PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:59 pm
i dont have parents....*sigh* crying

my father left and my mom was an abusive druggie

and neither of them raised me cuz i raised myself practically so....yeah

i dont have any parents to get along with>P<  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:05 pm
I get along with my dad
but deffienetly not my mom.
She used to be a anti-goth prep growing up, so she doesn't undertsnad why I am a "goth" and doesn't want me to be one. She is the type of mother who wants to relive her glory days through her children. My main dis-like about being an only child.  

AcidDropper

Kamadev

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:26 pm
yeah i et along with my mom.....Maybe it's cause she's Goth too......  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:42 am
It depends. Whenever I don't dress im my "gothic" attire, my mother and I get along pretty good, and my father is really annoying. When i do, my father won't even come near me. I guess that's why I wear them so often...  

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:27 am
I dont have a problem with a parents they have a problem with me lol well i dont have any problems with my dad except the fact that we will argue untill the other dies of exaustion its my mom that pisses me off i never live up to her standards and she complains all the time actuly they both do really i actuly thank god their both still together  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:08 am
Honestly, it really depends on the day for me.

There are some days when me and my parents can't stop fighting. When it's like an addiction.

There are other days when I'm fighting with my mom and my dad'll make me tell him everything that's going on. After which he tries to talk to my mom and tries to make it all beter between us. He does this for me and my older sister too.

And finally, there are days that me and my family are so close, and so ... happy it's kinda freaky. Like the days when we don't fight at all or we don't yell at eachother for anything. It's pretty rare and kind of shocking when I lay thinking about it at night. I wish it wasn't that shocking to me when one of these days actually happens but hey ... what can you do?  

mee_shee

darkxian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:43 am
I get along wit my dad fine...sometimes
but with my mom I despise her so much
She's like n/e other mother that would love there child but sure she wants me to be happy but shes totally unfair an over-protective,she wont except me for who I am an she thinks that when Im older she expects me to be just like her or wat she had wanted me to turn out in the end.Wat a b***h I so much hate her.The funny thing is that whenever we're in an argument,I always win everytime I say,"I HATE YOU,AND YOU NEVER WANTED ME TO BE HAPPY."I think most teens would say that to there parents,but I say that straight from my heart...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:23 pm
Ive never gotten along with any of my parents or adult figures except my aunt, uncle and mom {Sometimes}. I get along with my aunt Most likely because she was goth and gets what im going through.  

zabura_kakashi

Baby in a Jar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:01 pm
I get along well with my parents. But they keep me from dressing the way i want to. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:02 pm
i get along with my dad very well. and my mother and i were very close. so yes  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

xAsh-chanx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:18 pm
I don't get along with my parents really, more like I tolerate them.

I just don't really have any feelings for them, I don't love or care for them really. I don't know why I just don't, and for most of my life I've been this way.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff