Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Shojo Beat :: The -now defunct- Magazine :.
The Competitions. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Rune

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:22 pm
I want to enter, since I've been designing clothes, but the prizes just... don't appeal to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:19 pm
there's a new contest...

wherein you have to cosplay the characters...and you get to win a Vampire Knight pendant...

i wanted those pendant...but i don't think i have the gutts to cosplay

User Image

Xx.[bLeEdInG_mAsCaRa].xX

[-Jewels-]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:34 pm
Ohh I was drawing some sketches of clothing I designed and my friends told me about the contest except I didn't really want to send the pictures..

Cosplaying?
My friends are going to an Anime Convention in the summer.
The Anime Club at my school might be going to this big convention coming in acouple weeks.
I'm not sure if I have the guts to cosplay either. =)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:39 pm
I entered the fashion contest, but I don't think that I stand a chance, I'm only a beginner. Oh well, The cosplay contest sounds fun, but I can't think of anyone to cosplay as... or when I should cosplay... next convention is next year!

meimei-chan

Xx.[bLeEdInG_mAsCaRa].xX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:41 pm
you should post your pic...^^ 4laugh

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:18 am
This is Being moved to the Magazine Sub-forum  

Rainbows+Unicorns
Vice Captain

Chatty Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

meimei-chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:06 pm
haine_otomiya
you should post your pic...^^ 4laugh

User Image
But I haven't even made a costume yet... I don't even know who to cosplay as... oh I get it... help me decide... alright... I'll get a picture sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:55 am
I can't draw too good so I don't think I can enter that.  

Banned_189373

meimei-chan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:06 pm
Violet001
I can't draw too good so I don't think I can enter that.
I think that is done, are you going to try the cosplaying one?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:59 pm
I've only entered a few of the contests, and the polls.  

new-network-kyle-cracka
Crew

nativehoney

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:09 am
I have enterd some of the contest but I have never herd anything back oh well all I can do is to keep trying cool  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:11 pm
I enter all the contests if it isn't too much trouble. So, this mostly consists of the survey each issue. However! I did enter the pop quiz contest.

And BAM!

I just got my prize delivered today. I didn't know until just today I was one of the winners. I got an ugly doll. It was really a surprise because all of a sudden I got a package when I wasn't expecting anything then I open it up and there's a cute little brown thing in there named Chuckanucka.

So, winning is possible I suppose.

http://shojobeat.com/popquiz/winners.php

See? I'm Samantha B.

Fuyu Maiden

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:02 pm
Fuyu Maiden
I enter all the contests if it isn't too much trouble. So, this mostly consists of the survey each issue. However! I did enter the pop quiz contest.

And BAM!

I just got my prize delivered today. I didn't know until just today I was one of the winners. I got an ugly doll. It was really a surprise because all of a sudden I got a package when I wasn't expecting anything then I open it up and there's a cute little brown thing in there named Chuckanucka.

See? I'm Samantha B.

Omg. Ugly Dolls are so amazingly cute! I love them! I almost bought my friend one for Christmas, cuz I showed her the pic of them in Shojo Beat and she was totally in love...I didn't get her one, but I think I shall get her one for her birthday...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:17 pm
Fuyu Maiden

And BAM!

See? I'm Samantha B.

~Yeah I don't do the contest myself, because some of them consist of skills that I'm not talented in ( like drawing) But I do tenter all he surveys, because I think they are helpful for shojo beat, plus they do offer some great prizes as well. I enter them all in hope I win one of them and Yesterday I received a email saying I won the Issue 15 survey xd My prize is a pair of Kitson sneakers ( worth $65.00) I can't wait to get my prize ^_^. I think it worth it to do the surveys, weither you entery is by mail or online. (mine was online). Also good for you for winning your prize that you didn't expect ^_^  

RavenMoonKitty

Urs2Luv

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:55 pm
What does an ugly doll look like?¿?

.: Shojo Beat :: The -now defunct- Magazine :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games