• Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:44 pm
Capricious Tyrant

Succession. Yet he would say something like "I mirror~your~
Reflection
".

get it now? That meant that your lines are really just mundane and rhetorical... just not neccesary... I see the alliteration... but at what cost?

your last line confused
the line before that?
niggaette?
give a girl (who produces milk) milk?

A whole bunch of words don't add s**t if they don't connect

coetaneous is lame excuse for a pun...

speaking of the last line....
Anthrax within the skin?
???????????
this meant?
look dude this is "straight" but it ain't great  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:45 pm
Capricious Tyrant
Capricious Tyrant

Reflection
".

get it now? That meant that your lines are really just mundane and rhetorical... just not neccesary... I see the alliteration... but at what cost?

your last line confused
the line before that?
niggaette?

Anthrax within the skin?
???????????
this meant?
this is why I call you LSD... you are living in a fantasy world son!!!  

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:57 pm
And to put more salt on the wounds...

MY BEATS > YOUR BEATS  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:03 pm
Capricious Tyrant
Capricious Tyrant
Capricious Tyrant

Reflection
".

your last line confused
the line before that?
niggaette?

Anthrax within the skin?
???????????
this meant?

Seems like you don't think before you speak. Isn't it really that hard to comprehend with me...? It's real easy to understand your jotting, I've seen the senteneces before you were fast to even catch a thought of 'em. If you couldn't get 'milk' afterwards with 'semen in the cup' then you're a sad little boy who I guess doesn't know some parts of or doesn't partake in sexuality with a women. And really that "I mirror your reflection" assumption was really a sleeper.

Coetaneous - Of equal age, duration, or period.

Tampax was added there to refer the women since I consider you apart of them although you catch an attitude like they do acting like they're on their period.

And anthrax does affect the skin. hello! Is there any brain within that head of yours? If so, please use it, you only use 10% of it anyway, put it to some actual use, not for stupidity.  

El Nino Eduardo

El Nino Eduardo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:07 pm
Capricious Tyrant
And to put more salt on the wounds...

MY BEATS > YOUR BEATS

xd Don't even go there buddy.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:18 pm
El Nino Eduardo
Capricious Tyrant
Clamin he lyrical, metaphors in serial~
Succession. Yet he would say something like I mirror~your~
Reflection. Deep in image but substance~wise~illusional
Rhymes~disputable cause next to L.U.V.~this~guys~delusional

See me on the streets now you can tell~it's~me
Cause instead of Nino I call him El~Es~Dee
Your mind is ******** get off the P.C.B
20/20 vison still can't C.C.T

childish i think not...
don't expect your "metas" can be mine or my multis sir!

Now I'ma let everyone know that I didn't wanna start this
Against some individual rapper who ain't gonna spark his
Inner MC ability, sick quick attack like AIDS agility
Comprehend my malicious hostility with various versatility

Female Name: Capricious
Give this niggaette milk if she needs something nutritious
b***h has that semen in her cup, menstural blooded coetaneous tampax
No offence, but look at this ***** - cloned Eric on some true intracutaneous anthrax

Ya'll *****'s opinions don't really matter in a battle (no offense). I mean itz tha people who vote, not ya'll. But let me partially settle Ur little dispute.

1. For C.T. If U wanna make a first impression and show enough of Ur skill. I think U should have came with better lines. I kinda had to rethink Ur word play a couple times and Ur punches were'n that hard. Ur flow was pretty nice and Ur multis was somewhat impressive for a short battle. But overall it was average, U really could have made it better, although I'll give U tha benifit of tha doubt cuz I went first.

2. El Nino, U word play was a bit confusing too. Some of it didn't make sense to me. U made up tha word "niggarette" and I didn't like it. Even if U didn't tha way U used it was lame. U use a high leveled volcabulary, which I've seen Ur quite fond of, and it was impressive that U do. But sometimes it seems just thrown in when it wasn't needed, its almost like U try'n too hard to be superior. U can't think lower of Ur peers just because U kno the meanings of words they don't. I can find words U probobly never heard of, and it wouldn't be fair to look down on U for it. Punches were a little weak to me. On tha plus Ur flow, like C.T's, was impressive and Ur multis was actually better than his. It was amazing quite frankly. I liked it much better.

3. Thus my vote must go to..............................El Nino! Sorry C.T. I just liked his better

Graphitty-King

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:21 pm
El Nino Eduardo
Capricious Tyrant
Capricious Tyrant
Capricious Tyrant

Reflection
".

your last line confused
the line before that?
niggaette?

Anthrax within the skin?
???????????
this meant?

Seems like you don't think before you speak. Isn't it really that hard to comprehend with me...? It's real easy to understand your jotting, I've seen the senteneces before you were fast to even catch a thought of 'em. If you couldn't get 'milk' afterwards with 'semen in the cup' then you're a sad little boy who I guess doesn't know some parts of or doesn't partake in sexuality with a women. And really that "I mirror your reflection" assumption was really a sleeper.

Tampax was added there to refer the women since I consider you apart of them although you catch an attitude like they do acting like they're on their period.

And anthrax does affect the skin. hello! Is there any brain within that head of yours? If so, please use it, you only use 10% of it anyway, put it to some actual use, not for stupidity.

I'm not the one who catches a 'tude... i.e. you are the only one who has spammed up a battle MY BATTLE after and before the verses were put down...
Duh anthrax effects tha skin... but it just calls me a sick dude... so how is that dissin me?
You got the defintion of Coetaneous from Answers.com (I've been there. You've been exposed!!!)Why would I call it a "pun" if I didn't know what it meant?

Notice how my meta went past your head

Mirror your reflection. Deep in image but substance wise illusional...

When you put a mirror in front of a mirror, it looks as if the mirror images get deeper and deeper... but in reality it's an illusion. It doesn't get deep at all... LIKE YOU!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:24 pm
Well that's one for me, although I do accept the honesty from GK, I can't argue against it. I just toy around a lot when it's this low of battle lines. whee  

El Nino Eduardo

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:32 pm
Quote:
Clamin he lyrical, metaphors in serial~
Succession. Yet he would say something like I mirror~your~
Reflection. Deep in image but substance~wise~illusional
Rhymes~disputable cause next to L.U.V.~this~guys~delusional

See me on the streets now you can tell~it's~me
Cause instead of Nino I call him El~Es~Dee
Your mind is ******** get off the P.C.B
20/20 vison still can't C.C.T

Multis... serial succession
mirror your reflection
substance wise illusional
L.U.V. this guy's delusional
tell it's me
El Es Dee
P.C.B.
C.C.T.

I had multies the whole damn time...
and 7 syllable multies!!!!
and carry over multies... NEVER DONE BEFORE!!!! AT ALL!!!

How were his better?

MY WHOLE VERSE WAS A CONTINUOUS PUNCH
I was saying the boy was illusional and then I (like the ending of a story) showed why he was illusional (P.C.B.) and even put I new moniker on his a**!!!!

So GK what is YOU TALKING ABOUT???  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:35 pm
Capricious Tyrant
El Nino Eduardo
Capricious Tyrant
Capricious Tyrant
Capricious Tyrant

Reflection
".

your last line confused
the line before that?
niggaette?

Anthrax within the skin?
???????????
this meant?

I'm not the one who catches a 'tude... i.e. you are the only one who has spammed up a battle MY BATTLE after and before the verses were put down...
Duh anthrax effects tha skin... but it just calls me a sick dude... so how is that dissin me?
You got the defintion of Coetaneous from Answers.com (I've been there. You've been exposed!!!)Why would I call it a "pun" if I didn't know what it meant?

When you put a mirror in front of a mirror, it looks as if the mirror images get deeper and deeper... but in reality it's an illusion. It doesn't get deep at all... LIKE YOU!!!

I used my sister's College Dictionary before, I've been known what the word's meaning was. Quit trying to point out s**t to try and exceed this pathetic arguement more and just let the votes flow through. You're a real cry baby about unnecessary conduct, your behavior is rediculous.  

El Nino Eduardo

Graphitty-King

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:37 pm
Capricious Tyrant
El Nino Eduardo
Capricious Tyrant
Capricious Tyrant
Capricious Tyrant

Reflection
".

your last line confused
the line before that?
niggaette?

Anthrax within the skin?
???????????
this meant?

Damn, ya'll seriously goin at it eek  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:38 pm
El Nino Eduardo
Wow... just one round? Sheesh... what a weak opponent you are.

Anyway, Vote for this loser since he so desperate to win. He needs his start of a rep, people. Heh, I'm laughing.

your fault... I told ppl to vote in BIG BOLD a** PRINT....
you started this whatever this is with this bullshit...  

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Graphitty-King

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:39 pm
El Nino Eduardo
Well that's one for me, although I do accept the honesty from GK, I can't argue against it. I just toy around a lot when it's this low of battle lines. whee

Thank U  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:40 pm
Graphitty-King
Capricious Tyrant
El Nino Eduardo
Capricious Tyrant
Capricious Tyrant
Capricious Tyrant

Reflection
".

your last line confused
the line before that?
niggaette?

Anthrax within the skin?
???????????
this meant?

I'm proving my theory right... more came out of 4 bars rather than some lame marathon... and anyways in all my battles I've never seen anyone with his mental state before.. He acts like he don't care... yet all of this babble and s**t comes out of him... it's gay!!!  

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Graphitty-King

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:44 pm
Capricious Tyrant
Graphitty-King
Capricious Tyrant
El Nino Eduardo
Capricious Tyrant

I'm proving my theory right... more came out of 4 bars rather than some lame marathon... and anyways in all my battles I've never seen anyone with his mental state before.. He acts like he don't care... yet all of this babble and s**t comes out of him... it's gay!!!

Damn *****, but I'm not gonna comment on that, don't want Nino yelling at me bout this s**t. But U do have a point, that is kinda hipicriticle (I think I spelled it right)  
Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff