PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:41 pm
No success yet. ;_;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:22 pm
nooooo. I wanted goats and knapsacks! gonk xp  

ethuil

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:04 pm
Haven't seen that one... Sounds fantastic.

At the moment I reaaaly hate that ad for the RSPCA with the little dog all sad on the street... and he makes a freaking lemonade stand and no one gives him money!!! It makes me quite upset. He just looks so sad and no one cares. I hate it. I want to take him home and put him on a nice rug in front of the fire with a nice bowl of dog biccies.

The poor thing sad  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:07 am
EmWah
Haven't seen that one... Sounds fantastic.

At the moment I reaaaly hate that ad for the RSPCA with the little dog all sad on the street... and he makes a freaking lemonade stand and no one gives him money!!! It makes me quite upset. He just looks so sad and no one cares. I hate it. I want to take him home and put him on a nice rug in front of the fire with a nice bowl of dog biccies.

The poor thing sad

Than the ad worked wonders!  

WellzY
Crew

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:51 am
Well, it would, if I had money to donate, or had room in my back yard for another hundred dogs.

I was looking at a dog rescue site the other day, like it advertises dogs in pounds and finds homes for them. I wanted all their dogs! They had purebred german shepherds of varying ages from 6 months to 2 years all for under $350 - desexed, vaccinated, all vetted up. I love german shepherds.

Next time I buy a dog, I'm not gonna get a puppy. I'm gonna puy a poor sad lost dog who needs a nice home and someone to love them.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:55 am
EmWah
Well, it would, if I had money to donate, or had room in my back yard for another hundred dogs.

I was looking at a dog rescue site the other day, like it advertises dogs in pounds and finds homes for them. I wanted all their dogs! They had purebred german shepherds of varying ages from 6 months to 2 years all for under $350 - desexed, vaccinated, all vetted up. I love german shepherds.

Next time I buy a dog, I'm not gonna get a puppy. I'm gonna puy a poor sad lost dog who needs a nice home and someone to love them.

Our first two cats were basically got from the street. The very first was found in a sack in a river. ;_; She was the only kitten to have survived. We named her Little-One.

Our next one, we got from out next-door neighbours. Their friend sort of owned her, but took very little care of her, to the extent that she basically was ferrel. And our most reccent cat was from a littler my friends cat had. They would've been given to an animal shelter otherwise, but I think they found homes for them all.  

WellzY
Crew

wolf_blade123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:17 am
I hated the ones for Smallville where they kept on twisting the plot so you thought something interesting would happen but it didn't...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:01 am
I like the telstra add with all the boxes popping out of other boxes becusae i love the song. Its gets in my head soooo easily =]

And the add that takes of Flashdance with that bear guy is funny too xD

but the best one EVER is the Nazi Gorang one where the son asks why they built the Great Wall of China and the Dad says it was to keep the rabbits out. CLASSIC =] =]  

zombiezz__atEmybrain

Samzo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:08 am
All those adds are awesome!
I love the Great wall one and the telstra one.
I hate with a passion the beer add with the tongue that comes out and the mentos add, where he gets the erect nipples. Turns my stomach.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:59 am
I love the er.. sudafed ad where the guy's asking about the greek horse and theyre like 'its a very heavy horse' and the others like 'it must be made of very heavy wood' xDD;

i cant think of any recent ads that're really good.

the nando-fix gum one is pretty lame and boring. most of the ads that're made by the actual channels are shitty. like that channel nine one with random boring news kinda stuff. such like that~

i also hate the kantong ad, with that really lame song and the gross graphics. but the stupid song gets in peoples heads SO often. they always do ads like that >:/

Jewlzeh

11,000 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:30 am
The ad I find funny, is a cold and flu medicine ad, where a mum is in the shop and the kid wants something and the mum throws a tantrum and then gets up and the kid puts it back and they walk off.

Or that add for a bran ceral where the guy is hooked up to a lie detector machine and the end part is just classic, ''Good, cuz I gotta go wax the ute. *beep* Wax my surf board. *beep* Wax my chest *ding!* rofl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:18 pm
I love the Big Pond ad where the kid asks his father why the great wall of China was built. The worst ad has got to be those ads when there's massive sales at some convention center. Made famous courtesy of The Chaser.  

-LittleDuckatBigpond-

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:30 pm
The "BIG" ad. That one's like, the best.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:29 am
The "big ad" for beer
"this is a big ad, a very big ad"
It was teh best ad ever 3nodding  

sex fairy

Beloved Fairy

Vinnie Antoinette

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:46 pm
I have two favs. They don't show anymore tho.
One was this ad where a guy walks down the street and hears people yelling 13, 13, 13 and he looks in a hole and they yell out 14! Its funny.
The other is the mentos add where the guy's nipples grow. That was just lol.

Movies, Television & Entertainment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff