57%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 33

Queen Piglet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:57 pm
Neko-Yousei
I'll be glad to help out...just let me know if you want me! xd
http://www.Neko-Yousei.deviantart.com
xp
whee That's cute! And like I said I want anyone who's interested! And I guess I should have said i don't care if you draw a person and it looks like crap, as long as it's manga form and you're interested I'm glad to have your help! This is just for fun, we aren't gonna really take it anywhere 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:59 pm
Neko-Yousei
idea: What if we did a doujinshi??? For those who do not know what this...tis a "fan comic". Like we could take characters from one TP manga and mix'em with another TP manga...? Kinda what CLAMP did with Tsubasa, 'cept we're not limited to just CLAMP stuff, plus we could add our own characters......?
Well... I guess so ._. but then i just like not using other peoples stuff.  

Queen Piglet

Queen Piglet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:08 pm
Masquanade
well personaly i'm not too found of fan art sweatdrop i prefer orignal characters even if they are made up by some one else.

anyways my art:
http://trinasheepchan.deviantart.com/
blaugh That's real good too! And to everyone what about a story with characters with element powers? And there's this Jewl that has the power to change the normal state of the world and an evil force (haven't really thought about any details on them.) that uses it to change the order of the world. In other words fantasy creatures, and historic creatures roam the earth and the characters with the element powers try to get the jewl and restore the natural order in the world. ._. I want a vote on this! i vote (from 0-10) a 2 and a half. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:29 pm
You know i've always had this idea that was kind of school based story. anyways it's set in a fantasy world and all that good stuff blah blah blah. Anyways I only thought of one character and his name was Ghi (pronounced like Chi from Chobits so it would be Ghee) and he was this water creature that used fire magic (I was trying to step outside the box) and this race, which I totally forgot the name to but do have it written down was mostly males because the female birth ratio was low and plus females died easily during child labor and shortly after birth. So the point of the males is to impressive the PARENTS of the females. So like they achieve to all be the best. Some aim at certain areas like the best at cooking, fighting, drawing, music, building, logic, etc. So this culture sets up schools and they try to be at the top so they can impress the parents who have a daughter (because usually they only have one child because either the mother died in child labor or they won't risk it again).

Anyways Ghi lived with his father (mother died during child labor) and his father was this lowly military man and Ghi got accepted into this pretigious school that wasn't in thier water country- it was quite far away. So he goes and . . . whee. whee Anyways he's the only one of his race there . . . but it's not totally worked out. But I wanted to get with other authors and have them work on this together and we each write a story that takes place in the same school and involves like the same teachers and the characters MIGHT overlap but some stories can be seperate from others. But you see if one author made something happened that afffected the whole school THAN it would affect the other author's stories as well.

It's highly complicated and I don't think each of us want to do our own but . . . it was just an idea that i've had. I did get a little bit more complicated than that such as some of Ghi's school friends and whatnot. I have other ideas . . . sweatdrop *runs away*  

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:43 am
Traveler_of_Darkness
Neko-Yousei
idea: What if we did a doujinshi??? For those who do not know what this...tis a "fan comic". Like we could take characters from one TP manga and mix'em with another TP manga...? Kinda what CLAMP did with Tsubasa, 'cept we're not limited to just CLAMP stuff, plus we could add our own characters......?

Well, that's what a doujinshi is.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:56 pm
Well, I like Masq's idea. That way each of us can add our own creativity and there will be less of a chance that arguments can break out over ideas. Believe me, my boyfriend and I have tried to write a story together without much planning and it has been very difficult... stare
Reminds me...I need to talk to him about it...
Anyway, just let me know the details and I'll love to write some fo the stories. I can write but I can't draw very well.
I have a membership with FanFiction.net and so far my stories have gone over well. I would post the link but the search function on the site isnt' working right now. sweatdrop
If any of you want to look me up, my pen name is Meya Orion. 3nodding  

Tobias Mule

Absession

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:27 pm
... lol I unno what to say. I had something too...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:18 pm
Mika Relie
Well, I like Masq's idea. That way each of us can add our own creativity and there will be less of a chance that arguments can break out over ideas. Believe me, my boyfriend and I have tried to write a story together without much planning and it has been very difficult... stare
Anyway, just let me know the details and I'll love to write some fo the stories. I can write but I can't draw very well.
I have a membership with FanFiction.net and so far my stories have gone over well. I would post the link but the search function on the site isnt' working right now. sweatdrop
THAT'S IT! ._. we can do sorta like Digi Charat! Well not the same characters but different stories that have nothing to do with each other! ._. But then... we need to use everyone who has made a character they want us to use. And someone else can use them at their own free will, but keep the personality straight...  

Queen Piglet

Queen Piglet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:20 pm
Neko-Yousei
Traveler_of_Darkness
Neko-Yousei

Well, that's what a doujinshi is.
I mean make up characters. Not use anyone elses fome tokyo pop! >.> And I see how you got confused with my 3 year old language.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:19 pm
Traveler_of_Darkness
Mika Relie
THAT'S IT! ._. we can do sorta like Digi Charat! Well not the same characters but different stories that have nothing to do with each other! ._. But then... we need to use everyone who has made a character they want us to use. And someone else can use them at their own free will, but keep the personality straight...

I like that idea. Kinda like DiGi Charat and Azumanga Daioh! biggrin I like that a lot. Well, character-wise...I can make up some drawings, just give me descriptions (detailed), etc. I'd like to use my rpg persona, Aya. X3 I'll link a picture when I get a good one up...Keep me posted. I'm definately interested now!!! biggrin  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:38 pm
eek  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:23 pm
Masquanade
eek

*pokes* o__o You okay???  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:58 am
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
eek

*pokes* o__o You okay???

maybe
i'm kind of questioning just having the same characters and different stories
it's easier to work off of having the same setting and different everything else.
i mean with characters each idividual is going to want to take them their own way and might it into a completely different character- just same looks.
so . . . that's my thoughts on it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:35 pm
Neko-Yousei
Traveler_of_Darkness
Mika Relie

I like that idea. Kinda like DiGi Charat and Azumanga Daioh! biggrin I like that a lot. Well, character-wise...I can make up some drawings, just give me descriptions (detailed), etc. I'd like to use my rpg persona, Aya. X3 I'll link a picture when I get a good one up...Keep me posted. I'm definately interested now!!! biggrin
^.^ of course, and make up a character too! I'm sure it'll be good the personality too and you can even make it like yourself if you want.  

Queen Piglet

Queen Piglet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:37 pm
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
eek

*pokes* o__o You okay???

maybe
i'm kind of questioning just having the same characters and different stories
it's easier to work off of having the same setting and different everything else.
i mean with characters each idividual is going to want to take them their own way and might it into a completely different character- just same looks.
so . . . that's my thoughts on it sweatdrop
>.> But the same setting is boring... besides I never said you had to use someone elses.  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff