Reply Naruto Guild
" I quit." " Winner, Garra of the Sand." WTF?! -Spoilers- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rock Lee?
  -kills Garra- How could you do that to my Lee-san?! -sob-
  -points at Lee fans- Ha! Garra pwns you and your bushy-eyebrowed freak!
  I wanted Lee to win....
View Results

Kenji III

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:03 pm
I would have liked Rock Lee to have won. Then Dosu wouldn't have died and my favorite character would still be alive.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:32 pm
Kenji III
I would have liked Rock Lee to have won. Then Dosu wouldn't have died and my favorite character would still be alive.
You like Dosu? Cool! XD
I don't know much about him... but he's sneaky. And pretty smart. I liked that about him.
AND SHIKAMARU WOULD'VE GOTTEN HIS a** WHOOPED!! Damn Gaara for taking that from him... Anyone notice that Shikamaru hasn't fought ANY guys? D:< He's a ladies' man boy. ;D

I'm ultra emo that Zabuza died. He was COOL. He was my second favorite (Next to Sakura) until I saw the other Genin.

Syndactyly

Repriev3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:20 am
Shikalee
Gaaa^San
Go ahead and complain that Gai stopped him....Be happy you don't have to complain that Gai didn't stop him your your beloved Lee-kun is now dead..

Lee didn't even actually hurt Gaara throughout the fight, do you really think he could have continued in that condition? Especially when Gaara had finished playing with him and gone into kill intent?

Next, think a little ahead. It took Tsunade's skills to perform Lee's operation and even give him a living chance later on...Was recovery a question within the battle?

'nough said..
I wish they let Gaara kill him. Too many fangirls don't realize Gaara's phycological issues. He's cool, but not dating material. D:<

And that that sand might be and issue... o.0  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces