Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
Pissing off Asmodeus and getting stalked by Lilith. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOD66

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:13 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
I don't really blame him for defending himself, I'd probably do the same.
he wasn't defending him self it was after some one ealse, but still you really should apologize im just kinda tired and irateted sorry if i offended you  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:35 pm
Whoops, I thought he said he killed a spirit that was sent at him, not someone else.

Don't worry Twack, you didn't offend me.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

MOD66

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:47 am
no not you i was talking to Guitarhero356 i didn't mean to offend him i could care less about you nili Kidding dont kill me  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:41 am
*whips all his uberly-awesome mod powers*

Don't ******** with me, I spell-check people twisted  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Guitarhero356

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:58 pm
Damn, I go away for a day and a whole debate goes on. Pretty much if spirits are bugging people and the person does not want that spirit around yet that spirit keeps on bugging them, then yes I will interefere, because I do not like to see free will messed with. It's not like I don't think before I leap. As for apologizing, no, I am not going to apologize for helping someone out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:16 pm
a word of advice:

don't ******** with a god. that's just common sense you idiot.  

DR490N

Guitarhero356

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:01 pm
DR490N
a word of advice:

maybe so, but who I side with ain't nothing gonna happen to me since all I was doing was defending free will.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:06 pm
DR490N
a word of advice:

dude wtf is your problem dont call some one you bearly know an idiot  

MOD66

Guitarhero356

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:58 am
Twack
DR490N
a word of advice:

dude wtf is your problem dont call some one you bearly know an idiot

Meh, so he's got attitude, we all got attitude at some time or another.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:47 am
Guitarhero356---- You said the spirit was "bugging" someone. How is "bugging" interfering with free will? Was the spirit making the person do things that they didn't want to do? Or was it just being iritating. If you didn't want to make the deity mad you could have sent the spirit back or bound it instead of killing it, and for the matter, how do you know its dead? If you want her to stope "staking" you, you should apoligize.  

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Guitarhero356

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:17 am
Neko_Bast
Guitarhero356---- You said the spirit was "bugging" someone. How is "bugging" interfering with free will? Was the spirit making the person do things that they didn't want to do? Or was it just being iritating. If you didn't want to make the deity mad you could have sent the spirit back or bound it instead of killing it, and for the matter, how do you know its dead? If you want her to stope "staking" you, you should apoligize.
No, I shouldn't. And I will not. When I found out that someone was about to get bugged by Asmodeus and already had been bugged by him once, I got my guys, and took care of it. But, I guess Asmodeus cryed to the one higher than him, Lilith, because now I have banshees stalking me. I doubt they're still around though since I have an inordinate amount of spirits protecting me. If a spirit is bugging someone and the person does not want the spirit there, and there is no point to the spirit being there that is of help to the person then that is interfering with free will.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:47 am
Guitarhero356
If a spirit is bugging someone and the person does not want the spirit there, and there is no point to the spirit being there that is of help to the person then that is interfering with free will.

As I said, its only interfering with free will if the spirit is making that person do something agenst their will, not must being anouing.  

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Guitarhero356

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:54 pm
Neko_Bast
Guitarhero356
If a spirit is bugging someone and the person does not want the spirit there, and there is no point to the spirit being there that is of help to the person then that is interfering with free will.

As I said, its only interfering with free will if the spirit is making that person do something agenst their will, not must being anouing.
So, would you like it if some spirit were bugging you 24/7? Wouldn't you appreciate it if someone was nice enough to chase it off for you?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:50 pm
Guitarhero356
Neko_Bast
Guitarhero356

So, would you like it if some spirit were bugging you 24/7? Wouldn't you appreciate it if someone was nice enough to chase it off for you?
Depends; the situation could be seen as not adequately/appropriately dealing with the problem, such as with running away from a situation.

There is also the issue of patience/tolerance. What may be irritating to one individual is a triffle to another. Consider, if you are familiar with the series, Mandy's tolerance of Billy in The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, particularly in the episode with the raspberry/farting duck.

In my opinion, this should be delt with as with other problems with others: discussion amongst the parties (possibly with some sort of divine facilitator, in this circumstance) and reach an agreement nad/or understanding. And apology may not be necessary, put I feel proper communication of stances is.

Of course, I'm old-fashioned and prefer not to waste my energy on such silly things like disagreements and oppositions.  

Jameta
Captain

Guitarhero356

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:52 am
Jameta
Guitarhero356
Neko_Bast
Guitarhero356

Depends; the situation could be seen as not adequately/appropriately dealing with the problem, such as with running away from a situation.

There is also the issue of patience/tolerance. What may be irritating to one individual is a triffle to another. Consider, if you are familiar with the series, Mandy's tolerance of Billy in The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, particularly in the episode with the raspberry/farting duck.

In my opinion, this should be delt with as with other problems with others: discussion amongst the parties (possibly with some sort of divine facilitator, in this circumstance) and reach an agreement nad/or understanding. And apology may not be necessary, put I feel proper communication of stances is.

Of course, I'm old-fashioned and prefer not to waste my energy on such silly things like disagreements and oppositions.
rofl I love that show!  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces