Submit

Would you watch the play?
  Yes!
  No!
  Um....
View Results

Lilianetty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:21 pm
He is 17 because he was born on July 23 of 1989.Get it? He is one year older than me,and If I want,I will love to see that character he make.And the one who is going to be his doctor,is non other than "Uncle Vernon".And I am so fan I promise myself to see him again on OotP premiere next year.(Well,I promise to Katie,and Emma,the only two I catch to talk to,in the Gof premiere of New York.Dan was cute in there.I have photos of him,because my brother took the pictures).  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:47 pm
Oh my gosh! I would definately go to see that play! heart blaugh  

icey-queen

The Daninater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:21 pm
i would, i guess  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:47 pm
Anything by Daniel Radcliffe is good by me. He is also making a movie called December Boys 3nodding For all those fangirls, he wears orange short-shorts in it XD  

twitothy_lou

LeighMae

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:41 pm
If the play was good enough, I would go see it. Wait, what am I saying, it's Dan in the buff! Hell yea.

Sorry...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:23 pm
It's a little too much if u ask me... I mean I liked him in the HP movies but without clothing is rather awkward and... disturbing. I agree with some; he looks better with clothes on  

Ervali_Carana

Tabitha Olive-Girl Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:26 pm
It's an incredibly POWERFUL and amazing and haunting play. i just hope daniel is up for the task.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:52 pm
Whoa...  

Captain Purpleheart

Aari-chan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:13 pm
I'm sorry, but any objection to the play ended when I saw the promotional pictures for Equus. My GOD, that boy is gorgeous... heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:24 pm
I discussed this before with my whole lunch table at school. We decided, that, yeah, though he does get turned on by a horse and he has a pelt, Eddie and I should go see it. Discussed between the two of us, however, we'd only go to back fun of him. Sure he's hot, but .... the horse and the pelt kind of scare us.

Um... maybe?  

Jill2282

PhantomoftheFox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:04 pm
More promos for Equus are out. Ladies and gentlemen, Harry Potter's naked arse.

Ugh, I think I'm blind. That boy desperately needs a tan.

But personally I'd love to see the show, and not for any hormonal reason; it's a good play, he's a decent actor, and it'd be cool to be able to say you've seen such an iconic performer in such a controversial role.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:13 pm
I really like him but Deffinatly would not see a play with him naked.....EWWW  

Morgan_Le_Fey1016

t-o-o-t-s-i-e

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:39 pm
Kyrostar
Logging on to the internet today, I was shocked to find this article saying Daniel Radcliffe is going to be nude in a play he'll be starring in! Here's the link: http://www.comcast.net/entertainment/index.jsp?cat=ENTERTAINMENT&fn=/2006/07/28/443879.html&cvqh=quiz_nude

So what do you guys think? Would you watch the play? Does it shed a new light on Dan as an actor? I personally am fine with it...as long as i don't ever have to see the play. xd

yes i would.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:32 pm
i would go see it, but i would rather see December Boys instead! does any one know when it comes out!? plus does any one know when the movie Driving Lessons comes out? rupert grint stares in it!  

GardenElf

650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Fangirl/boy Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items