Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
Demon's Lair Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:21 am
The distant howl rang through Almirrah's large bat-like ears. Her senses became quite alert at that moment, as she listened to the darkness. She smelled fresh blood not too far away. "Forgive me but I should leave. We can talk again sometime..." she spoke to Runningpaw, her voice trailing off as she ran back towards the woods, following the scent.
Eventually, she came to a clearing where another wolf stood, bent over a slain human. The wolf's fur was white and she saw traces of blood on his muzzle as he slowly devoured the human. Blood...
Her vampire instincts reacted to the sweat stench of the darkred subtance. She automatically made an attempt to leap at the blood, but at the same time, she tried to stand her ground. As a result, she landed sprawled on the dark forest terrain... right near Tetsuo...

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:09 am
Tetsuo turned around, glaring at th person who dared interrupt his meal. The intruder was female: with large bat-like ears and glowing eyes.

"Who are you?" tetsuo growled, going into an offensive position.  

WolfAdvent

applz

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:42 pm
Almirrah stared at him, speechless. She thought of how she should react. "I-I'm sorry to disturb you. It's just an instinct for me to, well... become attracted to blood" she said. She stood up shakily, baring two large, white fangs. "I ddin't mean to bother you. I just, lost myself. I'm sorry" she stated. Her tail twitched a bit before she turned and began to walk out of the clearing. Psh... males she thought...

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:28 pm
applz
Strange... she thought. The wolf isn't frightened by strangers.
Almirrah decided that she would walk to Runningpaw and have a conversation. Perhaps that would help her towards being worthy of joining with the pack. "Good... night to you" she spoke, sitting by Runningpaw. "I'm Almirrah, a wanderer in these lands. What is your name?"
Runningpaw dipped her head in greeting. "I am Runningpaw. I belong to this pack." she sniffed her nose towards Almirrahs belly. "I can smell your hunger," she noticed,"Want to go hunting? It'll give us time to get to know each other."  

TheLittleInu

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:49 pm
Almirrah nodded. "You have.. powers?" she asked, wondering how the wolf was able to sense her hunger. She followed Runningpaw out of the clearing, looking back at Tetsuo.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:04 pm
*shadow walks into the viciouse beast was suppose to be cause she lost her favorite toy she made when she was little*

*shadows ears perked up and hair bristled when she caught scent of watever was lerking in there*  

GhostBooty

4,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

applz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:17 pm
Almirrah stopped when she sensed another wolf approaching. Her ears shot up as her eyes darted about, accurate and alert. She sniffed the air again, searching for the scent she had noticed before.
Once she discovered in which direction the wolf was in, she followed the scent, leaving Runningpaw to walk off ((sorry Kyuto_Inu)). Almirrah tried to travel quick but stay quiet and unseen. In moments, she caught the glimpse of the other wolf. She was black and shadowy with noticable blue eyes....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:10 pm
*shadow stops here ears perk up and hair stiffens she smells another wolf close by. she looks around trying to see were the scent is coming from, shadow sniffs the air* *her tail straight and her ears move trying to hear any thing aproaching*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

GhostBooty

4,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

applz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:20 pm
Almirrah's keen eyesight targets Shadow's position, allwoing her to quietly sneek up behind her. Her night-vampiric vision is colorless, displaying dark shades and only red colored objects. Soon, she is right behind Shadow, ready to pounce or run if the wolf chooses to attack.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:04 pm
*shadow makes a sudden turn and sees a glimps of the other wolf*
*shadow snarls her hair stands on end and her teeth sharp as knives*
*a purple and black ora out line shadow as if it was a berrier*
*shadow barks are you here to fight or to be friends* *shadow snarls trying to get a good sight of the other wolf*
*shadow looks around and sees the other wolf , she jumps onto a tree branch* *shadow goes into a attack position*

GhostBooty

4,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:55 pm
Almirrah's eyes dart around the area, following as Shadow leaped fomr branch to ground. "Neither" she said, keeping an eye on Shadow. "I just happened to come across this clearing" she finished, standing up tall so that she may look less aggressive, yet ready to leap away once Shadow attacked. Almirrah grinned, baring two pointed front teeth followed by large canines. Her tail hoverred above the ground, blending in with the forest shadows...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:31 pm
*shadow summons a black hole which she jumped into it dissapeard and she was telaported with her shadow powers to a new spot behind the other wolf* i have many other powers *shadow says in a mean voice*
that was just one of my powers

GhostBooty

4,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

applz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:58 pm
Almirrah growls, slightly snarling as well as she turned around to see Shadow. She thought of her as a show off. "If you wish to fight, you've messed with the wrong being" she said, her vampiric teeth suddenly enlarging to several inches. "I can make your life miserable if you become my enemy, so I suggest you either calm down or simply go away" she said, scrunching up her nose and then letting out a hard breath from it, lifting her head to abandon her angered look. She then calmed down her tensed body, but her eyes still held a dangerous stare.

((sorry if she sounds a little... mean, but she does act like that if she's bothered sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:31 pm
*shadow snarls* ur messen with the rong wolf *shadow glared then barked at the other wolf* im not just a normal wolf i have powers to so i bet we would be evenly powerd
*shadow was ready for any sudden attack*
im not going to back down like a coward *she says with a feirce voice*
if you would like you can back down and leave or you can fight or we could be friends all is the same to me *shadow smiles with her dagger sharp teeth*

((its ok sweatdrop ))  

GhostBooty

4,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:23 pm
Almirrah sits down, rolling her pupiless eyes and smiling. "So what brings you here anyway" she says, still eyeing Shadow. Almirrah wondered if the wolf needed a friend, so she expressed her nicer side, giving Shadow the opportunity to befriend her...

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff