Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply News, Updates, Events, Games and Role-Playing.
Your first anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

masterchamploo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:41 pm
DBZ and gundam wing for sure  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:14 pm
The very first anime that i got really into was actually Sailor moon.  

CoNfuZed-SaniTy

Hells Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:51 am
1st anime I ever saw and didnt like much was Sailormoon but the 1st anime that im really really addicted to is: Naruto and inuyasha 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:47 pm
Kylern88
Amen. I think a show should only last for 3 seasons before it begins to die off. Look at DBZ and how in the final sagas they began to repeat themselves with different badguys. So annoying, but then again single seasons also leave you high and dry and wanting more.
Personally I say a 48 episodes are more than enough. You can go over a little but anything more is just way to much and the plot really begins to suffer.  

True Anime Hero

SlyAki
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:08 pm
yeah, even NGE had less than that. Not sure about eureka seven, hmmm, I gotta check on that. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:19 pm
First anime? Gundam Wing -glomps Duo- Hehe, I was only in third grade and they were cussing... for some reason my mom never found out... but besides that, Pokemon (cuz what third grader didn't watch it) and Sailor Moon... after that... -rants on for hours about different animes-  

R`e`n

Dapper Fatcat

xXChibi ZoriXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:08 pm
My first anime was Sailor Moon... even though I hated it. I watched it because my mom was obsessed with it and I was only 4 years old, I had no choice but to watch it with her. o.o;;

Then it was Ranma 1/2, Samurai X and Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:11 pm
did'nt everyone love poke'mon though? lol I still remember the poke'rap from the end of the episodes...horrible.  

SlyAki
Captain

Elyndrith

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:18 pm
My very first anime was Sailor Moon.I still think that her boyfriend is really cute...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:56 pm
black-farie
My very first anime was Sailor Moon.I still think that her boyfriend is really cute...

Yeah sailor moon was pretty popular as an anime show.  

SlyAki
Captain

Trixcea

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:05 pm
First anime for me was Transformers. XD And Saber Rider and the Star Sheriff. Wow, that's really a long time ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:07 pm
yeah for me Transformers, speed race, voltron, you know the really old ones. i still remember being just five and watching it. I was obsessed.  

kya koshina
Crew

kya koshina
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:14 pm
But however the ones that really got me into it was sailor moon and DBZ after that you couldnt keep me away from cartoon network.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:48 pm
kya koshina
But however the ones that really got me into it was sailor moon and DBZ after that you couldnt keep me away from cartoon network.

Same here, I remember freaking out when CN changed there schedule, Without Announcing! stressed  

Palsa-San
Vice Captain

SlyAki
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:06 pm
Palsa
kya koshina

Same here, I remember freaking out when CN changed there schedule, Without Announcing! stressed

As a child I stayed addicted to poke'mon... I gave up after the second series cuz 250 were too many more to see to be a poke'mon master...is not my destiny eek  
News, Updates, Events, Games and Role-Playing.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games