Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:25 pm
El Nino Eduardo
The Tactician
El Nino Eduardo
The Tactician
i may accept, it depends i gotta get all the s**t settled.

I don't care who it is who battles me...
just so you know all yall spyder n eduardo i got beef with freestyle cuz their current decisions.but i aint got it with you guys.

And what you just wrote means...? Second sentence I understood, but that first is like retarded, bro.
im saying that im challenging almost every person who either i dont like or has done something i think is idiotic.im in a rush to get all the battles im doin straight.n spyder i can do 60-90 bars. remember the L.U.V diss i did in the freestyle thing that was about 70-80...i just freestyled...btw what happend to L.U.V he hasnt came in to b***h bout losing by DQ or accept joven challenge  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:40 pm
anyone can do 60-90 bars, its just a matter of if they can stay consistent through the whole thing  

Hot_ArmS

Syllvurr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:05 pm
stressed He just wont stop....Nino, do me a favor. Vote on my battle with hot arms, thanks

((Yes, I know you'll vote for him, and you'll give yourself a damn good reason to believe))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:56 am
im the most consitenct in battle  

The Tactician

Hot_ArmS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:28 am
The Tactician
im the most consitenct in battle

you mean you can do better than the battle ive posted in the first page talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:57 am
Hot_ArmS
anyone can do 60-90 bars, its just a matter of if they can stay consistent through the whole thing
if someone was spitten 90 bars they would have to fade in and out cause i dont think there is no one on the world who could stay consistant a whole 90bars  

CripNiccaFoLyfe

Hot_ArmS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:07 am
CripNiccaFoLyfe
Hot_ArmS
if someone was spitten 90 bars they would have to fade in and out cause i dont think there is no one on the world who could stay consistant a whole 90bars

the 60-90 bar thing was kinda an exaggeration xd but i know some ppl who can definitely do a ridiculous number of bars and still stay consistent, as long as theyve got the time

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:34 am
Hot_ArmS
CripNiccaFoLyfe
Hot_ArmS

the 60-90 bar thing was kinda an exaggeration xd but i know some ppl who can definitely do a ridiculous number of bars and still stay consistent, as long as theyve got the time
yea you right ima try that one day  

CripNiccaFoLyfe

El Nino Eduardo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:12 pm
stressed gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:45 pm
The Tactician
El Nino Eduardo
The Tactician
El Nino Eduardo
The Tactician

just so you know all yall spyder n eduardo i got beef with freestyle cuz their current decisions.but i aint got it with you guys.

And what you just wrote means...? Second sentence I understood, but that first is like retarded, bro.
im saying that im challenging almost every person who either i dont like or has done something i think is idiotic.im in a rush to get all the battles im doin straight.n spyder i can do 60-90 bars. remember the L.U.V diss i did in the freestyle thing that was about 70-80...i just freestyled...btw what happend to L.U.V he hasnt came in to b***h bout losing by DQ or accept joven challenge

So are you taking the challange?  

El Nino Eduardo

The Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:39 pm
El Nino Eduardo
The Tactician
El Nino Eduardo
The Tactician
El Nino Eduardo
The Tactician

So are you taking the challange?
dayumit i wish i could i cant take this one but next time you put one out ill accept..  
Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff