Reply Beyblade Association
Giveaway - check out the winners! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:10 am
I think this'll be a fun event so I donated, like 500g and a pair of boots. I hope I'll get something... *crosses fingers* I never seem to be lucky in this kinda things but it's never wrong to hope!  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 3:47 pm
I've been adding items as I find them.

Due to psychotic inflation I'm not going to look for a kitty. @_@ Unless someone wants to donate one or dish out around 20k... Buying penguins pretty much depleted my Gaia gold. o.o

Heeh, there are definitely items I want there too. Knowing me I'll win something I already have. xd  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Kurama333

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:20 pm
OKay, uh, with that whole rollback thing? Did my gold get to you? I sent 200 I think... If not, then I can send more sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:51 pm
Kurama333
OKay, uh, with that whole rollback thing? Did my gold get to you? I sent 200 I think... If not, then I can send more sweatdrop

Nope, it didn't make it. That rollback was kind of nice and cruddy all at the same time. oO; I liked the extra 1.7k though ninja  

Feathers_McGraw

[+Drear+]

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 10:17 am
Feathers_McGraw
Kurama333

Nope, it didn't make it. That rollback was kind of nice and cruddy all at the same time. oO; I liked the extra 1.7k though ninja

you are so cute Tarie^^
**gives you a pokeing stick for people you dont like** Have fun^^
it explodes them on contact^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 1:06 pm
Feathers_McGraw
Kurama333

(Well it was especially nice for those of us who didnt realyl get 1700 gold during the bug problem anyway. So free gold!) OKay, Ill send it back ASAP. And lucky too, cus now I get to send more than I was able to before.  

Kurama333

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:24 am
Is thinking of donating something more but I haven't decided yet...  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:40 pm
Im gonna donate somethign as soon as I get a rare ^-^ *plans to donate the rare items* 3nodding  

Kurama333

FirewolfEmber

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:20 am
wow the stuff is really getting good!  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 10:33 am
That they are! 3nodding And the end date is gettign here faster and faster whee  

Kurama333

FirewolfEmber

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:01 am
ugh, there are still 6 more days! and then 17 more days till my b-day crying  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:43 pm
*pets* It's almost there. =D Be patient. Think of it like Christmas. There are even Christmas items. XD

You can still donate if you want. I'll do the draw any time after 2:30 pm mountain time. Or central... I don't actually know which time zone I'm in anymore on the account that my province doesn't go on/off Daylight Savings time. So yes... Saskatchewan time zone. >.o

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Kurama333

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:50 pm
xd gonk I wanted to donate something.. but I cant find anything good in my inventory or to buy.. and then I never get rares.. GOOD rares *got a crappy hockey mask* =_= Curse those Blue gifts...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:01 pm
wait so who picks who gets what stuff in these giveaways?  

FirewolfEmber

-[Miss]1221[Murder]-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:36 pm
i hope I get something groovy! I hope everyone get's what they want really sweatdrop I've already donated, can't remember how much gold I put in tho sweatdrop *I donated a while back, but only remembered to post something now sweatdrop I'm so slow*  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff