Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pride

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:27 pm
GinkitsuneYasha
I would do one for ya! o.o; but ya might have a very long wait though I have other commissions to catch up. but heres the link to some of my art if ya wana look. http://ginkitsuneyasha.deviantart.com/gallery/

Well, can you let me know when you could do it? Hold me a spot in line or something? smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:32 pm
I might be interested in drawing your char for at the most 1-2 k I havent tried any hybrids save my self and would be very interested Haven't drawn cats. Please let me know if you will except  

Kale Lantesh

GinkitsuneYasha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:18 pm
Pride
GinkitsuneYasha
I would do one for ya! o.o; but ya might have a very long wait though I have other commissions to catch up. but heres the link to some of my art if ya wana look. http://ginkitsuneyasha.deviantart.com/gallery/

Well, can you let me know when you could do it? Hold me a spot in line or something? smile
Sure thing, but it might be a long wait though.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:52 pm
Kale Lantesh
I might be interested in drawing your char for at the most 1-2 k I havent tried any hybrids save my self and would be very interested Haven't drawn cats. Please let me know if you will except

I'm a hybrid? eek

Sure, I'd love to see what you could come up with. 3nodding  

Pride

Feral Cat

Squishee

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:37 pm
Squishee
xXEnderXx
Squishee
http://synchra.deviantart.com/ <-- there is my art if you need a reference!

I'd be willing to draw you for 3,000 gaia gold! biggrin (I really wanna get a kiki kitty and i am VERY FAR from ever getting one right now. >.<)

Holy Crapnuggets! Squishee! Your address that you gave me isn't right I don't think... sweatdrop I know im way freakin behind but I sent the money like three times to you. The first two came back to me and the third time they delivered the money but then they said they delivered it to the wrong address...and I haven't gotten the money back.... I profusely apologize with the utmost vehemency as I have tried many times to send you the money but it never worked. Again I apologize, and I'm sorry but I want you to know that I tried several times to send the money and it sorta dissapeared.

I've moved since then.. >.< I wish you'd PMed me... i hope you didn't loose the money. sad that would suck.... >.< I was wondering what happend with that.. i was like.. ehh... whatever.. i guess he forgot. but yaay you didn't! XD do you want me to send you my new address?

and thank you so much Pride! biggrin

ENDER WILL YOU PM ME? then I can send you my new address. razz  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:23 am
Pride
Manda_Tifa
I'd do it, but I can't guaruntee a timely fashion.... sweatdrop

I guess that's better than not having it at all. wink How much would you want, and how long do you think?
Well lets see...Right now it's Finals week at school....and I'd have to finish a VERY belated wedding present for Eddily and Spotty-Chan. Which requires me getting a mouse for the compy...>.< (unless you prefer real media). And then I also have to do something for Af Mas and Darien_Thread (is he still around??) So roughly 20 years... blaugh Just kidding. I figured I'd just let you know what I'm facing cause giving an actual time frame would be near impossible....But you've got all these other WONDERFUL artists to keep you occupied in the meanwhile! ^_^

As to price...we'll work that out later, shall we? heart  

Manda_Tifa

WhiteAfi

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 8:20 pm
sorry it's taking me longer to scan in a couple of sketchs of what I have in mind for your character. I've been sort of preoccupied with some friends and some wild parties sweatdrop I just wanted to let you know that I didn't forget or anything. k ttfn  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:40 pm
BUMP!!

2+ years later, I Bump this thread back up. sweatdrop See first post for details. 3nodding

EDIT: Oopps, I just noticed that this thread isn't in the art section. I guess the art section didn't exist when I made this thread. sweatdrop Can some Mod move it to there for me? redface Thank you.  

Pride

Feral Cat

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:07 pm
Topic moved as requested ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:46 pm
You're a rainbow, I'm a rainbow, let's be friends. 8D *holds out paw*  

Leyla Giselle

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:51 pm
Leyla Giselle
rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:52 pm
Krissim Klaw
Leyla Giselle
rofl
I couldn't help myself wink  

Leyla Giselle

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:12 pm
Leyla Giselle
Krissim Klaw
Leyla Giselle
rofl
Well at least we finally know what the treasure is at the end of the rainbow. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:16 pm
Krissim Klaw
Leyla Giselle
Krissim Klaw
Leyla Giselle
rofl
Well at least we finally know what the treasure is at the end of the rainbow. blaugh
And may it be a tastey treasure for those who are special to partake! twisted  

Leyla Giselle

Pride

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:55 pm
Leyla Giselle
Krissim Klaw
Leyla Giselle
Krissim Klaw
Leyla Giselle
rofl
And may it be a tastey treasure for those who are special to partake! twisted

xd gonk Not my thing (females) but still. sweatdrop  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas