Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!
Introductions ~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demographic fun!
female - 15 years old or younger
24%
 24%  [ 102 ]
female - 16 to 20 years old
21%
 21%  [ 87 ]
female - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 29 ]
male - 15 years old or younger
16%
 16%  [ 69 ]
male - 16 to 20 years old
22%
 22%  [ 92 ]
male - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 409

Liccy

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:34 pm
Alias of choice: I usually go by "Lizmun" but Liccy is good. It's pronounced "Lissee"
Naruto Knowledge: Seen all of the anime, read all the manga that's out, and I try to follow with whatever news is out there. I'm a geek, I know.
Favorite character(s): Hayate, Genma, Gaara, Tenten
Anything else you'd like to share: I love to draw Naruto fanart.. chibis are the best! I also wrote a few fanfics centered on Iruka. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:02 pm
Alias of choice: Camui, Cam, or C-girl. ^^ Either is fine.

Naruto Knowledge: Currently rebrushing up on info, have read pretty much every spoiler i could... seen most of the anime and read most of the manga. ^^ (i own a few of the manga in japanese.)

Favorite character(s): Sasuke, (*huggles her Sasuke plushie*) Itachi, Gaara, Tenten, and, of course, Naruto.... and... well.. actually, i can't decide.. ^^;;;;;

Anything else you'd like to share: Umm.. i love drawing and i'm a big fan of Naruto fanfiction.... I love cosplaying, too, and i plan to cosplay soon has Hinata and Tenten (at ACen!! Next year, though, i'm going to be Mio(Fatal Frame 2) and Chi (Tsubasa).. unless i can slip Hinata in there...*grin*).

And.. um... i love pocky, ramen, all the Naruto music, and.... << >> i'm an Akatsuki member!! XDDD ^^  

Camui
Crew

b l i t z k r i e g

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:23 pm
Alias of choice- Ryu

Age- None of Your Business

Naruto Knowledge- Well, up to episode 19, plus the first three mangas... If that counts...

Favorite character(s)- Sakura, Sasuke, Zabuza, Kakashi, Haku, Naruto, Gaara, Hinata

Anything else you'd like to share- domokun Domo owns your soul. o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:27 pm
Camui
Alias of choice: Camui, Cam, or C-girl. ^^ Either is fine.

Naruto Knowledge: Currently rebrushing up on info, have read pretty much every spoiler i could... seen most of the anime and read most of the manga. ^^ (i own a few of the manga in japanese.)

Favorite character(s): Sasuke, (*huggles her Sasuke plushie*) Itachi, Gaara, Tenten, and, of course, Naruto.... and... well.. actually, i can't decide.. ^^;;;;;

Anything else you'd like to share: Umm.. i love drawing and i'm a big fan of Naruto fanfiction.... I love cosplaying, too, and i plan to cosplay soon has Hinata and Tenten (at ACen!! Next year, though, i'm going to be Mio(Fatal Frame 2) and Chi (Tsubasa).. unless i can slip Hinata in there...*grin*).

And.. um... i love pocky, ramen, all the Naruto music, and.... << >> i'm an Akatsuki member!! XDDD ^^

*resists urge to steak Sasuke plushie.. fails* me wants it! me wants me prrrecioussss scream gonk

*meanwhile, Zrana's sanity hides from the soul owning Domo-kun*  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

ChronosKnight-D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:24 am
Alias of choice - Um..not sure that I have one. Figure a shorter version of this name that Ill recognize and there you go.

Age - Eh its in my profile, why lie. 22.

Naruto Knowledge - All anime episodes up to 92, soon to be 93, none of the manga yet but Im gettin to that.

Favorite characters - Easy. Rock Lee, Gai and Kakashi.

Anything else you'd like to share - Um...cant think of anything in particular at the moment. So Ill just leave this with the quote that got me recognized by Zrana

"There's god speed. Then there's Lee."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:29 am
ChronosKnight-D

Anything else you'd like to share - Um...cant think of anything in particular at the moment. So Ill just leave this with the quote that got me recognized by Zrana

Pure poetry! xd

And feel free to send any other Naruto fans you find to this Guild!  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

CatEarzRSexi01

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:30 am
alias: Drake
Naruto knowledge: chapters 1 -137
Fav. char.: Kakashi, Gaara, and Naruto.

P.S. anyone know where I can get a cheap July letter  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:43 am
Zrana
ChronosKnight-D

Pure poetry! xd

And feel free to send any other Naruto fans you find to this Guild!

Indeed I will. Hrm, I have a mission now. xd  

ChronosKnight-D

Barghest

Sparkly Vampire

9,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:38 am
Alias of choice: Vyusher
Naruto Knowledge: > 50 episodes of anime < 1 manga book.
Favorite character(s): The Mists: Zabuza, Haku, The Sounds: Orochimaru, Dosu, Zaku, & Kin, and The Sands: Temari, Kankuro & Gaara. 3nodding I also dig a few leaf as well, Kiba, Shino, Shikamaru, Gai, Kakashi, and of course, ROCK!
Anything else you'd like to share: Not much at the moment. Oh! I have my own Mist Chuunin outfit. 3nodding xd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:28 pm
Alias of choice: carrot
Naruto Knowledge: ive read all of the naruto shonen jump that i can get and ive seen like the first ten episodes(i would have seen more but i lost my broadband connection)
Favorite character(s): Naruto  

pyrani

Barres Granola

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:57 am
Alias of choice: Blaize

Naruto Knowledge: 92 episodes of the anime...very few of the manga

Favorite character(s): Rock Lee and Jiraiya

Anything else you'd like to share: I love ramen. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:05 am
Name: Ash

N.K: lets see so far in reading the manga i'm at chapter 224 and i haven't seen any of the anime (' crying ')

Favorite Character(s): Naruto, Lee, Kakashi, Gaara, Hinata, Jiraiya  

ash_girl

Kao_v.3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 12:11 am
Alias of choice:Kao3
Naruto Knowledge: I've seen 82 episodes of the anime, and I'm currently reading fanscans 3nodding I've read only up to vol. 11 so far sweatdrop
Favorite character(s):Kakashi 3nodding , Shikamaru blaugh , Hinata redface , Orochimaru twisted and the huge frog Naruto summons, I don't remember his name ^^;
Anything else you'd like to share:I love reading stupid fanfictions on Naruto... There's so much good parodies blaugh but know I can't watch the show without laughing.. Even when Itachi appeared I was laughing sweatdrop domokun
and I'm French, sorry if I made stupid mistakes in English sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:02 am
Kao_v.3
Alias of choice:Kao3
Naruto Knowledge: I've seen 82 episodes of the anime, and I'm currently reading fanscans 3nodding I've read only up to vol. 11 so far sweatdrop
Favorite character(s):Kakashi 3nodding , Shikamaru blaugh , Hinata redface , Orochimaru twisted and the huge frog Naruto summons, I don't remember his name ^^;
Anything else you'd like to share:I love reading stupid fanfictions on Naruto... There's so much good parodies blaugh but know I can't watch the show without laughing.. Even when Itachi appeared I was laughing sweatdrop domokun
and I'm French, sorry if I made stupid mistakes in English sweatdrop

haha the frogs name is gamabunta lol :p

at least i think so.....  

Kalmarkid91

Kao_v.3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:23 am
*checks her scans (too lazy to do it earlier xp )

yes you're right, thanks blaugh  
Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games