no
  yes!
View Results

mizz_sweetz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:17 pm
it's easier enough for me lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:45 pm
KH2 was way too easy.
But I geuss that's because it's a disney game (No offense to disney but they tend to have easy games)  

darkerdrake

ValentineWiggin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:03 am
sweatdrop I wouldnt know havent gotten passed the first one yet  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:34 pm
KH2 is easy but it is fun. I personally enjoyed playing Roxas and I hope that they make KH3 a little bit harder and funner.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

tsukiraven

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:19 am
I like the second game more, but I do think it's alot easier... I liked playing as Roxas, he's awesome!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:22 am
Yeah, I had Kh2 beat in almost a week (playing two hours a day).
I had it 94% complete my first time through.  

zomg i r zombeh

Hime Xiao Qiao

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:00 pm
Aneyana
KH2 was definately easier (the only thing that is hard to get enough points in the tournaments to complete the journal...and i can't beat the poster duty fast enough <_<). I'm gonna replay it on hard sometime.
There were also some things i missed...i wish they had kept the trinities crying
but it was still fun and Sora looked AEWESOME (i'm a fangirl xD). Playing as Roxas kinda annoyed me though (and now i think of him every time i see Jesse McCartney <_< evil Jesse McCartney...
for the poster duty you need to level up all 4 forms to do it. i got 27 second about.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:56 am
its easier. i started on the second one first (it was the only one at blockbuster ^.^ wink and it was easy and now i own the first one and its alot harder Dx  

[ Morph ]

Black Jack Booted Demon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:21 pm
missing nin itachi
KH2 is easy but it is fun. I personally enjoyed playing Roxas and I hope that they make KH3 a little bit harder and funner.
Every time I beat KH2, the final screen showing my info freezes and I can't figure out if it is supposed to do that. Is it?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:05 pm
Too easy means that you can beat it three times in the first two weeks that you have it. Oh wait, that's what I did. The second time 'round, I beat it within a matter of two days.  

Captain Thax Sparrow

Captain Thax Sparrow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:07 pm
Black Jack Booted Demon
missing nin itachi
Every time I beat KH2, the final screen showing my info freezes and I can't figure out if it is supposed to do that. Is it?
It doesn't freeze, that's just the end of the game. There's nothing more to get out of it after your states are on the screen.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:09 pm
Captain Thax Sparrow
Black Jack Booted Demon
missing nin itachi
It doesn't freeze, that's just the end of the game. There's nothing more to get out of it after your states are on the screen.
So I can't go back and play levels again? That sucks. I was looking forward to going back after I beat teh game to play some more.  

Black Jack Booted Demon

FallenLight262
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:42 pm
Don't know, don't own it. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:48 am
i thought it was pretty easy except for leveling up the forms that is kinda hard, which was the only hard thing of the game. I lost all my game data one time and it only took me a few days to beat the game again.  

Sora Scye

Disney_Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:59 pm
Very easy.

I went back on expert mode and it annoyed me though >.> I kept dying at Beauty and the Beast with the door thing. All I did was go and beat Mulan and it was much easier xP

I thought the whole game tedious. KH1 was straight forward and you didn't have to do mini games unless you absolutely wanted to. KH2 made you xP

And like in Mulan, where you had to keep the morale up stare I spent more time collecting those stupid balls than I did fighting, and Mulan was horrible at fighting (at first).

Yeah, I just thought it was tedious.

And this doesn't have to do with KH2, but it's kinda rubbing me the wrong way (gonna be a teacher) >< You know you used the wrong to/too/two... If you do, Ok, if not, please fix it? ><;;;  
Kingdom Hearts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff