Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum
the sadest moment in metroid prime. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaos0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:59 pm
Adrian Fahrenheight Tepes
Dasfg5
It was sad about the part in Metroid Fusion about how Samus's commader had given about his life for her a long time ago. I don't remeber his name though.
His name was Adam Macko...something mackovich or something like that I don't quite remember either

i think it Malcovic but im not sure  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:45 pm
Kaos0
Adrian Fahrenheight Tepes
Dasfg5
It was sad about the part in Metroid Fusion about how Samus's commader had given about his life for her a long time ago. I don't remeber his name though.
His name was Adam Macko...something mackovich or something like that I don't quite remember either

i think it Malcovic but im not sure
Well whatever his name was he comes back in the end. I mean he's still a CO but you know whatever He's Adam  

Ghetto Luigi

metroidmania

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:31 pm
Dasfg5

That's the part I was going to mention. They were friends and then he got killed. sad I hated that stupid computer version of him until the end. (His name is Adam Malchovich.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:35 pm
Poor larva... anyhooooo... i beat mp about 3 times, in a row.  

dethyl v3

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:21 pm
I didn't feel sad at all when I entered the space ship. The music made me think "wow, this vessel that was filled with extremely evil creatures and abominations against all things good and holy is dead and is being taken over by nature." I found the sunken space pirate ship to be quite serene and beautiful because of the creatures that had made it their home.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:43 am
Dasfg5

It was Adam.I think.  

masterofpuppets13

masterofpuppets13

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:37 pm
General D.
that music was eerire and made me so freaked out 'cause it brought back memories of things that wanna kill you!

I say it's when you blow up the Impact Crater and have to destroy the remains of the Chozo

I agree completely. We cant even remember the chozo by their ghosts now, either... At least the luminoth mention them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:15 am
I'll tell you the saddest moment in Metroid Prime...finnishing it. Its such an awesome game(although I've never finished with 100%).

Strangely i prefer Echoes to Prime...preharps its the fights with Dark Samus. Now they are REALLY cool.

btw the saddest moment in Echoes is when Quaddrixs becomes corrupted by the ing. Why the saddest? Because you have to fight the damn thing.  

Corruption Theory

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:45 pm
General D.
that music was eerire and made me so freaked out 'cause it brought back memories of things that wanna kill you!

I say it's when you blow up the Impact Crater and have to destroy the remains of the Chozo

ditto  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:30 pm
Corruption Theory
I'll tell you the saddest moment in Metroid Prime...finnishing it. Its such an awesome game(although I've never finished with 100%).

Strangely i prefer Echoes to Prime...preharps its the fights with Dark Samus. Now they are REALLY cool.

btw the saddest moment in Echoes is when Quaddrixs becomes corrupted by the ing. Why the saddest? Because you have to fight the damn thing.
I HATED that fight.
It took me 3 tries.  

dethyl v3

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:01 am
[.pot pie.]
Corruption Theory

I HATED that fight.
It took me 3 tries.

took me two more annoying was that my controling for Morph ball shooting was soooo off it took like 30 tries to get in the DAMN WINDOW  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:44 pm
Dasfg5

Wasn't it Alex? I remember... the Samus naming the Computer after a guy named Alex.  

MasterGiovanni
Crew

Tamago Yaki7

Enlightened Fox

5,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:28 pm
MasterGiovanni
Dasfg5

Wasn't it Alex? I remember... the Samus naming the Computer after a guy named Alex.

It was Adam Malkovich  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:19 pm
The saddest moment for me was probably the scene in MP2 when Samus saw the last recording of the Marines being attacked by the Ing.  

Lunaris Core

The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces