Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 2
Pets (Official Thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tigger_princess

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:05 am
I hope they have a cavalier king Charles Spaniel and a cocker spaniel on there so i can cross breed them and make my puppy!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:37 am
48 days... i just got done counting again! Still want pomerainians! or shih tzu's, or cavalier king Charles Spaniels! they are all so cute! KITTIES! YAY FOR KITTIES! it looks sooo fun! every sim will have pets! PETS WILL RULE THE SIM WORLD! (does it have a name? i just call it sim world..)  

Kitties_at_the_disco

[ falling`star ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:41 am
If you haven't gotten this expansion pack yet, you HAVE to get it asap. It is so cool, and having pets in your game is a lot of fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I ordered it the day it came out [:
I got it for an early b-day present, since my b-day wasn't until the 9th of november and I got it like.. the 25th or something.
Anyway- I don't get pets much, but once I found out where some person posted all of the codes for the stuff you get from getting promoted in job- I played with pets more often. I've got a rainbow kitty with black spots. [:

`R a i n b o w

Meruda

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:05 pm
Pets is wonderful! I love it to death, it's actually made my game run faster domokun (Though, now my walls flahs red, but whatever, I'll live.). There werewolves are a bonus as well biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:14 am
pets is amazing!! i love the huskies and the shiba inus there so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!  

DevilsKitty101

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:40 am
♠ Pets was great, until it decided to not run yesterday.

Why must you go on strike, my simmies? emo ♠  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:17 pm
Is there a cheat to get new pet fur colors? If not how to I unlock more? I already have the purple one.  

CelticCatGoddess

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:00 pm
Every time a pet gets a promotion it will unlock a new fur colour or collar. If you can't be bothered to do it the long way round then you can get all of the codes here at the Sims Wiki> http://www.simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Pets_Unlock_Codes  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:57 pm
Thanks.  

CelticCatGoddess

The Sims 2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out