Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 26: Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always
-- Your Favourite Character(s) -- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favourite?
  Inuyasha
  Kagome
  Kikyo
  Miroku
  Sango
  Shippo
  Naraku
  Sesshoumaru
  Rin
  Other
View Results

Satsuki Higurashi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:34 am
SilentConfessions05
I LOVE Sesshoumaru-sama!!! He's just the absolute portrayal of perfection! Tall, handsome, beautiful eyes, has style, an absolute badass without even saying or doing anything, totally hot, has a soft spot of kids (Rin), totally graceful, cool long silver hair, exotic markings...the list goes on....

haha...My favorite pairing is Sesshoumaru and Kagome. Don't ask me why...I mean, they're just total opposites, but they're absolutely cute together!

Hm....Sesshoumaru's future? Probably continuing his job as Lord of the Western Lands, having a good time beating the s**t out of Jaken, raising Rin, and maybe...maybe coming to terms with Inuyasha. But that's just my guess...hehe...

*glomps* I agree with you on all counts. Except Sesshoumaru-sama is destined for Rin stare  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:35 am
Kyoko-chan_1
My fav male character would be Sesshomaru. (Here Note: I didn't make this website)

My fav. female character would be Kikyo. (Here Note: I didn't make this website.)

The link show you why those two characters are so awsome^^

Poor Inuyasha. cry It's his show and Sesshoumaru-sama is winning on the favourites list... (secret evil laughter) twisted
Sesshoumaru-sama!

Satsuki Higurashi

RedRainDropz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:00 am
salvatore-shan
Kyoko-chan_1
My fav male character would be Sesshomaru. (Here Note: I didn't make this website)

My fav. female character would be Kikyo. (Here Note: I didn't make this website.)

Poor Inuyasha. cry It's his show and Sesshoumaru-sama is winning on the favourites list... (secret evil laughter) twisted
Sesshoumaru-sama!

Well, Inuyasha's pretty kewl... but Sesshomaru is totally kewl (ahhh don't know how to explain) Anyway, I rarely have the main character of a show as my fav character... don't know why (Ex. Gaara from Naruto, Hitsugaya from Bleach, Aoshi-sama from Rurouni Kenshin, Ryoga from Ranma 1/2...) I think the only time I did have a fav. character that's also the main character in the show was Ed from FMA.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:57 am
Kyoko-chan_1
salvatore-shan
Kyoko-chan_1

My fav. female character would be Kikyo. (Here Note: I didn't make this website.)Sesshoumaru-sama is winning on the favourites list... (secret evil laughter) twisted
Sesshoumaru-sama!

Well, Inuyasha's pretty kewl... but Sesshomaru is totally kewl (ahhh don't know how to explain) Anyway, I rarely have the main

Poor Inuyasha. cry It's his show and character of a show as my fav character... don't know why (Ex. Gaara from Naruto, Hitsugaya from Bleach, Aoshi-sama from Rurouni Kenshin, Ryoga from Ranma 1/2...) I think the only time I did have a fav. character that's also the main character in the show was Ed from FMA.

Fushigi Yugi = Tamahome/Nuriko
Inuyasha = Sesshoumaru
Rurouni Kenshin = Kenshin
Naruto = Kakashi
Ranma 1/2 = Ranma
Vampire Princess Miyu = Larva
Fruits Basket = Kyo

Satsuki Higurashi

Kitsune_Moon230

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:17 pm
FAVS:

Sesshomaru
Bankotsu
Kouga
Kirara
Sango  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:07 pm
Out of the box
Came Heartbreak and Greed,
Hunger and Illness,
Pain, Sorrow, and Need.

my favorite characters are Miroku and Jakotsu. Miroku is funny and interesting and powerful and Jakotsu is cool. People think he's a girl, i saw a display picture made by a foreigner and there was Jakotsu and this other guy and they were in love and it was gross...i have it somewhere...

Pandora screamed as she
Slammed down the lid.
She cried when she thought of
The thing that she did.

` a u r o

Shirelin

Dapper Wolf

1,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:57 pm
Wow... so many fans and no votes for Kouga?! Tsk Tsk. I'd have to say I like him because he is sexy, strong, devoted, and of course loyal. whee I'd like to see him paired with Ayame, as he did make a promise, and also because Kagome belongs with Inuyasha. His future? Well, haven't been able to watch the show recently, so I don't know if he is still alive or not, but I'd say he eventually gets it through his head that Kagome is taken, and takes care of his pack with Ayame. :3 Thats probably just me though...

I also like Bankotsu as well. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:22 pm
my fav character would have to be shippo because he`s funny and he gets on inuyasha`s nerves and he reminds me of my cat if it was like a midget demon  

Do`urden

RedRainDropz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:31 pm
Red_Hope
Wow... so many fans and no votes for Kouga?! Tsk Tsk. I'd have to say I like him because he is sexy, strong, devoted, and of course loyal. whee I'd like to see him paired with Ayame, as he did make a promise, and also because Kagome belongs with Inuyasha. His future? Well, haven't been able to watch the show recently, so I don't know if he is still alive or not, but I'd say he eventually gets it through his head that Kagome is taken, and takes care of his pack with Ayame. :3 Thats probably just me though...

I also like Bankotsu as well. heart

Yeah, Koga's still alive. SPOILER: In the manga, Koga just recently lost his shikon shards in his legs (taken by Naraku)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:34 pm
my favorite character is sesshomaru, lol, i find him hillarious, specially when he fights inuyasha. and sango is one of my favorite characters too.  

Anabethe

Satsuki Higurashi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:30 am
~ Sesshoumaru's still top at the favourite list. *glomps Sesshy-sama* ~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:03 pm
Sesshy and Sango are my favorites. 3nodding  

The Real Sango

Alkia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:09 pm
salvatore-shan
So, who's your favourite character(s)? Inuyasha? Kagome? Sesshoumaru? Miroku? Are you a sucker for guys with white hair, or just the bad guys? Minor or major, whoever you like, that's your opinion.
Feel free to have your own topic going into more detail about why you like them.

Discuss:
- Favourite character(s)
- Why you like them
- (optional) If they had to be with someone, who do you think they would be with?
- (optional) Their future?

Who is my favorite character? *grins* Sweetie, this chicka has more then one. A list full actually. But if I had to choose, it would be Sango. I don't know why. I think its because she lost everyone; everything she held dear to hear heart and she still managed to rise from the ashes and still find a reason to smile. Much like Shippo. smile I could go on and on, but I'll leave it at. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:59 pm
my favourite character is kagome because are so much alike. we are both strange and confused by love. but she is also really awesome. but i love inuyasha he would be an awesome boyfriend well in my veiws but ....ya.  

high summoner of aeons

split_dreams

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:16 pm
heart inuyasha rocks. kagome is really noody but that's ok lol  
26: Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items