Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pirates Of The Caribbean, The Official Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply Welcome To The Deck Luv
If you are leaving for a few days... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Davy Jones Hidden Heart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:52 am
I wont really be gone anywhere, but I might not get on as much. I just recently lost my dad. I went to the funeral today. But yeah, I might not be on much for a few weeks.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:00 am
I'm leaving on Sunday and I'll be back on Thursday. Camping.  

Malevolent Phantom

Enki Ankarian

IRL Mage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:56 pm
I've found a better addiction, so I'll be much less active. I'll be around once a week to clean house.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:55 am
i will be gone until further notice

why?

because i have class work that i need to catch up on and have no time what so ever right now to be active at this point.

in other words i'll be back in two weeks

later all  

axelkitty

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

pixiedust_12345

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:09 am
i will probably not be on for the weekends because i dont have any internet at home my only source is the schools and then i can only get on at certian time of the day.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:20 am
ok right now i will be gone for at least a week or more because od tests and other things.

also i will post after all that is done and in may, i will be gone from the 26th to the 23rd of june so yea

theres that laters to all  

axelkitty

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Evilmon13

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:04 am
Ill be back next monday. Guests.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:07 am
i will be gone from may 23rd to about september sometime cause i will be out for summer break and i dont have a comp that has internet.  

pixiedust_12345

axelkitty

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:08 pm
alright everyone i'm gonna be gone for awhile due to the fact that i have final exams and graduation and then maybe after that i'll be able to post every now and then. but after that i will have limited to no access to a computer what so ever but i will post when i go to the library so please don't ban me ok i really like this guild even though some people can be really dumb but anyways laters to all until after exams and graduation  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:30 pm
I'm leaving for a while. My friend from highschool died, and I need a few days, weeks, months to think. I'll be back when I care about movies again.  

Sonic Butterfly

pixiedust_12345

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:19 pm
tomorrow is my last day of school so i will not be on for about three months till school is back in secion  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:45 am
Sonic Butterfly
I'm leaving for a while. My friend from highschool died, and I need a few days, weeks, months to think. I'll be back when I care about movies again.

Sorry guys. I just saw the third one. And I quit. I was doing stressed the whole time. So nice talking to you... I'll still be around in the unofficial PotC guild because I have a few friends there, but as far as I'm concerned... it's ruined.  

Sonic Butterfly

5_Amber_5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:14 pm
um, where is Jack?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:58 am
I'm going on vacation at the end of July so miss me while I'm gone. ...Don't take my rum.  

Morbid Suppression

1,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Welcome To The Deck Luv

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items