Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Feedback! questions, comments, suggestions! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramen?
Itadakimasu! *digs into proffered bowl*
53%
 53%  [ 127 ]
Did you know that Naruto's name comes from the little star shaped things sometimes served with ramen?
8%
 8%  [ 19 ]
Ramen ramen ramen RAMEN DA TTE BA YO! XD
25%
 25%  [ 60 ]
*shrugs* ... and what did that last one say? o.o
7%
 7%  [ 18 ]
no thank you
5%
 5%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 236

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:14 pm
K4kashi
wow I am amazed no one has poseted this yet but this link has the full Naruto Manga translated to read and is updated everytime a new chapter is released.

Naruto Manga Returns

this is the best Naruto sight I have ever seen.

I also have a question what happenes when we donate to a guild?

Looks pretty neat, I'll be sure to check it out.

As for donating, the gold goes toward the guild fund. Nothing has yet been said about what can be done with it in the future but gold in the fund couldn't hurt. Also, you can see how much people have donated by looking their name up on the memberlist.

And by the way, I love donators. wink lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:52 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/index.php?page_mode=4&guild_id=504

THAT is the Naruto guild started by the same person who made the "Official Naruto Thread - STOP THE REPEATS" in the anime series subforum.

THe name of that guild irks me. "THe Official Naruto Guild". The name alone implies that out guild is not official.

So, shall we add something to the name of ours? "The ORIGINAL Naruto guild"? or "The First"

LOL I know! We can have the First Hokage be out guild mascot! xd

I think the Naruto RP guild was made before us, maybe, but they aren't called "the naruto guild" the have some other phrase as their title (and another purpose), so I'm not really going to consider them a Naruto Guild like ours, or the 2 that came after us.  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:25 pm
eek There front page of that really hurts my eyes, so many stickies... it's gonna make me think twice next time I make one.

And that official thing really bothers me. We were before the other two guilds, as for the rp one, I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure that's mainly rping.

As for the "The First Naruto Guild" I think that's a great idea since we're the only ones who can truthfully say that. Pm me if you think we should change it that or something because I'm all up for it, lol.

I'm not exactly having a good day. Someone direct linked my kakashi pic in my sig so I had to go change the name. I changed it to "NOSTEAL.gif" xd lol. I'd be happy if other people used it but they need to get their own photobucket account. *sigh*

Although even with all this annoying stuff I've come to really love this guild. So many talented people are here and having them as members makes me feel really proud. No matter what goes on around us or what the guild names are, we'll always have this forum to talk in. That in itself is a great thing to have. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:29 pm
Zrana
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/index.php?page_mode=4&guild_id=504

THAT is the Naruto guild started by the same person who made the "Official Naruto Thread - STOP THE REPEATS" in the anime series subforum.

THe name of that guild irks me. "THe Official Naruto Guild". The name alone implies that out guild is not official.

So, shall we add something to the name of ours? "The ORIGINAL Naruto guild"? or "The First"

LOL I know! We can have the First Hokage be out guild mascot! xd

haha smile first hokage :p

I think the Naruto RP guild was made before us, maybe, but they aren't called "the naruto guild" the have some other phrase as their title (and another purpose), so I'm not really going to consider them a Naruto Guild like ours, or the 2 that came after us.

Kalmarkid91

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:10 pm
How about we jsut add a 'sub title' to our guild name

"Naruto Guild - The First and Original Flavor"

And Then on the welcom page we can add a comment saying to people to join us, the first non-rp Naruto Guild on gaia... "The memory of the First Hokage compells us all!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:13 pm
im not good at making up stuff....... lol biggrin  

Kalmarkid91

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:57 am
Zrana
How about we jsut add a 'sub title' to our guild name

"Naruto Guild - The First and Original Flavor"

And Then on the welcom page we can add a comment saying to people to join us, the first non-rp Naruto Guild on gaia... "The memory of the First Hokage compells us all!"
I like that, tell me if you all want me to change it to that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:08 am
Good news! That guild changed to the Naruto Network. biggrin That's a load of my mind. Something really cool I must say, type in Naruto, hit search and we're at the the top! (have most members) I'm going to try and recruit some more today.

As for the possiblility of changing the guild name, I'm fine with anything. I'm not feeling as forced to change it now that the other guild switched it's name. Although still I wouldn't mind, so if anyone wants to make it a certain name, feel free to say so.

As for me, I'm gonna go... wander... lol.  

Reprieve
Captain

CatEarzRSexi01

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:25 am
Reprieve
Good news! That guild changed to the Naruto Network. biggrin That's a load of my mind. Something really cool I must say, type in Naruto, hit search and we're at the the top! (have most members) I'm going to try and recruit some more today.

As for the possiblility of changing the guild name, I'm fine with anything. I'm not feeling as forced to change it now that the other guild switched it's name. Although still I wouldn't mind, so if anyone wants to make it a certain name, feel free to say so.

As for me, I'm gonna go... wander... lol.

awesome  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:50 pm
how come no one has been on all day but me?  

CatEarzRSexi01

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:58 pm
K4kashi
how come no one has been on all day but me?

Well, I guess that IS a question, but that seems more chatty (Shinobi thread!) than feed back... *used to help out in the Q&F forum sometimes, formed some habits of pointing things into the right thread*

Anyways, I said in the other thread that I had work today, as well as everyday until the weekend, which I somehow was given off. I only really get online late my time, so that's the only time I can be active--unless my mom is on the computer of course.

YAY! The latest Naruto Guild changed it's name! I think my join request message might have done something about it. I told him it bugged me, as if it was saying the Naruto Guilds made before his were somehow NOT Official or legit. I said it was just a suggestion to change it in some way so not to offend anyone (I suggested something dealing with teh 4th hokage since it was the 4th naruto themed guild). I'm glad that change was made. I don't feel so annoyed by his desire to have his OWN guild now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:11 pm
Hrm maybe a play on something from the series like as was mentioned earlier. You have the First Hokage idea... But maybe some sort of play on words. Having to do with the First Hokages mission or an attack of sorts. The third was called The Professor, I forget what the title for the First was.

Argh, if only my CD drive didn't crap out on me I could go through my CDs and look for something clever. Theres enough quirks in that series for someone to find something witty. ninja We just have to get to it first. xp blaugh  

ChronosKnight-D

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:37 pm
K4kashi
wow I am amazed no one has poseted this yet but this link has the full Naruto Manga translated to read and is updated everytime a new chapter is released.

Naruto Manga Returns

this is the best Naruto sight I have ever seen.

I also have a question what happenes when we donate to a guild?

Yay! Thanki Thanki!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:26 am
Im just curious if this is happening to anyone else, but I made three posts earlier at around 1am and now all of em are gone. It even lists me in the Coloumn to the side as having the last post and yet...nada...weird.  

ChronosKnight-D

CatEarzRSexi01

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:35 pm
ChronosKnight-D
Im just curious if this is happening to anyone else, but I made three posts earlier at around 1am and now all of em are gone. It even lists me in the Coloumn to the side as having the last post and yet...nada...weird.

yeah gaia's being a bi7ch right now  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces