Submit

Mascara and Eye liner troubles
  Heck yes!?
  no way..
  I don't wear it so I don't know..
View Results

FenderSkaface

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:13 pm
I buy like the really cheap stuff at walmart and usually it just comes off if I just touch it. So I just apply a lot of that and it works...and It isn't really hard to get off. I get rimmel liner and for mascara I just get the tint instead of the clumpy volumizing kind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:21 pm
misted tears
KoRnfucius
I wish I knew how to do my eyes properly. sad I'd love to wear eyeliner, but sadly, nobody ever taught me how to do crap like that. I was never girly enough to really care about makeup anyway, and I still don't really. But I'd love to do my eyes. I like dark lipstick a lot too but it usually looks so silly on me, or somehow throughout the day it winds up on my teeth which is most embarrassing. sweatdrop

You really don't need someone to teach you. Just take a half an hour or so and just practice it. If need be.. ask a friend or someone who does wear it a lot. They'll help anytime. And as for the lipstick thing.. thre is a trick to help you with that too. (After a couple plays and stuff.. you learn a couple tricks to doing make up). If you want to know I'll happily PM it to you.. but I won't post it as it sounds kind of.. out there.
Okie. PM please!  

KoRnfucius

mee_shee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:41 am
Cyto
Hey, Is it just me or is Mascara and eye liner the type of make up that you have to be very careful not to mess up. Which is okay, but at the end of the day... Extreamly hard to get off? Is it worse the more you have on? Or is it just where you put on your eye, I mean above or under? Because I love Mascara and Eye Liner!? But at the end of the day. It seems like one of the hardest to get off the face. I want to know if people have any hints or tips on getting the stuff off easy with out scrubbing the heck out of your eyes.

to me it seems skrewed up - during the day when i'm wearing it, at school especially i tend to wipe my eyes a lot, and it comes off really easily.

but when i want it off - guess what? it won't come off

makeup remover is great stuff

and i think it comes off easier in the daytime because whether we realize it or not, our whole body perspires.

so just get some cheap assed makeup remover, doesn't have to be any expensive crap, and that'll do the trick  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff