Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply Cold Storage --> Threads That Violated Rules/Became Obsolete
Okay so we need members Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
yes
95%
 95%  [ 110 ]
no
4%
 4%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 115

Holly

Kawaii Shoujo

18,400 Points
  • Hero 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:43 pm
Maybe we should have a thread where members can post names of users they think would join the guild? Because only staff members can invite people.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:56 am
Holly
Maybe we should have a thread where members can post names of users they think would join the guild? Because only staff members can invite people.
I think this thread would work.. it is the "we need members" thread.  

Skizzors

Rainbows+Unicorns
Vice Captain

Chatty Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:22 pm
At the bottom of this thread it says please list members who you think would want to join. Oh yeah and crew members if you have time and are floating through the threads please feel free to invite people who are posting on threads related to this guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:48 pm
100 MEMBERS! heart  

Skizzors

Holly

Kawaii Shoujo

18,400 Points
  • Hero 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:53 pm
Rainbows+Unicorns
At the bottom of this thread it says please list members who you think would want to join. Oh yeah and crew members if you have time and are floating through the threads please feel free to invite people who are posting on threads related to this guild.

Oops...obviously I didn't look hard enough xd

Anyway, now whenever I see anyone who has any sort of shoujo loving-ness in their profile, I always invite them heart SB Guild on the brain always!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:12 pm
Somehow, I was just randomly entered into this guild... I don't know how! But I love Shojo Beat, indeed! I'm glad I randomly ended up in this guild!  

~DeZuKi SoNoRaN~

Chesa5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:46 am
just a suggestion... it make the guild look more... professional? put a big picture on the guild's homepage.... after all thats what people see first right?

also try to introduce our guild to the leaders of other guilds that have shojo beat shows... try to make alliences or whatever with them and have them put up a link on their guild... we'll get new members who will come a visit

example.. sakura kiss ( guild)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:17 am
Hello all! I'm Peachy, 16 years old, and I love Shojo Beat manga! I'm really into Vampire Knight, GodChild and Absolute Boyfriend. Oh and Ouran High School Host Club. Kyoya fan here!!! domokun  

Lady Sariel

angelBmine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:00 pm
eh, this is all pretty bad. eh.

domokun so EAT it. domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:55 pm
If you need more members then I know someone who liked to join. Her name is Nandru_San.  

[.Kita.]

lemoura

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:38 pm
I also know a friend that would be more than willing to join. Her name is Itachiofakatsuki. At least I think that's right. I'll make sure to tell her about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:19 pm
Love teh idea! -glomps-  

Hobo13Kitty

Hobo13Kitty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:57 am
You should go to the chatterbox and Run a poll asking if they anime or not. Then send invites to all those people!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:20 pm
people just need to go into random threads and post a bump but they will see the banner and click on it.  

Tidna

Qi-Yue

Dapper Hunter

5,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:15 pm
The forum for each SB manga sounds reasonable. Alright. 3nodding  
Cold Storage --> Threads That Violated Rules/Became Obsolete

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items