id say kagome since they get along more and since kikyo is a mummy pratically
rofl  

anna farris

Satoru_Manabu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:20 am
- Kagome or Kikyo? I'd say kagome, but kikyo really didnt have a chance
- Why your choice? Inuyasha and kagome look better together
- Do you still like the other girl? Yes
- Do you feel sorry for Inuyasha, nevertheless? Yes, in a way.
- Will he end up with them? ...I have no clue would someone pm me and tell me if they did?!?! PLEASE I WANNA KNOW!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:53 pm
((I read those chapters but don't worry, I won't say anything about it^^)) Personally, I always liked Kikyo better than Kagome. She's more powerful, she looks awsome in her classic clothes. Her past with Inuyasha was really romantic as well. It's such a shame that it ended the way it did. However, that was all in the past. Sure, it was a past that could never be forgotten by Kikyo or Inuyasha, but what happened was all in the past. I always sympathized Kikyo, but I knew that Inuyasha is gonna be with Kagome in the end crying Kagome is the future, Kikyo shouldn't even be alive anymore in the first place. Like the 'moral' behind Save My Earth, never forget your past, but look into the future. So will Inuyasha end up with Kikyo? No. I knew he wouldn't the minute the Kikyo was revived from the dead. Sad... but that's just the way it's gonna end. *snif* ((listening to Dearest while typing this is making me cry!!))  

RedRainDropz

_x_superstar_x_

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:40 pm
Kagome is better than kikyo. don't know why though but i just like her better. i also like inuyasha. he is so cute!!!!! 4laugh i like his ears the most. i love the ears. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:31 pm
Kikyo ^^  

HoldTheOnion

DarknessWillTakeOver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:32 pm
i hate them both. naraku is awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:19 pm
Kyoko-chan_1
((I read those chapters but don't worry, I won't say anything about it^^)) Personally, I always liked Kikyo better than Kagome. She's more powerful, she looks awsome in her classic clothes. Her past with Inuyasha was really romantic as well. It's such a shame that it ended the way it did. However, that was all in the past. Sure, it was a past that could never be forgotten by Kikyo or Inuyasha, but what happened was all in the past. I always sympathized Kikyo, but I knew that Inuyasha is gonna be with Kagome in the end crying Kagome is the future, Kikyo shouldn't even be alive anymore in the first place. Like the 'moral' behind Save My Earth, never forget your past, but look into the future. So will Inuyasha end up with Kikyo? No. I knew he wouldn't the minute the Kikyo was revived from the dead. Sad... but that's just the way it's gonna end. *snif* ((listening to Dearest while typing this is making me cry!!))

*pats on back* Cheer up.
For me it's always been Kagome/Inuyasha. I used to hate Kikyo with a passion, I think I've said that before, and I can't even believe why anymore. I was a stupid little child *sighs* I feel so so sorry for Kikyo - and Inuyasha - and their past together was touching, and it is something neither will forget. But Inuyasha does have to move on. And Kagome will always be there for him.
When you think about it - Kagome and Kikyo really are the same person. So there is no point in rioting against one or the other. *sighs* Which some people don't get...

Satsuki Higurashi

Kitsune_Moon230

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:15 pm
Kikyo pwns Kagome......kagome sucks!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:58 am
Kitsune_Moon230
Kikyo pwns Kagome......kagome sucks!

*faints* Why, why, why?  

Satsuki Higurashi

l BeautifulxOblivion l

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:44 am
I think right now Inu Yasha loves Kagome more but he still has a little bit of feelings for Kikyo. But I think Kikyo is a lot stronger than Kagome.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:15 am
Avreanna
I think right now Inu Yasha loves Kagome more but he still has a little bit of feelings for Kikyo. But I think Kikyo is a lot stronger than Kagome.

Of course Kikyo is stronger than Kagome. She grew up knowing she was a miko, whereas Kagome had no idea and didn't have time to hone her skills.
Kikyo is awesome. But then so is Kagome. xp

Satsuki Higurashi

rabidbeast

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:54 pm
Kikyo of course i think Inu loves kikyo more because she was his first love and the only reason he loves kagome is because she reminds him of kikyo .And ANYWAY KAGOME ALWAYS NEEDS TO BE SAVED !!! what ******** sissy stare  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:38 am
rabidbeast
Kikyo of course i think Inu loves kikyo more because she was his first love and the only reason he loves kagome is because she reminds him of kikyo .And ANYWAY KAGOME ALWAYS NEEDS TO BE SAVED !!! what ******** sissy stare

1. At first she reminded him of Kikyo, but she is completely different to her. He doesn't see Kikyo in her anymore. He's realised they're different.
2. Well, I'll be darned, if you were in those situations wouldn't you need saving? Kikyo was brought up to fight, she's used to it. If I were thrown into the thick of fighting I'd scream and run away with my tail between my legs. I mean, sheesh! Kagome's handling it all pretty well!

But I respect your opinions. 3nodding Kikyo was his first love and nothing can change that. But who's to say Kagome won't be his last? That's all I'm saying.

Satsuki Higurashi

` a u r o

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:57 pm
Out of the box
Came Heartbreak and Greed,
Hunger and Illness,
Pain, Sorrow, and Need.

i think kagome. for many reasons! oen of the reasons is, kagome is part kikyou, right? which means she has kikyou in her, and also she has that kagome type, fun in her too. which will make her better than kikyou. another thing is, kagome is more fun and nice than kikyou, i think. thats just my opinion though.

Pandora screamed as she
Slammed down the lid.
She cried when she thought of
The thing that she did.

26: Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items