View Results

Bilbofagginss

Captain Divorcee

14,950 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:04 am
well i only watch Disney Channel when my fave movie is on, My Date With The President's Daughter, or if The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody is on. i don't regularly watch Disney channel i'm usually watching Famliy Guy, South Park, or Mind Of Mencia.
~Reki~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:58 pm
i.like.it
i like:
That's So Raven
Even Stevens
and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody...
all those shows are so side spliting funny!
*Twitches* You think those shows are side-splitting? I like Suite Life and Even Stevens, but I don't bust out laughing every time I watch them. And then there's Raven. *Twitches and growls* I want to f***ing kill her! Every time I see her face I attack the TV, poster, or watever media she's presented on until it works no more.  

Captain Thax Sparrow

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:56 pm
i only watch the Suite Life and thats only caus the twins that play Zack&Codys Aunt teaches how to sell inshurens to my aunt small world ha  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:59 pm
hadesgirl
i only watch the Suite Life and thats only caus the twins that play Zack&Codys Aunt teaches how to sell inshurens to my aunt small world ha
haha i sometime watch that show.  

Hime Xiao Qiao

Precious Raider

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
you have a demon pendint so cool but cant get one  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:04 am
I do not really watch the Disney Channel anymore. They used to be a class of their own, but now they seem to compete with Nickelodeon.

Have you noticed how American Dragon: Jake Long and Danny Phantom go hand-in-hand? The protaganist in each can change into something, and has control of some sort of creatures, be it magical creatures or ghosts. The underlying storylines also bear similarities, such as Jake's obvious passion for Rose, and the possibilty of Sam and Danny hooking up, as well as how friends and family gradually discover the protaganist's secret. Also note how there is also one main villain that tries to get the hero to join him (the black unknown dragon for Jake [I cannot recall his name] and Vlasimous [my spelling could be off] for Danny), and one villain who is out to kill the hero (the Hunter for Jake, and Skullker for Danny).

I caught the sneak preview of The Replacements (I was far too curious for my own good), and it could easily compete with The Fairly Odd Parents (which I watched a few episodes and decided it killed too many brain cells to continue). Both feature a child (or children) who have unhappy lives, and some sort of company makes it better (and by that, I mean fairies are sent to help unhappy children, and the company on Replacements sends out their replacements). Also note that the wishes and replacements only make the situation worse and have to be resolved by taking away the said wish or replacement. Even the theme songs are a bit similar, talking about how unhappy the average child/ren is/are, and how their life will improve.

Do note too, that Danny Phantom and The Fairly Odd Parents both came first, so...is Disney copying, or are these similarities merely coincidence?

And of the above mentioned, I do like Jake Long, even though I think that Danny Phantom (the only Nickelodeon cartoon that does not seem geared to kill brain cells) is far better...  

Nightmare1

Hallowed Phantom

Hime Xiao Qiao

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:21 pm
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
you have a demon pendint so cool but cant get one
i feel special now.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:35 pm
I like Hannah Montana, The Suite Life, That's So Raven, and Phil of the Future.  

~panda_hug~

yup_i_m_fuzzy4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:19 pm
I used to watch Disney Channel all the time, but once they got the new shows, it started to stink. I still like to watch it ocassionaly, but not the new shows like Hanna Montana and stuff.( yuck!)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:47 pm
I like some of the animated shows, (Im a cartoon nut) like dave the barbarian, (I miss that show) emperors new school, and (my guilty pleasure) buzz on maggie... sweatdrop  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

im2cool4skool
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:15 am
i hate thats so raven. she SO ANNOYING. but i like The Suite Life of Zack and Cody  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:57 pm
Jack_Skellington182
Disney movies pwn the shows though
so tru!  

Ashelux
Crew

[MissCarrottop]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:26 pm
i love
The Suite Life of Zac and Cody
and Life with Derek
and drake and josh heart