Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Nine Inch Nails Guild
What would you do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you kill yourself if Nine Inch Nails ceased to exist?
  No, but I'd be really sad.
  Yes, I couldn't live without them.
View Results

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:13 am
If NIN had never existed then I probably wouldn't have gotten into electronic music. and uh. stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:18 am
If NIN never existed, I probably wouldn't really listen to any music.  

Jetsamgirl06

`Vampiric `Misery

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:37 am
made from Nails
I_Focus_On_The_Pain
made from Nails
I_Focus_On_The_Pain
I detest people who get suicidal when a band splits up. Not only is it sad, but it's extremely selfish.
It's not like bands split to annoy fans; if anything, they probably stay together longer FOR the fans. Most of the time, there is disagreements with members or they just go their own seperate ways.
If they stayed together just because fans would "kill themselves" the music would be nowhere near as good. It would be better to let them split, give them time to lick their wounds, and remember them for the amazing music they used to make. Just because they're not together doesn't mean you can't listen to their CD's.

On the issue of Trent dying; it's going to happen one day. Yeah sure, it's going to be a very sad day, and a loss of a talented musician. But haven't you ever seen The Lion King? It's the circle of life.

Wow, a Lion King referance, that's a new one. Lol, only true though.

That's because The Lion King rocks 3nodding

Lol, that it does.

And why would anyone kill themselves if NIN was never real? We'd never even know about them then, yeah that would suck, but we wouldn't know what we were missing.

That wasn't the question. You must have interpreted it the wrong way. "Cease to exist" mean what if they broke up.  
The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff