Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:45 am
Almighty Toilet Plunger
Sanctified.... gonk And Physical...Physical just seems so ...NOT nin.

That's because Physical isn't written by NIN
It's a cover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:50 pm
I don't like Piggy for some reason.  

Malon T

Crazy Kitten Smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:52 am
Malon T
I don't like Piggy for some reason.
I used to dislike that one. Now I don't. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:50 am
I_Focus_On_The_Pain
Almighty Toilet Plunger
Sanctified.... gonk And Physical...Physical just seems so ...NOT nin.

That's because Physical isn't written by NIN
It's a cover

Ooooh. That makes sense, now. xD Another one I usually skip over is Mr. Self Destruct...mostly just because I want to get to Piggy but y'know, I don't really like it that much. -shrug-  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

Vampire_chick92

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:14 pm
catseh
I disagree with Hellmate-NIN. ******** is definately a NIN brain-child. The only song I don't like by NIN and it's just lyrically. That's What I Get. I mean come on "After you just taught me how to kiss....you" is such a lame lyric. Musically it's okay. I agree thought that Memorabilia is hard to listen to sometimes but I still like it.

Complication = the best driving song ever.

Sanctified is better than Kinda I want to. There's something odd about that song. Physical has grown on me, I used to not like it but it's almost funny to me now. Feeling danger and whatnot.
i love phisical lol i think its funny to also i like how its sounds like hes singin to meh xp  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:16 pm
scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream I HATE BURN BURN IS THE WORST SONG HE EVER MADE IN MY OPINION!!! BURN JUST PLAIN SUCKS THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT!!!!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream  

Vampire_chick92

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:26 pm
Vampire_chick92
catseh
I disagree with Hellmate-NIN. ******** is definately a NIN brain-child. The only song I don't like by NIN and it's just lyrically. That's What I Get. I mean come on "After you just taught me how to kiss....you" is such a lame lyric. Musically it's okay. I agree thought that Memorabilia is hard to listen to sometimes but I still like it.

Complication = the best driving song ever.

Sanctified is better than Kinda I want to. There's something odd about that song. Physical has grown on me, I used to not like it but it's almost funny to me now. Feeling danger and whatnot.
i love phisical lol i think its funny to also i like how its sounds like hes singin to meh xp

He?
I believe you mean Trent

It would probably surprise you then that Trent didn't write it, Adam Ant did

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:10 am
I gotta say, did anyone else notice the painful monotony in With Teeth??? I think the very worst song in creation of his has got to be All the Love in the World where he turns his hardcore stuff into what sounds like gospel. Although its a quirky change in taste, its the worst song for NIN.  

drewkakes

de novo Kerauno

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:59 am
The Only Time.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:28 am
I really at least like the majority of NIN songs; I'm not horribly fond of 'The collector' off of With Teeth though. It's alright...just. Meh. I just don't like it very much for some reason.  

sinnthetic

systamatic_decline

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:38 am
i love the perfect drug to death but most of the remixes...(strangles) uggggh!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:51 pm
systamatic_decline
i love the perfect drug to death but most of the remixes...(strangles) uggggh!
I can only listen to them as background music.  

Crazy Kitten Smile

Nine bloody nails

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:02 pm
iv loved almost every single nin ever but i cant stand pilgrimage.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:59 pm
drewkakes
I gotta say, did anyone else notice the painful monotony in With Teeth??? I think the very worst song in creation of his has got to be All the Love in the World where he turns his hardcore stuff into what sounds like gospel. Although its a quirky change in taste, its the worst song for NIN.

My mom LOVES that song.

But, I'll just go with Ruiner.

I just....never caught on to it.

I don't like too many songs off With Teeth, to be honest.

neutral

zawazawaii

PLASTICxFETUS

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:52 pm
i'm gonna go with Closer, i HATE that song

haha, JUST KIDDING!! I'm not really a fan of The Day the World Went Away. I'm sorry if you like that song, but I just feel like it doesn't really go anywhere musically.  
The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff