Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khesed Arietovi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:09 pm
Name: Jordan

Height: about 5'8"

Weight: Fluctuates around the 160 mark

Sexuality: Bi, leaning towards men

Skin Tone: They call me "Mr. Saltine." I'm red in some areas.

Hair color: strawberry-blonde.

eye color: aquamarine (?)

Furry since: 2003. My main interest is kitsune, though. Have been writing a furry fiction (or at least trying) about a demon hunter who is what I call a kitsune-ka - a fox spirit who is stuck in human form, but has the ears and tail of his brethren.

Relationships: Very rocky. My first boyfriend and I had passed along love notes in Latin class ... but one of them slipped through the cracks. My first instance with homophobia. For the next year and a half, it never stopped. Only until recently have I been hoping for someone to love me as I am ... and I have found him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:31 pm
Name: Cody
Sex: Male
Height:5'8" -5'10" (not totle sure sweatdrop )
Hair color: Normal: jet black. Right now:black with blonde highlights. normaly spiked at all times.
Eye color:hazel around the puples, the rest green.
skin color: light tan

furry for?: about 7 years now, ever sense i downloaded a pic of sasha from sexyfur off kazaa i became furry and learned all i could about it and if theres on thing i have to say about it is, i love it!

Relationship: none right now, looking.

Friends: smokers and punks, so the norm.

job: none crying im poor as hell!

Interests/hobbies: trying to write a book but i dont got the patience. comp games and gaia are my life...its sad trully. lissons to any thing rock. i love anime. and finlly girls and sleep.

want to know more? just PM me, tell me your with the guild and we'll talk about what ever you want to know.  

shadowlink3

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:48 am
Name : Charles Fiset
Nicknames : Charlie, Chuck, DoomNeko, Neko, Doom, Doomie
Sexuality : Straight
Weight : About 110-115,
Height : Tall and too-skinny-to-be-healthy, that's all I know xd
Skin Tone : Quite pale... is semi-transparent a color? xd
Birthday : 9th of June, 1988
Zodiacs : Gemini / Dragon

Appearance : I wear glasses to see further, and behind those, hidden green eyes. I have curly, shoulder-length brown hair and I always go around with my beige cap, which has "Aviallability" pasted on the back and feathers sticking out of the top, kinda like the Pimpin' hat does, but cheaper :XP I generally wear loose clothing and sneakers. :3 Oh and I have a mustache! Bwaha domokun xd

Relationship : Taken up by my lovely girlfriend, Jennifer, with whom I'm currently holding an online relationship. We have actually gone out togetehr a few times, but it can get hard when we're about +/- 250 kilometers apart and neither of us has a car yet. We might actually be attending the same college in a few years, so there is the possibility of moving in together in the future ^^

Interests : I'm an artist, I draw whenever I can. I'm nuts about it ^^ Other thank that, I play the guitar a little. I also play videogames, but then spend even more time modifying them! ^_^
I'm also a science nut. Last time I was told to bring a back for french class, most people came in with 90 page "shorts" while I came in with a 490 page brick on the theories of how the universe works.

Job : None at the moment, but I may start doing paid ($$$) comissions soon.

School : Currently attending High School in Secondary 5 (or otherwise known as 11th grade, last year of high school in Québec), with a lot of optional courses since I don't have english or science courses anymore. My main point of interest is the Computer Graphics class I have. Afterwards, around March, I'm going to send a submission to enter at the "Collège du Vieux Montréal" for next year in Cartoon technique. Once done there, I'm aiming to attend at the University of Québec, near Hull in "Arts & Design : Comics".

Health : Oi, the weird part. Well, uh, strangely, I'm in perfect health, being a tall skinny guy and I almost never get sick, even though I eat for 2 and only sleep 4 to 6 hours a night. sweatdrop
Perfect shape as well, even though I spend all my time in front of the comp or a desk. No allergies, no accidents, nada. o_o;;  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:43 am
Name : Vincent Morrow ((Not my real name, but Im changeing my name to that))
Nicknames : Zin'Feir, "That Creepy Chick"
Sexuality : Straight/Slightly Bi
Weight : 195-ish
Height : 6'4"
Skin Tone : Pale, but not as much as I would like.
Birthday : Feb 7th, 1987
Signs : Aquarius / Rabbit *Huggles Chinese Sign*

Appearance : Well, Im blind, so I wear glasses that would make other people go blind. I want to get SunGlasses with my perscription if posable, but thats after I get a job. Right now my hair, which is strate and dark brown, goes past my shoulders. My nails are painted black, I just got Arm Warmers that I plain on wearing untill they rip out of exsistance. I normally dress is black jeans and a black t-shirt. My biggest physical flaw is my nose, its bent to the left ((Everyone elses right)) so it makes my glasses look funny.

Relationship : I have me a girlfriend! Her name is Stef and one day Im hopeing to get married. After we graduate, were eather going to move West of where we are now, or up farther into Mass.

Interests : I have alot of these. I like to draw even tho Im not that good. I like Animals, mostly Foxes, Dogs, Wolves, Snakes, and things of the like. I love video games, right now Im working on a Medieval MMO. Its in the Alpha plaining stage, but it will get farther with luck. Im all-up-on the Furries of corse, and I like Occulet study. I know alot about Vampies and right now Im studing Dark-Good Magick.

Job : I'm on my second job, working in a Warehouse. Its easy work, $7 an hour for 16 hours a week.

School : Im in High School right now and Im a Senor. It feels so good to get out in less than a year. I havent started looking at collages yet, but with my grades I can't be picky.

Health : Im in good health for being me. I dont go out into the sun that much and I try to avoid Human contact if posable. I dont get sick because my body gives off more heat than it should, its like an Aura actually. The same heat that keeps me well also keeps me from getting cold in the winter time, so Im happy. So I basicly dont get sick and Im imune to cold.  

ZinFeir

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:11 pm
Name: Ashley McCague(I hate my name xp )
Sex: Female
Height: 5'2
Weight: 115
Hair Color: Brown, I like to add red to it whee
Eye Color: Blue, Green, and Hazel it all depends on light.
Skin Color: Whitest white girl you will ever see. I'm Irish, and German.

Location: I've been around, but for now I'm in Pennslyvannia, USA

Relationship: I've only ever dated one person (I've had my crushes of course but never done anything about them) My mate and I (Garou_Jinketsu) have been dating for about two years, and I love him dearly.

Employment: I am now working at Regal theaters!

Family: I have a Mother, Father, a brother and a sister. My family is fairly close. In the past year my sister and I have gotten closer (I'm the oldest and she's getting older) while my brother and I are drifting apart. My parents are pretty supportive and like to make sure I work hard xd

Friends: I've had a lot of diffrent friends (I've moved a lot). But I have a very close friend right now (much love to Angelic Muse) and I'm lucky to have her around! I also have some other friends but I only hang out with a couple of people.

Accomplishments: I have a mate. I consider it an accomplishment. I have a wonderful best friend. heart

I pull pretty good grades, I'm happy with them. I have a job and I try my best. But the thing I'm really proud of is my art. I work hard and try to improve myself all the time. I hope one day to make my own manga! Woo!

Health: Pretty good. Just some allergies. But recently I've been very tired from work and school relaed things. That's normal for any highschooler.

Interests: Anime, Manga, music, art, reading, sleeping (yes it counts), games

Hobbies: I like to play games, but I'm not all that great. And drawing mostly.

Gaia: I'd love to have a Nitemare Scarf, but that's not going to happen. So I'm working with the fursona art thread to get gold. Occasionally I'll buy something cheep and make outfits. I like going around and posting, but I'm really getting sick of really mean people. Expecially in ED, so rude.

I enjoy posting the guild, everyone is nice and respectful and it's fun! Mya!

I can say I'm a little adicted at times...

sweatdrop

Photos: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/gaiaart/ShowLetter.jpg  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:40 pm
Name- Tina
Age- 21 (will be 22 in Feb)
Sex- Female
Birthday: Feb 5, 1983
Height- 5'1" (I'm frickin' short)
Hair Color- odd redish blonde color
Eye Color-Blue
Skin Color- er...white..
Location- Lexington, Kentucky..Y'all
Sexuality: Straight (only reason my avatar is male is cause of the screename..almost every name I put was taken..>.<..*shakes fist at Gaia..)
Relationship- >.>..I'm not telling..
Employment-Pro Bum..Actually I work from home doing art commissions.
Family- Mom, Dad, and my two sisters (I'm the oldest), who I'm currently living with.(I have such a great family..^_^)
Friends-I have serval close outside of the guild as well as few in the guild.
Health- I'm pretty healthy, getting sick once and awhile usally during the winter with minor illnesses. Serious ones would be the flu and stomach viruses. But I hardly get sick.
Interests-anime, animals, furry stuff, DBZ (>.>...note the sn), video games, dragons
Hobbies- Art (no s**t sherlock), reading, chatting with my friends, rping, play games, etc.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Amiiria

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:54 am
Name: Millie
Nicknames: Milay, Mill, Millsy, "Person who can type fast", "Person who plays neopets 24/7", "The cockroach patrol lady", "Person who is always on MSN messenger"
Sex: Female
Height: 149 cm (I'm a shorty whee )
Weight: No idea.
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Sometimes grey, sometimes blue.
Skin Color: White-ish, got a bit of a tan.
Sexuality: straight
Relationship: None, don't need it.
Friends It seems I got a totally new set of friends since last year.. so many fights... -shakes head-
Job Too young to get a job.
Interests & Hobbies: Sadly, I don't have many, probably drawing, as my mother and great grandfather had/have great artistic abilities, probably passed down to me in the genes. whee
Health: >.<;; I'm short, but that's only because I don't eat my veggies, I have exma(sp) but I think I've grown out of that, because I didn't have exma once this winter (only comes in winter for me)
Furry for?: xD About 2 months.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:20 pm
Name: Warren Flood (please kill me for that birth name.) Rather be called Griffin or Marion (yes marionfox to those that know her.)
Gender: Male but wouldn't mind being female half the time. ;p
Height: 5'8" Give or take if I'm standing striaght or slumped over running for my life.
weight: More then I should but not enough to notice.

Brown eyes brown hair glasses. Here's me hugging wolfie. http://noble.timduru.org/original/AC04/000_0367.JPG Oh the horror that is me. xd

Relationship: None never had one either but The soul still burns. (damn video games)

History: Only child so spoiled some and little social grace but on the flip side Makes me really easy going. ;p Went to collage for video production degree so watching tv isn't slacking off it's studding. ;p Working at super market till find real job though. Hard to break into show biz.

Odd info:I'm Gemini so I have multipull personalites. Hence Marionfox and all. ;p Collect comics, video games, anime and, card games. Love reading books fantasy style. Heavy metal music a must.

Been furry all my life but found the culter 3 years or so ago.

Friends: On-line friends mostly a few very close. In real life they are all gone to other states now. x.x Hard to find those that can handle my odd sense of hurmor.  

JT_Griffin

Kediil

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:30 pm
Name: Brittni "Kediil"
Nickname: Dragonlady (I call myself invisible though)
Race: White girl (not classic/steriotypical)

Hair: Colour: Brown
Length: Mid-back
Eyes:Colour: Brown (golden to nearly black)
Shape: I like to think Almond - people think I have Asian blood in
me somewhere
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 158, my ideal is 140-145 though, I'm on an excersize thing (not
diets, ever.. baaaaad)

Clothes Preference: Comfortable, therefore tending to be over-large
and/or baggy (bondage pants!)
Allignment: Chaotic-Nuetral

Likes: Animals, reading, writing, all music (not rap), sewing, art, roleplaying, prose (text based) role play games (Skotos!), all types of console and pc games (big on rp and rts, dabbling in others). And a lot more, I'm sure, just can't think of it right now.

Dislikes: Mean/rude/purposefully ignorant/stupid/etc. etc. people.
*Especially those who are cruel to animals/people.
*Yes, if I see someone slapping a horse hard with reins or a whip, I will take that whip and slap them with it, to see how THEY like it.

Other: Erm, not much else. I love going to anime conventions, and furry conventions (though they seem to be fewer). I'm currently working on my own fursuit and plan to model it in hopes of customers so I can start my own side fursuit business. *My first model won't have wings though, I'm looking for the proper materials for those so I can do a good job on them*

[[fur-profile in the introduction thread]]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:12 pm
Name: Michael Anthony Iglesias (I am going to legally switch my first and middle name before I hit 21)
Age 20
Sex Male
Height Apx. 5' 7-8.5"
Weight Apx. 199 lbs. of sexy latino muscle 3nodding
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Skin Color I'd say a cinnamonish color
Sexuality Straight

Location Currently I live in Central Florida but the quiet and hurricane-free life of Royersford, PA has been calling to me.

Relationship I've had 4 or 5 relationships but only my current relationship matters to me becuase has been better than the others put together and my girlfriend Angelic Muse is to thank for that. I've had some rough times in the past and it is odd and funny that all of my exgirlfriends had a part in getting me to meet my current girlfriend. She and I have happily been together over a year and soon the distance will be gone. I am proud to be a virgin and the person I share it with will be my wife one day.

Employment I currently work at the local level 1 trauma center in the surgery department where I am a clinical tech. I help with some surgeries but mostly I am trying to keep things organized. Also I work on Saturdays for Sprint PCS and I am a math tutor on Sundays. I am in school to be a massage therapist and I will be graducating come early next near.

Family I have the steriotypical large, close-knit spanish family (there are over 115 of us total and about 2 more are born every year. My parents were separated and divorsed when I was not even in elementary school and my mom is currently in her 3rd marrage of I think about 5 or 6 years (I don't like my stepdad since he is the polar opposite of me). My dad lives with his 3rd wife in Virgina and I see them every so often (usually on my way to see my girlfriend). I am the 3rd child of 7 collectively if you cound step, half, and adopted siblings from both parents. At home I am the youngest and now the only "child" left in the house.

Friends I used to have oodles of friends but because of some majorly life-altering things in my past I choose to have a few close friends rather than alot of casual friends. I still have some casual friends but I am cautious to trust others unless they show that they can be. I still have 2 friends that I've known since the 1st day of 1st grade but we rarely ever see each other.

Accomplishments I am a very proud person when it comes to the fact that I was in JROTC for all 4 years of my high school life and I was one of the top officers in the program. I was collectively on 12 of the 16 JROTC teams over the 4 years and I was a commander for 2 teams. I also was a studnet instructor for my final year of JROTC and my Platoon won the MVP award which my mentor had done 2 years prior. Besides that I was a Junior Olympic Pistol marksman here in Florida and I was one of the top 5 male singers in my high school chorus. I almost forgot to mention that I was also on the fencing team and the wresiling team (I refused to learn how to spell it right whee ).

Health I am in decently good health and because of wresiling, fencing, orienteering, and many years of karate, I have a decently good body. I do have asthma and arthritis but niether of htem really effect me that much. I do have a bad back but that is something genetic and has never been anything more than a nuisance to any of us.

Interest Too many things to list, almost everyting except country line dancing and doing drugs.

Hobbies Going to movies, attempting to draw, writing, reading, singing, dancing, and much more.

Edited on 4/18/05  

Solemn Protector

FirebreathXIII

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:36 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:31 pm
Name: Devon
Nicknames: Devo, D-Von, P5, Ferny-kun, Dr. Pepper, D.P., Sidewinder(that's my callsign as a pilot), Feronen, Sensei, Sempai, Dev, Mr. Big(don't ask sweatdrop ), Seraphim(Gundam callsign), Dr. Parker, Rome, DRP
Birthday: August 6, 1988
Zodiac: Leo/Dragon
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 150lbs. of pure muscle (I WISH! xd I'm skinneh as all hell!)
Skin: Tan, thanks to surfing and snowboarding!
Hair: I'm a blonde! So what if I have my moments?!
Eyes: Blue, but sometimes Fuscia.
Sexuality: Playin' around on Bi right now. I like women more, though...
Location: California, the only place where they stop you, just before you hit L.A., and make sure you have a bra cup over size D. If you don't, they implant you right on the spot!
Relationship: Currently going out with a lovely young sophomore by the name of Amanda. She goes to the same school as me, has blonde hair, brown eyes, and will be 16 on Jan 22. We have been going out for almost a year now.
Job: Should be workin' at Best Buy for the Christmas Season. (hopefully)
Family: Dad's working for a great company called Bouliard, Takasugi, and McBride. I'll probably work there during college, if all goes well. Mom works for the church we go to. I have an 11 year old sis who currently is going to a Catholic elementary school. I have two older half-bros and an older half-sis. All are in college, I hope. Haven't seen the half-siblings in forever.
Friends: I hang out with EVERY crowd at school. It doesn't matter if it's the stoners, the rockers, the jocks, the cheerleaders; I hang out with them!
Accomplishments: I don't know if this'd be counted as an accomplishment, but I've gotten 3 AAA records on Paranoia(Orchestrated) for DDRExtreme and DDRKonamix.
Interests: Look at the people I hang out with. Find out what they do and like, and then you'll find out what I do and like(except drugs and drinking).
Hobbies: Baseball, Basketball, Gaia, Gaming(tabletop, PC, console, etc.), goin' shootin' with my dad, swordsplay(I practice Shinmei style sword fighting), martial arts, golf, Sonic the Hedgehog related stuff, and some other things not mentionable... xp
Furry: Been a Silver Dragon all my life. My girlfriend just recently made me a mongoose. She's a great artist. Wait 'til I get my scanner working. I'll show you guys.  

Feronen

KalebFenoir

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:22 pm
Name: Kaleb Fenoir
Height: 5'11", if not 6 even.
Weight: Apx. 160 lbs
Hair Color: Brown...ish.
Eye Color: Dead gray
Skin Color: Caucasian

Relationship: Not involved online or offline. Last was 4 years ago. I'd not care to elaborate.

Employment: Craptacular job at a local Grocer's... Again, I'd care not to elaborate.

Family: Mother, Father, Sister. Only one of the three even cares about me in any way. (big hint; it's not the last two)

Friends: Friends?... sweatdrop They're all married with kids. I'm Odd-man-Out.

Accomplishments: 1) An ongoing fanfic/novellization of the now-oft-forgotten RPG "Breath of Fire 2" (for those who recognize me, my name, and the fic... the next Chapter is coming, already! It just takes TIME!).
2) A new story featured on Playmouse (perhaps soon to be Pentmouse), involving my fursona, and the character of a friend (who provided the lush artwork for the fic).

Health: Physical health: Relatively okay. Could use a bit more sleep. Not too athletic, but in no way fat. (I have my pride.)

Interests: Clearly, furry art. Anime, and the art that goes with it as well. Movies. Drawing. Games. Story Writing. Mecha. Weapons.... and anything else it says in my Gaia profile.

Hobbies: Same as Interests. XD LoL... just put Games and Storywriting and Mecha farther to the top.

Gaia: I wander gaia in search of things of interest... And thanks to this topic in particular, I'm sportin' the new Fox Ears I got from the chest I found here. (go figure. XD)

Neopets: Yes, I DO have one... but I'm there to actually take care for it. (not to mention it.. no, SHE.. is a new feature in my stories, and in commission artwork I recieve.)

Photos: I am NOT photogenic. Best you'll get is my Gaia avatar. (and I know I have a cattail there, with fox ears; I have yet to get the fox tail. XP)

Fursona: Kuro. (is there a topic around here that has the fursonas posted up??)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:31 am
Name: Brandon....... but most call me Dante
Sexuality: Gay
Height: 6'1 - 6'2 Depends on who you ask.
Weight: Apx. Psh. Dunno, and don't really wanna know.
Hair Color: Right now? Bleach blonde. Usually dirty blonde/light brown
Eye Color: ice blue/ grey Yey for mood eyes
Skin Color: Right now? Pale but I tend to darken in summer, not much though

Relationship: Nobody as of right now. I have had one official bf and an unofficial bf. You ask how I could have an unofficial bf? He claims to this day he's straight, yet he did anything and everything a bf would do. Gods I miss him.

Employment: Right now I'm working at Subway. Just because I need the money and it's close. But as soon as I can afford a car I'll be moving into a better place of employment.

Family: This'll be a long one. I have My mother, father, 2 step mothers a sister, a step sister, and a step brother. When I was in 8th grade my mother and father seperated. My mother moved to Wichita to live with her girlfriend whereas I stayed with my father untill after my first semester of college. I told him I was pagan and he was fine with it. I figured that if he was ok with that then I could tell him I was gay. He threw a screaming b***h fit ( several punches were thrown ) and I moved out to live with my mother, her gf and my sister.
Friends: I was a bit popular with the ""off"" crowd. Not really an outcast from all the ""clicks"" but more at home with the people who shunned away from the "normals." But since I have moved here (in december) I've been pretty much a homebody. I can't really call anybody a friend, just more of an acquaintace.

Accomplishments: Not many. Every year in Highschool I got top rank at state for being able to sing....... Can't think of anything else.

Health: Erm.... living?
Interests: Fire, spinning fire, anything to do with fire. Wolves and anything wolf related.

Hobbies: Ummmmm spinning fire? Doing things people usually think is odd.

Gaia: Erm... stuff?
Photos: If you want em you have to pm me.  

Dante San

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces