Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
You know you've seen too much RK when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:33 pm
-when you find out in history class you read about the Meiji Era you bombarde people with your endless knowledge.
-you have a giant wall scroll that covers half your wall across from you bed.
-when you have endless color pictures printed pasted all over the walls of your room ((even the ceiling))
-when you get Watasuki-sensei to sign all twelve books in the series. ((He was there at the anime covnention in anahiem in 2002))
-when you get your parents interested
-when you display random images of Rurouni Kenshin to your friends even though they don't understand
-when you buy a kimono from Disney World because you want guarenteed authenticity
-when you dye your hair red  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:54 am
blaugh when you have ten guilds but you check on this guild first
blaugh when you can relate every book, movie and show you watch with RK
blaugh when use Tsuikohen background music in school plays (like Rashomon)
blaugh when you're happy that somebody else knows the background music is from Tsuikohen
blaugh when you only read RK fanfiction
blaugh and lastly, when you only write RK fanfiction

LustrousJade

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:09 am
Well whaddayaknow? My first fic was about RK but, thankfully, it wasn't the only thing I have written about. I do have 2 guilds right now but, the first one I check back with is this one. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 1:28 pm
1. In order to get your attention your friends have to say the name of your favorite RK character

2. You daydream about it

3. In art class you only draw RK characters

4. you spend at least two hours looking up RK related stuff  

FMAlchemistChan

Zehruk

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:29 pm
1. When you take a stick and try to do the amakakeru ryu no hirameki.
2. When you recite evrey word from the show exactly as it was said.
When you take a vegetable cut it with a knife and try to put it back together.
3. When you say oro without even realizing it.
4. When you know every single attack and name from the anime/manga.
5. Whe you die your hair red, paint a cross shaped scar on your face, and carry around a sword (could be anything from a stick to a real sword) and it's not halloween (although it's too much even for halloween).
6. When you get F's on tests because all you studied was the Hiten Mitsurugi style.
7.When you call your girlfriend/boyfriend by the name of someone from the series.
8. When you're reading this forum to see if you watch too much Rurouni Kenshin.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:02 am
I'd have to try that...pull out a large vegetable out of my shirt, cut it in half then try putting it back together blaugh  

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:59 am
Hey! I see two members that I've never seen before. I wonder when they joined... Nah! Who cares? The important thing is that we have more members and that's cool! Jennifer Elric! Great to see you here. Welcome and nice going with that post. Oni Meno Kyo! Welcome to the guild too. Keep up the good posts! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 12:36 pm
Thanks hypnocrown I'll keep posting
anyway you've seen too much RK when you:
1. See part of a picture from the anime and you know what episode it's from and what line they say in that moment. (did it)
2. When in history you are asked to do a book report about a historical figure and you do it about Kenshin.
3. When you speak about yourself in the third person.  

Zehruk

The Sunflower Samurai

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:34 am
When you close your eyes and you see kenshn fighting  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:27 am
hypnocrown
This is a new thread I wanted to start just cuz I haven't seen to much of this anime but I think that some of our members may have. Who knows...

Anyway, here are a few scenarios I could think of. See if you can post some yerself. That's the fun of it all!

1. You want to grab a broom (if it's made of wood the better) and start practicing kendo. Even if you haven't studied anything about it yet...

2. The only hairstyle you ask for at the "hair cutting place" (either barber shop or hairsalon) is the one from yer fave character.

3. You don't want to eat anything but what you've seen on the anime or manga.

4. You want to leave home to wander about just to see if you can save people as a wandering samurai. Whether you actually have a sword or not.

5. You feel the need to enter a contest of RK knowledge to see if you can win it.

1. i did that, but it was a metal pole. it was fun, i started whacking my brother with it when i realized i would not be able to master the hiten mitsurugi ryu with it. sweatdrop

2. I'm gonna get bangs that look like kenshins at the end of the month 3nodding

3. I tried to do that, but it failed miseably. stare however, i do eat almost all meals with chopsticks, prior to a knife and fork whee

4. my friend and i actually did that, we cosplayed as kenshin and kenji and walked all through my neighborhood.^^ (freaked out yet)

5. i've done that many times, but rarely win... stare  

~sirens_mule~

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:35 am
Hmm, you know oni meno kyo? I have tried that one about a picture or scene from the anime but, I do not have enough knowledge of RK to actually name the episode or the lines. he-he

ahh, nope, can't say I can picture Kenshin fighting when I close my eyes though. blaugh

Hey Shadow Samurai Girl! Are you new here? I ask cuz this is the first time I've seen you. If you are, welcome and I hope you keep coming to the guild.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:32 pm
hypnocrown
Hmm, you know oni meno kyo? I have tried that one about a picture or scene from the anime but, I do not have enough knowledge of RK to actually name the episode or the lines.

I did that for the first time when a friend of mine had part of a picture of Kenshin as Battosai and I said that was the second episode in the battle against Jin-e when Kenshin flips his sword and says: "Your life as a swordsman is now over. And so is your life as a human being".  

Zehruk

lios_alfar

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:55 am
domokun when you memorize all the opening, ending and character songs
domokun using Kenshin as an inspiration in all your essays
domokun having symbols from RK tattoed (temporary or permanent) on your body
domokun trying to eat food that the Akabeko serves
domokun tries to hypnotize friends into watching RK

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 1:10 pm
xd Finally completing the quest that makes your avatar look like Kaoru xd  

miken-chan

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:13 am
Oni meno Kyo
hypnocrown
Hmm, you know oni meno kyo? I have tried that one about a picture or scene from the anime but, I do not have enough knowledge of RK to actually name the episode or the lines.

I did that for the first time when a friend of mine had part of a picture of Kenshin as Battosai and I said that was the second episode in the battle against Jin-e when Kenshin flips his sword and says: "Your life as a swordsman is now over. And so is your life as a human being".
Great memory dude, I still have trouble remembering lines from my favorite game (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night). I wish I had some kind of photographic memory. I say some kind cuz, there are some things I would really like to forget... sweatdrop

Hey! Nice going Lios Alfar, nice going indeed!

WOW Miken Chan! You finally do look like Kaoru. Congrats! All you need now is a bamboo sword and yer set.  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff