Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Have you ever cried because of Rurouni Kenshin? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever cried because of Rurouni Kenshin?
  Yes
  No
View Results

[ The Twitch .Annoyance ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:08 pm
Genbu no miko Marie
Yes, Okita's very dead, that made me cry. Soujirou's past, that also made me cry, and his confusion. Most of the characters are tragic in some way, but those two were the only one's who I actually cried for. And um, if it counts, the whole OAV(s) caused me to shed tears.

You cried about Okita too?! *hug* *hug* heart Another Okita fan! whee

I cried when Tomoe died, when Soujiro finally figured out he was crying in the rain, I cried when I thought about a dead Okita at the end of the movie (And when I cheated and read some Japanese scans from the manga Kaze Hikaru which Okita stars in), I cried when Kenshin died...

I cry alot. I should have cried when Kaoru almost killed Sano from food-poisoning but I'm too cool for that. cool  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:24 pm
Yes I have! But then.. everything makes me cry. Anyway my most recent cry was when Kenshin left Kaoru to find Shishio in Kyoto.  

sabre_sword

Sicone

5,665 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:14 am
It didn't make me cry, but it did make me feel sad at times and such. It is one of teh few anime that really made me feel sad at sad momments and such.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:02 am
christ dont EVEN get me started, i got all depressed after that pirate episode where kenshin was taken by shoura and the pirates and whatnot and the episode was on a FRIDAY i was depressed that entire weekend before i got to see it again

the reflections OVA i practically went through an entire box of tissues cuz it was so sad, he died in her arms, he left her, she still smiled through all she went through it's just UGH

i almost cried in the movie where yahiko sees his friend and starts like crying it was depressing seeing those dead kids

the episode kenshin leaves kaoru for kyoto i cried, i even cried at the episode where they come back and kaoru welcomes kenshin home, i was crying AT A HAPPY PART...well....sort of

honestly if u guys called me a dork i would agree with you, it's pathetic i cry at this stuff ><

i didnt really cry at sojirou's past i mean it was depressing dont call me emotionless but the kid did kinda bug me so yeah kinda learned to hate him

as for okita i kinda had this feeling he wasnt going to die, dunno just a hunch and besides misao kinda lightens the mood anywhere, regardless if she's sad or not XD  

samuraichikX

.[Xiao Qiao].

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:37 pm
when I wached Sojiros story it was flooding crying
When I read Kamataris story in the manga made me cry a lil crying
when Kenshin left for Kyoto made me cry crying

dare I go on stare I cry at alot of things especially the movie Radio when his mom had a heart attack and died it made me ball!!!!!!! so random but Kenshin makes me cry alot crying  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:08 pm
Well surjiro's past made me cry because he is my favorite charater

When Kenshin got Blinded

When Kenshin died in kaoru's arms OMG tears of great sorrow was steaming down my face crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  

Roloko vi Britannia

Interesting Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Super Sheba

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:54 pm
Seisouhen made me cry a lot. I get sad hearing the music. I liked it for what it was, but the manga ending was better.

I totally got tears in my eyes in episode 31. For all you non-episode number knowers (Okay, it's only that episode number I have memorized. XD), that's called "A Wish Unrequited," and is the episode where Kenshin leaves for Kyoto. It is by far one of my favorite episodes.

I don't remember if I cried over it in other times, but I was definitely sad about Soujiro's past.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:51 pm
uh...no  

Princess.Cathie

Agika

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:59 pm
i was sad for most of those parts but the part that really made me cry was when Kenshin left for Kyoto  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:04 pm
Oi... I cried for the entirety of the first OVA.

I started writing a fan fic for what I believed should have happened upon Kenshin's defeat of Shishio, and also cried while rereading it for minor errors. I'm such a nerd. It just sounded like something Nobuhiro Watsuki would have written. *SIGHS* xp

Mia~Mad~Hatter

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:48 am
I cried at the end of the series and at the end of Seishouhen.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:59 pm
Akira_Hoshino
I cried during Seisouhen, though that doesn't count. xd

Others:

- When Kenshin left for Kyoto
- When Hiko remembered Kenshin's past
- When Kenshin almost died by Shishio's hand
- When Kenshin returned to Tokyo
- Random times throughout the Enishi arc of the manga
- The final anime episode

Yes. I am a GIRL dangit!

lol the same for me!  

Fide et Amore

Zarc07

Raider

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:49 pm
I almost did once.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:04 pm
hmmm... a lot of times:
-Soujiro's past definetly the worst...
-Kenshin leaving to fight Shishio-sama
-Kenshin getting blinded... cuz I saw it coming....
-little Shinta, Kenshin's past type stuff...
-Battosai stuff with the lovely Tomoe

And I haven't watched Seisouhen yet!.... it'll get me though, I'm sure of it  

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

Enishi-san

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:07 pm
Nooo, never cried to it.  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash