Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy_no_13

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 3:18 am
Rats_have_rights
I love reel big fish! 3nodding

I saw this anime flash cartoon someone made with "Vash the stampede" episode screenshots making him dance and stuff to the song "everyone hates me"

wow- that sounds brilliant- I would love to see it!  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 4:56 pm
Rats_have_rights
I love reel big fish! 3nodding

I saw this anime flash cartoon someone made with "Vash the stampede" episode screenshots making him dance and stuff to the song "everyone hates me"
u should post a link so everyone can enjoy it  

AnonymousJoe

DaneCrystane

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 5:14 am
I love Reel Big Fish the most that a staight man can love a band. They got me started, and ive been playing their latest CD since it came out. I think im runnning out of batteries for my CD player... oh well  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:49 am
Ya know I'm prolly about to be killed by several of ya'll but I've listened to a few rbfish songs and was not impressed in the least. Maybe I was just listening to some merely mediocre songs. I don't know if anyone will tell me their favorite rbf song, but I would like to know. I wanna know why they are so popular.  

Five Iron Frenzied

BitchesBrew

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:51 pm
They suck nutz. There just ripping off the mighty mighty bosstones who ripped off bob marley. DUHHH  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:47 pm
Personally i like such songs as "Drunk again" "Somebody loved me" "ban the tube top" "brand new hero" "some body hates me" "shes famous now" "i want your girfriend to be my girlfriend too" and "we hate it when our friends become succesful"  

DaneCrystane

Five Iron Frenzied

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 10:10 am
DaneCrystane
Personally i like such songs as "Drunk again" "Somebody loved me" "ban the tube top" "brand new hero" "some body hates me" "shes famous now" "i want your girfriend to be my girlfriend too" and "we hate it when our friends become succesful"

Checked those songs out and i've decided RBF's just not for me stressed Oh well, I still have FIF and all the other good stuff, so i'm fine.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 12:29 pm
Five Iron Frenzied
DaneCrystane

Checked those songs out and i've decided RBF's just not for me stressed Oh well, I still have FIF and all the other good stuff, so i'm fine.
try "join the club" and "the fire"  

AnonymousJoe

Five Iron Frenzied

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:40 pm
AnonymousJoe

The fire is decent. I don't mind it. Join the club is nothing special. I checked out their version of the Tetris theme though. That's the only thing of theirs that i really like lol!

I'm trying really hard to like them. It's difficult. There isn't much i'm impressed by though.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 11:52 am
Five Iron Frenzied
AnonymousJoe

The fire is decent. I don't mind it. Join the club is nothing special. I checked out their version of the Tetris theme though. That's the only thing of theirs that i really like lol!

I'm trying really hard to like them. It's difficult. There isn't much i'm impressed by though.
their side projects are better, check ou the forces of evil and the littlest man band  

AnonymousJoe

AutumnNoir

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 5:19 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 6:08 pm
AutumnNoir
User Image
thats my shirt!  

AnonymousJoe

AutumnNoir

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:48 pm
AnonymousJoe
AutumnNoir
User Image
thats my shirt!

I know. I stole it from you when you were sleeping and took a picture of myself wearing it. Tee hee. Now it's all mine!  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:33 pm
AutumnNoir
AnonymousJoe
AutumnNoir
User Image
thats my shirt!

I know. I stole it from you when you were sleeping and took a picture of myself wearing it. Tee hee. Now it's all mine!
lol, its an awesome shirt only mines brown not red  

AnonymousJoe

The_brown kid

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:39 pm
never heard of them . but tell me are they a good ska bands  
Stuff About Bands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items