Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:35 am
Azana Brown
Gypsy Blue
I have a little herbal bag done up to stick under my pillow when I'm plagued with sleep problems, and one of my key componants in mugwort and mistletoe. It works wonders, but leads to some incredibly funky dreams.

It also contains orris root power, black salt, and rose petals to encourage love, protection, and beauty.

Well, if you put mugwort in there, you shouldn't be surprised. It's been known for causing strange dreams and stimulating psychic phenomena. But, like some medications, one shouldn't drive or operate heavy machinery when using it.

I knew about the psychic properties of the herb, and that's one of the reasons I used it. I suppose I was ignorant on just how... potent they would be, or just how open I was to it. It settled down after a few nights, and since I tend to have strange dreams on a good night, this was just a few steps beyond weird.

But I'll definately remember not to use it while I'm working for the summer. I'm certain that tire manufacturing and mugwort would make a pretty poor combination
wink  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:38 pm
Heres a concept: you can always write your own spell. Or look at the situation from another angle.  

TheCrazy_writer

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:48 am
manly men don't use Tea bags in our Bath! (j/k)

I feel that the best way for me to sleep is without magical aid. ^^ Yoga and stretching helps allot to help release pent up energy and stress and mint and peppermint oil also help you to sleep. =P  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:53 pm
Christo Minaverus
manly men don't use Tea bags in our Bath! (j/k)

I feel that the best way for me to sleep is without magical aid. ^^ Yoga and stretching helps allot to help release pent up energy and stress and mint and peppermint oil also help you to sleep. =P
I've also heard simply hanging lavender in the room should help. A prayer doesn't hurt, either. 3nodding  

Jameta
Captain

Pelta

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:42 am
Close your eyes, rest, stretch and relax.

And don't drink any caffeine before bedtime. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:02 pm
I have always had problems sleeping my mind never wants to quite down infact recentaly its been so bad that i have been just lieing in bed frustated all night.

thans for putting this thread up. lavender works pretty well for just about anyone and its a nice soft sent.... i just dont have any:'(  

Ezinu

Unbeatable Hoarder

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100

Gerra

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:20 pm
but you need to be careful not to become to reliant on the aid or else or problem moght get worse  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff