Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writing on the Wall

Back to Guilds

Are you literate? Do you write poetry, short stories, long stories, prose, roleplays. . . anything? Share your talent with the world! 

Tags: Writing, Poetry, Prose, Stories, RolePlay 

Reply The Writing on the Wall
Tatsu's Dream Realm. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tatti-desu

Lover

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:19 pm
wahmbulance
Eastern WindUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:24 pm
December 17th,Monday
Today is FREEZING! There is snow everywhere and I mean everywhere! Lucinta said that Frost pixies have been doing there job nicely but I do not agree. I guess since Lucinta is what I consider an "Ice Queen" that she would love winter. Here in the Academy for you Witche's everything has been wonderful. Cjristmas is only a fe weeks away. I will be staying here at the school because Dad is on a trip and Mother is- Busy with something else. Luckily I have just gotten the Miss Charmed Catalouge! I can look through it and find Gifts for my 2 most fabulous friends! Maybe for Domino a nice new book and for Hallie Time Slip on's (shoes that you can change you age)... I am not sure.

Tatti-desu

Lover

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200

Tatti-desu

Lover

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:25 pm
December 18th,Tuesday
I have decided officially! New Monkey Play mate ( Magical Monkey..almost real) for Hallie and a book for Domino. I ordered them today and they came fast! I bought apair of the shoes for myself because...I have crush on a boy that is 16! I know I am 10 bu can not help it..Please k
eep this a secret Diary!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:26 pm
December 20th! Thursday
I tried the shoes on and became 16! He liked me and well wants to see me again! I feel guilty though. Hallie thinks it is funny. i realized today,wehn your 16 that you have to act very mature. I almost blew my cover over a teddy!I am sometimes very imature! Tonite is The Costume Ball. I am going as a Fairy. I dunno what else to put on besides wing. Maybe just several things with just wings. I am not sure. I know Domino is going as a Vapire and of course Hallie as a Butterly Diva.

Later
The party was wonderful all the wizard from the School on the other courtyard came and all the witches ins chool to. I was a queen and of course put on my "adult" shoes. I ended up tell Professer Lane and she laughed and said it was okay but do not get in to much trouble. I wonder why she never gave me a lecture? Well I wore red dress with a golden crown. Surpriselying the guy I like but i lied before..I do not like him.i was joking..he is my brother Drake and well..he did a mean trick a while ago.so pay back. I am making him believe i am another girl. So far he had really fallen over for "Me". It is funny I was walking laong the bridge in my older form and he slipped into the water. It was hilarious. I may be a bit mean but he deserves it. He has made me slip, trip, slip and of course a gillion other things! It makes me mad thinking about it!

Tatti-desu

Lover

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200

Tatti-desu

Lover

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:27 pm
December 21st,Friday
We had broomstick flight class outside for the first time in awhile. The snow was so powdery and nice. As soon as I took off it was so nice being high I had a scarf and hood on so it was warm for me. Domino was cold so I lent her my extra scarf. Here is a sill thing. I was making cocoa for myself and put in Pixie dust by accident. then I grabbed my shoes and got distracted and put my shoes in. I looked and saw it in. Then guess what? I found it in the cocoa. I drank the cocoa because my shoes had jjust been cleaned but when i drank the cocoa I felt dizzy. I started to grow all over and then I noticed I was 16! I still am. I went to the nurse and she said in a month or 2 it should wear of! Its weird but okay.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:28 pm
December 22nd,Saturday
Everyone keeps staring at me it is weird. Very weird Christmas is not far away at all. Domino put a spell on her because of all the attention I was getting form guys. One said I was "A sight and I brought simple thoughts. What does that mean anyways? I got asked out on alot of Dates...that is what I know for sure..Hallie say i will get smoochie. i just told them that as soon as I get 2 other pairs of shoes I am going to trick them into put them on with really sticky glue. Then they wil be teens. I told them it would be when I was done but then I said maybe not..maybe anytime. I bought the shoes just 10 minutes ago and then guess what. Glued them of course and now they are teens. They are enjoying. Well I am off for break. When they found out by the way they went "Oh my Gabby your CRAZY!"

Tatti-desu

Lover

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200

Tatti-desu

Lover

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:41 pm
wahmbulance

My dream Avi!
She is so cool!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
The Writing on the Wall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff