Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter
  +1
View Results

xSiLENtDeVotiOnSx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:37 pm
i dont know all i know is trent is a ******** god of rock and is the s**t no matter who you are and the fact hes still a sex symbol shows his staying power his 40 some so? hes a rocker and love the music thats all that imprtant right?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:27 pm
well yeah, but, just curious little fangirls. give us some slack. XD  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

`Suki`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:09 pm
In the credits for The Fragile, he says the song I'm Looking Forward To Joining You, Finally is "for Clara". Does anyone know who this is? >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:26 pm
Maybe he's using some of the 'she's' as a metaphor for other things, such as bad experiences, drugs, or feelings.

Some are propbably made up as well. And some, some might as well be about girls (or men). Buw who cares? Face it, no one of us is ever gonna date him.  

Songai

Amiiria

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:40 am
`Suki`
In the credits for The Fragile, he says the song I'm Looking Forward To Joining You, Finally is "for Clara". Does anyone know who this is? >.>
His dead grandmother, apparently.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:07 am
Almighty Toilet Plunger
How many licks does it take to get to the center of...annie?
yum lol hahahaha just kidding i couldn't resist hahaha  

Vampire_chick92

Gone Still

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:09 pm
I read in an interview or two that Annie was some "college sweetheart" I believe. It was a relationship that Trent still got bothered to think about.

Haha, yes, all of us would love to know, but we may never know. There have been lots of rumors that he was with Tori Amos...However I personally don't believe them. There isn't THAT much evidence.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:09 am
Yeah I heard that about Annie being a college sweetheart too. But I suppose she wasn't THAT sweet since she is no longer with Trent. And I couldn't imagine Trent being an a*****e at all, I mean I dont know about you but I certainly don't so it's gotta be so that that Annie-girl has got to be a b***h.

Tori Amos is pretty hot.  

Songai

Easy Listening Nightmares
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:58 am
Trent and Tori Amos were just friends...

She kinda looks freaky nowadays.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:21 pm
Redwiz

really? post a recent picture. if you want, please. I'm too lazy to google it.  

Songai

APC13

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:40 am
i think he mite b gay smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:23 pm
Songai
Redwiz

really? post a recent picture. if you want, please. I'm too lazy to google it.

http://www.toriamos.com/

You can see some there.  

Crew

Gone Still

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:15 pm
Songai
But I suppose she wasn't THAT sweet since she is no longer with Trent. And I couldn't imagine Trent being an a*****e at all, I mean I dont know about you but I certainly don't so it's gotta be so that that Annie-girl has got to be a b***h.

Yeah, I don't see him being nasty either, but you never know. Of course, none of us fans will ever want to imagine him being a jerk *sighs*. No, not saying he is one. I highly doubt he would be, but nobody can be sure unless they've met and known him personally for awhile.
About Tori, I'm starting to lean more to the side that they really were just friends. And personally, I don't think she looks freaky, I just think she's playing around with different styles or something.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:37 am
Yeah other than her hairdo she looks alright to me.

I think they were just friends too, but I don't rule out any other possibility!

About Trent being a jerk: I'm sure he has been one once in a while. Everyone pulls of stupid s**t so now and then, and I'm sure Trent has too. It's unrealistic to believe Trent is always a nice guy, or always has been nice to his exes or whatever.

You know what I'm saying.  

Songai

Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:26 pm
Maybe it's the chicken she's holding on the homepage or something...  
Trent

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff