0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Xesca rocks your smelly socks Muahaha
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Bara-no-hara o yomenai.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Asobi wa owari da! Nake, sakebe, soshite... Shine!!
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee~~
26%
 26%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 23

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:31 am
I'm going to have Japanese class in a few years...
I already know most Hiragana and katakana 3nodding
*is proud of self eventhough you just agve me a huge stain on my self confidence knowing so much*  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:22 pm
Set0Kaiba
I'm going to have Japanese class in a few years...
I already know most Hiragana and katakana 3nodding
*is proud of self eventhough you just agve me a huge stain on my self confidence knowing so much*

[Death T-2 says:]
Hah! I'm going to Japan for a month this summer and I'm going to be force-fed Japanese like oxygen in a hyberbaric chamber! So I'm not sure how that's going to affect me on this... I'll probably lose all my knowledge of the Spanish I learned. Perhaps I'll find some Engrish as well...  

Freakachick

Sora Katana

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 12:01 am
Mmm. Sounds interesting, DT2. *sigh* Our school has an exchange program, but as much as I like Japan's anime/manga exports and am intrigued by the culture, I don't really wanna go. *shrug*

*coughtranslationcough* I'm afwaid leave my mummy. *wibble*  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:45 pm
Class is over. Now what?  

Sora Katana

Maskerade

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:03 pm
Ah, how very useful. ^^ All I know are greetings, a huge amount of animals, some colors, family members, and various adjectives. I need to work on my Japanese.

Niec of you to put so much work into posting it all! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:52 am
I know some too ^^
Sukina mono wa suki, dakara shou ga nai!
I love what I love and there's nothing you can do about it!

Jouden ja nai wa yoh!
I cannot believe this!

Kanashimi=sadness

And erm.. yeah ^^;;
Not bad for some dutch person that knows 20 anime of wich 5 are on telly, and has never had japanese classes, ey? whee

Set0Kaiba

Sora Katana

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:11 pm
'S cool ya know so much, Set0Kaiba. But I think Xesca's all but abandoned this. *sigh*

She's already all but abandoned the internet! stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:05 am
Thanks!  

o~( .n_n. )~o

Friendly Fatcat

9,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Champion 300

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:09 am
Sora Katana
'S cool ya know so much, Set0Kaiba. But I think Xesca's all but abandoned this. *sigh*

She's already all but abandoned the internet! stressed
4laugh sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:03 pm
AHAA! I have discovered a secret!! You can shock and excite any Japanese teenager by naming any major J-pop star, as so:

DT2: Gakkuto!

JTs: eek Gakkuto suki desu ka??!! 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ladomere

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:42 pm

Uh, wow, well. -Clears throat- I would be more than happy to take over, since it seems that Xesca won't be coming back anytime soon. I'm sure I can help most, if not all of you with your Japanese ^^ I'm a Japanese major at LVA highschool, and have been studying for three years. I have loads of books and dictionaries and things, and I would be more than happy to help you learn how to pernounce words.

KEY:
- means elongated
< means emphasized

Oh hai yo- go zai ii mas
(Ohaiyougozaimasu)
Good Morning

Oh s-
(Osu)
Hey!

Hai (Haitte)
Jump in!

(Just some random examples ^^)

So, Minnasan, if you'd like me to be you're new sensei, just say so and I'd be more than happy to oblige. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:59 pm
That key has got to be one of the most confusing learning tools in Japanese I've ever seen...

But being a major is one thing, actually living there and learning their dialect is another, which of course varies from area to area like any country. My mom actually get's poked fun at by the Japanese because she has a fisherman's accent instead of an English.  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ladomere

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:20 pm

Really? -looks at chart- That's how I've taught other kids online, and they think it's pretty easy ^^; BUt everyone's different. -shrugs-

Oh I know!!! My aunt told me when she went to Okinawa that everyone was looking at her like O.o And kept asking her to repeat things. Because, unlike Sapporo, for example, where she was staying before, The people on Okinawa shorten everything uber alot and have this slightly different accent and speak slangish, I was like O.O Wow...>.> Ok, I'll shut up now... -shuts up-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:29 pm
My mom was born and raised up in Hokkaido, and she worked at a fish market. Hence the fisherman accent. But her parents, who still like there currently, still have English accents, but they've been there a lot longer. Kinda weird...  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:18 pm
Dead board? o.o;;

Earlier, I saw someone mention something about having kanji or hiragana along with the list of words. If anyone decides to do that, I know where to get the kanji and I could help. ^^

Death T-2
AHAA! I have discovered a secret!! You can shock and excite any Japanese teenager by naming any major J-pop star, as so:

DT2: Gakkuto!

JTs: eek Gakkuto suki desu ka??!! 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

Wow, really? o.o;; I wouldn't get glomp-tackled by anyone for speaking about Gakkuto-san, would I? sweatdrop That happened to me once when I was in a bookstore.  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff