Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
~:~ Are Hero's Reborn ~:~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

guardian zero 15

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:04 pm
alex looked at the school through the locked gate "oh man if there was a scout there i'm not going to find her till after school"alex said

"don't fret i'm sure she'll show up when the time comes"ami said

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:33 pm
"WOULD RAIZIK YUE PLEAS COME TO THE TEACHERS OFFICE PLEAS
...WOULD RAIZIK YUE PLEAS COME TO THE TEACHERS OFFICE PLEAS" said the intercom. Rai sighed " what did i do now?"
she picked up her bag and walked to the office

"i wunder what she did this time...?" one of the girls asked
" don't know but i herd there was a little ms hap at her home there was police and every thing" said another
"What really man poor thing"
"Hay Dont you dear talk about Reizik-sama like that" a Gil yelled.

" You wanted to see me sir?" she asked as she came in

"Yes i herd from one of my clowse friends that something happend to you at home yesterday is there any thing you want to talk about?" her teacher asked

" no no im fine nothing really happend nothing at all" she liyed she haded liying evin to the peopl that try to help her but she wanted to keep it a secrit

"Alright just in case you can go home early.....to day ill be by to check up on you and yur brother alright" he fixed a piel of paper

"Y-yes sir" she bowed and wallked out of the room

"Raizik...?"

"Im okay really"

she took her things from her class and sighed " great now im going to have to lie agen...man this is so not my day" she closed her cass room door and made her way to her locker

The Little Pixie Annebell

guardian zero 15

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:51 pm
Alex left the school and decided to find out where he could make some friends  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:02 pm
Name: Nuria Vesta
Height: 5'5"
Weight:115lbs
Eye Color: Reddish brown
Hair Color: Red
Blood Type: O
Likes: Acting (In Drama), Archery(In the Archery Club), Singing (though doesn't admit it to anyone), and Ohagi (Sweet Rice Balls)
Dislikes: People who think they're better then others, carbonated beverages, and bullies
Favorite Animal: Cats
Favorite Class: History
Least Favorite Class: Math
Scout Name: Sailor Fire
Transformation Cry: Fire from Mars, Power Up!
Special Skills or Abilities: Has sixth sense
Flash Blaze Star: Claps her hands together infront of her, causing fire to burst out shaping into a long bow. She is then able to shoot out bursts of fire at her enemies using it.
Fire Flame Tendrils: Holds her hand out as whip like flames extend from her fingertips. She is able to form the whips into one large one to trap her opponent.
Flame Pillars: Shouts out the name of the attack, as she raises her hand into the air. Pillars of fire surround her, before shooting out towards her oppents and surrounds them.
Weapons: Bow and Arrow
Bonded Senshi: Rei Hino/Sailor Mars
Good or Evil: Good
Appearance:
Normal Appearance
Senshi Appearance

(Moon Power)  

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:59 pm
(( your in love))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:39 pm
((anyone around))  

guardian zero 15

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:46 pm
(( stare ))

She stoped by the cafe that she worked at to check in and to get her pay check. she was off this night but she wished she wouldent be

Youk watched her and the boos as they toked silver eyes studyed the girl clowsly and a wolfish grin cam and when has he worked.

She bowed and waved at Yuki and left the shop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:10 pm
Alex walked by a cafe not notcing much he continued wondering where to find the scouts  

guardian zero 15

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

guardian zero 15

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:27 pm
((i'm waiting for responce and nothing comes crying crying ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:14 pm
((Thanks xd ))

Nuria layed outside on the grass of the temple she lived in. Her firey red hair flared out around her, as her reddish brown eyes stared up at the sky. Her family had come from a long line of priests and priestesses, and so she was forced to keep up the family tradition. It wasn't all that bad, it was actually a quiet peaceful lifestyle at times, though on occasion it could be hectic all the same.

Slowly closing her eyes, she tried to drift off to sleep. The sound of the wind rustling the trees and birds fluttering about as they flew over head acted almost like a soothing lullaby, as sleep over came her. It wasn't even a minute later when she heard the sound of someone calling her name. She bolted up right, as she looked around for the source but couldn't find it. She heard her name being called once again, though this time coming from the shrine. Curiously making her way towards the voice, she couldn't help but feel at ease. Even though the voice sounded unfamiliar she knew they meant her no harm.

Opening the door to the shrine, she heard her name being called from the fire room. She gradually made her way towards it, opening the door to see the ghostly figure of a women in the fire staring back at her, waiting for her arrival. The women had raven black hair and wore a priestess outfit like her own. A calm expression remained on her face, as she smiled warmly at her.

