no
80%
 80%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 26

CaptainSS

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:13 pm
Nyed
TheVampireRivven
It is only tacky if it is done in that horribly-over-done-gothy-stereotype manner. biggrin burning_eyes

what, like when green day wears it? xd
I have to say Green Day can 'pull the look off.' stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:33 pm
Nyed
TheVampireRivven
It is only tacky if it is done in that horribly-over-done-gothy-stereotype manner. biggrin burning_eyes

what, like when green day wears it? xd

lol razz xd  

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

ComradeKira

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:16 pm
i smear my eyeliner...it makes me look scary ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:29 am
TheVampireRivven
It is only tacky if it is done in that horribly-over-done-gothy-stereotype manner
Or when it's not done with precision so it looks like you've drawn on your face with crayon. Liquid eyeliner is your friend 3nodding  

Perestroyka

poncho steve

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:54 am
my parnts made me trow out all my make up
saying it is wrong for a male to ear make up  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:29 am
musicbabe02
My mom alway's says it's tacky and weird but it's not that bad i once got suspened for wearing my eye liner in a "not appropriate" way stupid teachers....Share your info on this subject
How was it inappropriate? eek Unless you had swastikas on your face or something, that's just weird.  

ringwraith10

strawberry creamsicle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:01 pm
Depends on the look you're going for.
Personally, I only smear my eyeliner if I'm going for that "messy, slutty rockstar " look. But that's just my opinion. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:20 pm
Perestroyka
TheVampireRivven
It is only tacky if it is done in that horribly-over-done-gothy-stereotype manner
Or when it's not done with precision so it looks like you've drawn on your face with crayon. Liquid eyeliner is your friend 3nodding

How exactly does one put liquid liner on the lower lid? It gets on my eyeball if I put it where I put pencil liner...  

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

frigid gator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:41 pm
Psh, teachers are faggots!! I don't think they should be able to suspend you because of how you wear your freaking make up!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:20 pm
No, I like it because you can make it your own artwork, and be able to show EVERYONE that walks by you.

It's creative and can be fun.

A great past time too.  

mee_shee

anime_freak777

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:57 pm
Eh, do whatever you want with your makeup. As long as you like it, who cares what others think of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:09 pm
i never got suspended but got told twice to not wear my makeup so morbidly cuase "it was an distraction to the learning enviroment" or watever. she was like im gonna call ur mother and i was like watever, my mom doesnt even care, she said just becareful around that b***h (i wish she said b***h  

darkprincess1788

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:33 pm
misted tears
It depends on what kind of look you're going for. If it clashes with what you're wearing, then yea, it would look tacky and out of place. However, if dont correctly, then it shouldn't. Even if it's not done correctly, most people would just shrug it off and think "oh, well, she probably has it that way on purpose".. so, no, not tacky. smile

|Love me|

Yes indeed. Smeared eyeliner can be used for effect. However, sometimes I see people with smeared eyeliner and it looks like they have over-excited sweat glands. It all depends on what style you're going for.

|That's all I ask of you|

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:12 am
Suspended? Are you kidding?! You have the right to at least wear your makeup however you want it to be. Your school, like mine, is ruled by conservative, pretentious egomaniacs.  

Serene Fatality

JustAnotherNancyBoy-x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:31 am
K.A.S.T
celebie.exe
musicbabe02
My mom alway's says it's tacky and weird but it's not that bad i once got suspened for wearing my eye liner in a "not appropriate" way stupid teachers....Share your info on this subject

><

Wow

Your school is, unfortuniatly, non liberal. To be suspended for how one choses to express one' self, I consider to be wrong. While rules and guidelines must be adhered to, I see no harm within your above statement.

To conclude, it is not "tacky," it is not "weird," and it is NOT "inappropriate."

stare

I agree if a school suspends you for that than F*** them they suck a** I hate dumb teachers.....
ive never been in trouble for my eyeliner but i was once alomost suspended for wearing strippy purple and black leggings but i said 'well...you could suspend my but dont think i wont tell everyone about mr.frame sexualy harrassing every girl that is unfortunate enough to be in his class and yet you dont fire him...odd..., also you would have just suspended one of your best pupils cuz they expressed their self in an artistic unusual way, now people wont be too pleased about either will they?' and then they stared at me, i smirked and they just said 'mabey we were too strict we can let you off with it,' and asked me to leave, it was fun XD  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff