Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto News! (Update: 11.13.05! ~~) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:54 pm
Woah.. lotsa stuff to report.... weeeee!! ^^

After only about one week, Naruto Movie, 'Daikatugeki!! Yukihime Ninpoujyou Dattebayo', is number one at the box office in Japan!! ^^ Beating out 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban' at number 3, 'Pocket Monster Advance Generation: 2004' at number 4, and EVEN 'Spider-man 2' at number 4!! Woohooooooo!!! ^^

Also, a Naruto Movie Special, a promo, has been released, containing, more footage of the movie, behind the scenes insight, a few interviews, aannnddd, a bit of an intro from Kishimoto Masashi, the creator! It's absolutly awesome and a definate must-see for any Naruto fan!

Finally, just a heads up, translations of Episode 98 and Chapter 228 have already been released, curtesy of ANBU and INANE!

OH! And, also, wish a very happy first birthday to Narutofan.com, since today, one year ago, they opened! ^^ In celebration of this, they have changed the look of their site and a few other things, so, be sure to go check it out!!

All righty, that looks to be about it... gotta go! Bai!

(sources: www.narutoinfo.com and www.narutofan.com)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:49 pm
Naruto Ramen on sale, in Japan!

..i'm not kidding!! According to Narutofan.com, grocery stores in Japan are now selling NARUTO Ramen! XDDD Can't any zanier than that!! *secretly plots to go find some in any of the oriental stores* Anyway, it's suppose to come in 20 different packaging images.. or something like that... either way.... XDDD *giggles* Naruto Ramen....

(source: Narutofan.com ffweee!! ^^)  

Camui
Crew

Storgg Sutrson

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:48 am
theres always snow princess animes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:02 pm
I think we all use Narutofan.com and knows all of this. But no one knows when the subbed ver of Naruto the movie is comming sad  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:42 pm
Malkurrag
I think we all use Narutofan.com and knows all of this. But no one knows when the subbed ver of Naruto the movie is comming sad

because the movie is in THEATERS still, duh. Depending on how successful the movie is will determine when it finally leaves theaters and is released on home video. once it's on DVD, someone will get ahold of it and sub it.

And I personally don't look at Narutofan.com becuase I'm more interested in new chapters of manga coming out than random news. I like seeing it in here since I come to gaia more often anyways though.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:30 pm
^^ Just a heads up! Naruto Episode 99 subbed has been released, curtesy of Anime-Haven, and Naruto Manga Chapter 229 will be coming out this Friday AKA tomorrow.

And, if i might emphasize... THE NARUTO MOVIE HAS ONLY BEEN OUT FOR 2 AND A HALF WEEKS!! >< BE PATIENT!! THERE WON"T BE A SUB OF IT FOR A WHILE!!!!!! *twitch*

...sorry, had to get that out.. XDD;

(source: Narutofan.com)  

Camui
Crew

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:06 am
Naruto Manga Chapter 299 has been released in translation, thanks to INANE! ^^ Woohoo! It's getting good; be sure to check it out!!

Alsooooo... Naruto, in its second week, has dropped down to number 3 at the Japanese box office, behind the Chinese movie, "Lovers", and the Japanese movie "Ninja Hattori Kun The Movie". STILL! That's nothing to be sad about!! XDD IT HAS SOLD OVER 1 MILLION TICKETS!!!

Ironically, Naruto 4 as a Graphic Novel by VIZ, has also dropped to number three this week after last week at number 1, with Fruits Basket 4 and Ruroni Kenshin 6 at first and second. oO.... hmm...

But, Naruto is still going great. XDD Absolutely great wonderful terrific - *goes on and on and ooonnnnn...*

(source: www.narutofan.com <-- *hugs the site* XDDD)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:11 am
how about 100...man kakashi and gai practice together...  

S_H_I_NO

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:20 pm
FWEEE!! ^^

Finally, Naruto has reached the 100th episode milestone! ^^ Congrats to the Naruto Animation Team!! The raw version is now available in both bittorrent and by l33t-raw. XDD

(Source: various)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:36 am
Naruto anime episode 100 came out at Animeheaven today. I watch not an hour ago. It was fantastic, but I was a little confused at how much it deviated from the manga series. I mean I thought Naruto and Sasuke would be having their big battle by now. stressed  

Kyubi no Youko

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:02 pm
XDD As already stated, Naruto Ep 100 was also realeased subtitled, thanks to Anime Haven.

Also, It's been confirmed that Naruto Episode 101 will be a filler, so, if you've read the manga (and i mean all of it up to this point, including a certain special...) then, it should be a familiar to you. XDDD

Anyway, it's going to be played on... KAKASHI-SENSEI'S B-DAY! ^^ Which would be Sept. 15. Soooo, a very happy early b-day to everyone's favorite laid-back, always late, Icha Icha Paradise reading sensei! ^^

(Source: Naruto Fan)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:08 pm
^^ FINALLY!!

Chapter 230 of the Naruto Manga is available for download, but in RAW form. There IS a translation out with it, though, it is not a scanlation; just text. The link to download 230 is up on various sites, but the trans is on Naruto Fan.

(Source: Naruto Fan, Naruto Info)  

Camui
Crew

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:26 pm
I read the translated version of Naruto manga 230 just two minutes after it became available online. It was amazing. It hooked me onto Naruto even more to learn how Naruto and Sasuke will change after this battle. I have a feeling that this battle will be a sort of no return point to the old days...I still hope Sasuke won't become evil.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:30 pm
I read the translated manga of Naruto 230 today at 6:00 pm on http://www.narutochuushin.com  

Kyubi no Youko

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:12 pm
Anime to stray from the manga?

oo Well, apparently, the rumor is that the anime is going to be straying a bit (or a lot) from the manga's version of the storyline. As everyone knows, Episode 101 is based off the special which involved Kakashi-sensei and his mask.. (3 pages in to half an hour? Interesting..)... here are the titles of the episodes coming up:

Episode 101: I want to see, I want to know, I want to find out! Kakashi-sensei's True Face
Episode 102: Now, a new mission - Rescue Honor, Humanity and Tea Country!
Episode 103: Naruto Sinking?! Ocean Swirling with Conspiracy

(Tea country? ....tea.. country... oO...)

(Source: Naruto Info)  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces