Christo Minaverus
Ok well Frankly the free will issue with Wicca at least states that do not impose on free will. However being stalked to a sense is cause to use magic to defend yourself. Theres no reason to just sit there and not do something. It really depends on what kind of magics you use wether or not I'll feel its imposing on free will. Using a spell ward to help keep distance between you and another person i do not feel is affecting free will as your not in the other persons head and tampering with things. i think the line is when you intend to go inside of a person and bind a part of them or a type of trait to your own benefit that i feel that would fall into the free will category.

Free will according to Wicca always confuses me; it seems to me that it's more of a recent addition to it, because I've read a number of authors where it's never come up. Harm none has always been expounded, but not always words against monkeying in the free will of others.

But the two, in a sense, go hand in hand, don't they? A person would be more apt to cause harm by manipulating another person's will, but why that has had to be seperated has me completely blown.