"Come in, have a seat." She stated, as she motioned for her to enter. She made her way over, as she took a seat infront of the fire. She stared up at her mesmorized by her appearance. The figure just began to laugh when she caught her staring, before continuing on with her business.

"You maybe unaware of this but I am Sailor Mars, one of the previous soldiers of justice who protected the princess of the moon. Though that was many years ago. You may be wondering why I am telling you all of this. It turns out their is a new enemy threatening the earth once again. It is your job as one of the new senshis to protect the new moon princess and save the earth once again. I know you may not believe all of this right now, but the time will come when you will. Though now you must go and search for the other guardians and protect the earth. I know we will meet again so stay safe until then." She informed her smiling reassuringly at her. She held her hand out towards her, as a dark red wand formed in her lap with a golden symbol for mars on it. Mars mouthed the words 'Until next time' to her, before disappearing.

Moments later Nuria awoke in the grass of the temple, as she looked around sleepishly wondering if what she had just seen was just a dream. Slowly standing up she heard the sound of something fall to the ground at her feet. Glancing down she saw the transformation wand glistening in the sun, as she quickly picked it before running back to the temple.

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:53 am
((wow good first post))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:38 am
((anyone around for an rp?))  

guardian zero 15

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:36 pm
Nuria made her way down the steps of the temple, shouting over her shoulder towards her mother she would be back in an hour or so. She knew her mother didn't approve of her going out by herself all the time, but it wasn't like she was a child anymore. She was becoming a young women, and should be able to have more responsibilities, atleast that was Nuria's opinion.

She made her way pass a glass phone both, as she examined her reflection quick. Her outfit seemed to be ok which consisted of a light pink skirt that extended a couple inches above her knees, along with a white tanktop, and white flip flops. Her appearance was good as it would get, though she could add one more thing. Opening her red purse she had with her, she reached into grab some lip gloss when her hand met the transformation wand from earlier. Even though she was slightly hesistant about what she had heard from that spirit, she couldn't help but believe. It wasn't like it was totally unbelievable seeing how she had the wand and all she recieved in her dream. Though for all she knew it could have been her grandfather playing a trick on her.

Shrugging it off, she pushed pass the wand as she grabbed out a container of pink lip gloss. She applied it evenly to her lips, before tossing it back in her bag and continueing on her way.

((thanks, it took me awhile to think of how I wanted to exactly post it, though I thought it turned out pretty good. Though now after rereading it I noticed a couple spelling errors blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:56 pm
Name: Kaoru Midoriko

Description: Normal Appearance
Transformed Appearance

Personality: When in his normal form he seemes to be the cold and distant type, though tries to act kind to get people to be on his side when the situation calls for it. When transformed though he's more of the loud and out going type of person, getting on others nerves every chance he gets.
What you wish to accomplish (your goal): To help take over the earth to make it a living hell.

Powers:
Sickling Crescent Blade: Takes his sword, and swings it towards his opponents sending a wave of dark energy towards them.
Song of Darkness: Sings an enchanting melody which is able to draw people into an illusion of there worst fears.
Unearthly Shine: Creates a ball of dark energy in the palm of his hands, that he launches at is opponents. The blast causes a mist like fog that covers the area shielding his location.

Weakness: He carries an orb that has sealed a majority of the sensation of pain he experiences. If the orb would be destroyed, all of the pain he had felt over the years would go rushing back to him all at once ultimately killing him in the process. Plus he is strangely afraid of dark places both in normal and transformed form.

Bio: As a young child Kaoru lived a somewhat happy life, though it didn't last long. His father soon became an alcholic and was abusive towards him and his mother. He would often lock Kaoru in a closet when ever he didn't want to deal with him, causing him to have a horrible fear of small dark places. In the end his father got way out of hand and killed his mother. His father was sent to jail, and had a restraining order put on him.

While his mother was alive though she taught him how to sing, and he enjoyed it very much. She told him that he would be able to achieve great things if he put his mind to it, though after her death he lost all hope. He was able to become somewhat of an idol, and found a desire to gain more fame and power. He was able to find a way to lock away most of the pain he felt emotional and physical, though he could still feel enough so he wasn't a walking doll. He ended up working for Lucifer, helping to achieve his goal of making the earth a living hell. While working for Lucifer he goes by the name of Ryu.

(Moon Power)
((Decided to make a villain as well 3nodding ))  

IkumiAngel
Crew

guardian zero 15

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:55 pm
alex sleeps at home waiting for the day he revielk himself to the scouts and help them destroy evil  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff