Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Ancient Egyptian RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 12:10 am
i am going to go to bed everyone sleep sweet i will see everyone tommorrow take care and i hope everyone has a nice dream about seto  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 5:12 pm
Sora Katana
Ano...not to be annoying, but I keep noticing bits of Japanese smattering the posts...this is Ancient Egypt, though. You see how Japanese may seem slightly out of place?

I do not wish to RP, since I am horrible at trying any unoriginal character - I worry about IC-ness and just give up.

Spink.

We know... but that's just how Atemus Girl and I rp on Yahoo Messenger... they combine sometimes... we really can't help it... but hey... at least we don't write the entire post in kanji... Am I right?  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Atemus Girl

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:58 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Sora Katana
Ano...not to be annoying, but I keep noticing bits of Japanese smattering the posts...this is Ancient Egypt, though. You see how Japanese may seem slightly out of place?

I do not wish to RP, since I am horrible at trying any unoriginal character - I worry about IC-ness and just give up.

Spink.

We know... but that's just how Atemus Girl and I rp on Yahoo Messenger... they combine sometimes... we really can't help it... but hey... at least we don't write the entire post in kanji... Am I right?

Hai.. good point, Sana! -snickers- Should we even keep doing it, or shall we just speak english the whole way? -laughs- Oh that sounded silly.. xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:20 pm
Mystical_elfgirl12
Atemus Girl
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

Mystical_elfgirl12

Mana: ( Smiles &Blushes) I was hiding for fun but i suppose i shouldnt be hiding all the time hee hee you are really good at figuring out things like how i hide in pots atemus did you ever like to hide in pots lol. ( i like to play dmg all the time so that is why i wanted to be mana)

Atemu continued to take small sips of the red wine, as he listened to Mana talk. The wet towel was still in his hand, and he continued to moisten his skin. He smiled up at Mana. "Did I hide in pots?" He chuckled, and shook his head. "No. I hid in other areas, Mana-chan. But.. You shouldn't hide from your teacher. He is trying to teach you things, that may come in handy, one day. I assume that you have been learning a lot?" He asked her.  

Atemus Girl

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:46 pm
Atemus Girl
Mystical_elfgirl12
Atemus Girl
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

Mystical_elfgirl12

Mana: ( Smiles &Blushes) I was hiding for fun but i suppose i shouldnt be hiding all the time hee hee you are really good at figuring out things like how i hide in pots atemus did you ever like to hide in pots lol. ( i like to play dmg all the time so that is why i wanted to be mana)

Atemu continued to take small sips of the red wine, as he listened to Mana talk. The wet towel was still in his hand, and he continued to moisten his skin. He smiled up at Mana. "Did I hide in pots?" He chuckled, and shook his head. "No. I hid in other areas, Mana-chan. But.. You shouldn't hide from your teacher. He is trying to teach you things, that may come in handy, one day. I assume that you have been learning a lot?" He asked her.

Mana: yes so far i have learned how to do basic spells and my teacher is now teaching me how to use magicial hats and how to use mystic box but the second one kinda scares me he reasured me that it was going to be ok but i am still a little scared to try. you are right i shouldnt hide from my teacher since he is teaching me magic giggle  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:08 pm
Atemus Girl
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Sora Katana

Spink.

Hai.. good point, Sana! -snickers- Should we even keep doing it, or shall we just speak english the whole way? -laughs- Oh that sounded silly.. xd

I think that we should resist rping like that in here... xd  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:19 pm
The High Priest slightly chuckled at Atemu's reply, "Yes... the wine helps...", he said, picking up the goblet again and drinking a few more sips, "Mmm...", he drank some more and swirled it, glancing down at what wine remained in his goblet, "I wonder where Mahaado is...", he sighed and put the beverage back down, "Mana...", he glanced at her through the corner of his eye, "You should go find him... and quit this foolish "hiding in jars" that you've supposedly been doing lately...", he chuckled, "You're going to give the poor man a heartattack..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:36 pm
Atemu smiled at her. "Aww, Mana. You shouldn't be scared. I'm sure Mahaado wouldn't put you in any danger. He knows a lot about incantations, and charms. That's why he is your teacher. You should trust him. Which I hope you do?" He looked at her, curious to know.

Atemu nodded, as he looked back at Seth. "I've been wondering the same thing. He is probably reading up on some more spells." He chuckled, as this is usually what the Priest Mahaado did. Taking the goblet in his hand, he took another sip of the wine, then smiled and breathed in the warm air.

Atemus Girl

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:19 pm
Atemus Girl
Atemu smiled at her. "Aww, Mana. You shouldn't be scared. I'm sure Mahaado wouldn't put you in any danger. He knows a lot about incantations, and charms. That's why he is your teacher. You should trust him. Which I hope you do?" He looked at her, curious to know.

Atemu nodded, as he looked back at Seth. "I've been wondering the same thing. He is probably reading up on some more spells." He chuckled, as this is usually what the Priest Mahaado did. Taking the goblet in his hand, he took another sip of the wine, then smiled and breathed in the warm air.

Seth merely chuckled and drank the rest of his wine, "Most likely...", he briefly glanced at one of the servant girls, "You there!! Get me a refill!!", he commanded and the girl -who was scared out of her skin by the sudden command- quickly bowed and ran inside to fetch another barrel, as a small servant boy grabbed the empty barrel and left with it. The servant girl returned and quickly refilled his goblet from the new barrel, "The finest in the cellar, Your Grace", she said quietly. Seth nodded, "You and the other servants may take a 10 minute break...", he said with venom, as he hated to see the servants get their way, but he did have to admit that it was hot. Her face lit up, "Thank you, You Grace!!!", she curtised and left the balcony, going off to tell the other servants about the break. Seth picked up the goblet and sipped the new wine, "Hmm... this isn't so bad...", he swirled the goblet again.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:11 pm
Atemus Girl

Mana: you are right atemus i am sure that mahado wouldnt hurt me so i am not going to be scared i am going to be brave for you and for mahado so that i can one day become a great female magician giggle  

Moonlight_Shadow12

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:17 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
The High Priest slightly chuckled at Atemu's reply, "Yes... the wine helps...", he said, picking up the goblet again and drinking a few more sips, "Mmm...", he drank some more and swirled it, glancing down at what wine remained in his goblet, "I wonder where Mahaado is...", he sighed and put the beverage back down, "Mana...", he glanced at her through the corner of his eye, "You should go find him... and quit this foolish "hiding in jars" that you've supposedly been doing lately...", he chuckled, "You're going to give the poor man a heartattack..."

Mana: Yes priest Seth i wont hide in the pottery i would hate to give my master a heart attack i promise the both of you that someday i will be the best magician i can be smile you are very wise priest seth and you oh course pharaoh atemus *giggle*:  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:48 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Seth merely chuckled and drank the rest of his wine, "Most likely...", he briefly glanced at one of the servant girls, "You there!! Get me a refill!!", he commanded and the girl -who was scared out of her skin by the sudden command- quickly bowed and ran inside to fetch another barrel, as a small servant boy grabbed the empty barrel and left with it. The servant girl returned and quickly refilled his goblet from the new barrel, "The finest in the cellar, Your Grace", she said quietly. Seth nodded, "You and the other servants may take a 10 minute break...", he said with venom, as he hated to see the servants get their way, but he did have to admit that it was hot. Her face lit up, "Thank you, You Grace!!!", she curtised and left the balcony, going off to tell the other servants about the break. Seth picked up the goblet and sipped the new wine, "Hmm... this isn't so bad...", he swirled the goblet again.

The Per A'a smiled at Mana, then glanced at Seth. "How very kind of you to give them a break, Hem Ntjr Seth." He said, with a smirk, then he drank the rest of his wine. He noticed that it was empty, rose from the lawn chair, and raised his hand, that held the goblet. "Wait, my dear girl! I would like some more wine, as well." He smiled at her. "If you wouldn't mind, before you go on your break.." He added, before sitting back down.  

Atemus Girl

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:28 pm
Atemus Girl
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

The Per A'a smiled at Mana, then glanced at Seth. "How very kind of you to give them a break, Hem Ntjr Seth." He said, with a smirk, then he drank the rest of his wine. He noticed that it was empty, rose from the lawn chair, and raised his hand, that held the goblet. "Wait, my dear girl! I would like some more wine, as well." He smiled at her. "If you wouldn't mind, before you go on your break.." He added, before sitting back down.

The servant girl rushed back, "Of course, Your Majesty!!, she took his goblet over to the table where the barrel was and refilled it, running back over to him and handing it to him, then curtsied again and and left.

Seth drank more of his wine, "It was the best that I could do for those servants... afterall... they do work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year", he replied drink more of his wine... as it was true... although in his opinion they could for harder... but that was what slaves were for...

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:38 pm
Could i be akifa? when the time comes of course. I wouldn't want to ruin your relaxing day..yet. *smirk*  

oni_kura

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:40 pm
oni_kura
Could i be akifa? when the time comes of course. I wouldn't want to ruin your relaxing day..yet. *smirk*

Of course you can Akifa!!! You are always Akifa!!! And thanks... we are all getting drunk and stuff... xd jk...  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff