68%
 68%  [ 42 ]
NO!! T_T
31%
 31%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 61

Kia Ryou

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:41 am
Sasuke Naru all the way. Haha in each thread like this you always find the same post yu'd normal find in a thread like this from non supporters.

Quote:
It'll never happen,So you can just throw all that out the window.
And no,I dont like it either.

Don't you think we are aware of that. If it was it'd scare away all the fan boys!

Quote:
...O.o but they hate each other!

And that fuels the adverage yaoi fan girl :O

Hehe I'm suprise no guy has come in here and yelled " But they're not gay!!?!?!111oneoneone gonk "

xd

Though some pairings like Itachi Sakura are.just.WEIRD. o_O  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:41 pm
I heart. <3

Without SasuNaru, I won't be the Naruto fanatic I am. o_x  

x.Wing.x

Y.N.O.Y.S.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:51 pm
Sasu/Naru all the way! In fact, this one's friend had to yell at this one to draw something other than those two! Is okay if this one posted one of this one's pics?  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:40 pm
Woot! Yaoi all the way! Even though I am more of a fan of KakaSasu, but it's all good ^_^

And Y.N.O.Y.S. I think you should post a pic >.> Does anyone else agree?  

Salaam Dementia

I~am~Angelique

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:04 pm
post it post it!  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:47 am
Mika1560
Good or Bad? ninja

In my opinion, VERY GOOD! 3nodding
I mean come on, what is hotter than two cute boys hitting it off?!?.......

And now for a moment of appreciation:
User Image

NOW that's HOT! eek heart  

Shy Fighter Hinata

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:56 pm
Honestly, at first, i didn't think of it... Sasunaru didn't appeal to me... but...

Now, i simply can't get enough!! ^^ I don't know what it is, but every time i look at those two, and picture them together and think about all those times they've fought, and got along, and basically lived their lives...

It just seems extremely right. And impossibly adorable. (those fanpictures certainly help, too.. ^^)

Like night and day; opposite, but they somehow work together...

.....<<.... >>....... *plugs*--> http://www.deviantart.com/view/15074770/ <-- ^^ hee hee... just something i did a while ago...

Viva la Sasunaru.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:49 pm
Sasunaru all the way i love the couple!!!!

oh and seiously I HATE Uchihacest......Itachi and Sasuke getting on is SCARY!!!! gonk gonk gonk If I see a picture with them in that position I would be scared for like.  

Tsunaide

sjggfjshgjfsjsj

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 11:29 am
Omg, Uchihacest scares the shiznit outta me! It scares me too... Kakashi/Gai scares me too... Gai is just... Some couples are just scary, others are cute.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:24 pm
...Gai paired with anyone scares the crap outta me, but I really like Uchihacest >.< Call me a freak, call me a pervert, call me whatever you want, I still like it.  

Salaam Dementia

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:58 pm
Yakushi Junko
...Gai paired with anyone scares the crap outta me, but I really like Uchihacest >.< Call me a freak, call me a pervert, call me whatever you want, I still like it.

*raises her hand* I second that. ^^ Uchihacest is.... interesting... very.. very.. interesting... But Sasuke belonds to Naruto, period.

And i have to say... anyone who gets in to a relationship with Gai has to probably gotta be really REALLY patient and tolerable of his strange ramblings in public, and of the fact he'll probably never come home till, like.... 3 AM in the morning, due to walking around on his hands 50 times around the training field... and if he can't do that, maybe 200 one finger push-ups... and if not.... you get the point. ^^; ( I really think Gai's a good character! Really!! Just.. umm.. scary at times!)  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:08 pm
Here ya go!
User Image
User Image  

Y.N.O.Y.S.

G03NITZ

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:13 am
ew... *thinks of possibilities*  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:48 pm
ummmm.....eeeehh... im not really into this stuff sorry...  

inu_pryde_13

larence

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 2:59 am
bump  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items