Yay. =D
  I. HATE. UZUMAKI. NARUTO.
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:13 pm
xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:53 am
churrlo
Oh well at least you're using your brain ^_^ Most people don't think about.. well... anything xd
BRAIN POWER IS SEX!!
JUST LOOK AT KAKASHI. XO <3

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:16 pm
Then I guess I am sexy xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:46 am
churrlo
Then I guess I am sexy xd
Everyone says that and pulls it out of their asses.
If anyone here was, "Brain Powered", they probably wouldn't be soothing their lives with an anime. I just come here when I'm bored.

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:06 pm
No I actually use my brain! >< Lol and I have to have something to enjoy when I want to relax xd This anime is it >< But I do use my brain, quite a lot actually >< Stupid Junior year!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:21 am
I'd say it myself but instead..Yeah, ditto Shikalee...^^  

Repriev3

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:00 am
churrlo
No I actually use my brain! >< Lol and I have to have something to enjoy when I want to relax xd This anime is it >< But I do use my brain, quite a lot actually >< Stupid Junior year!
I can't judge that here on the internet... but not many genius are on the internet. No. No geniuses are. Since I'm not... You're not... no one...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:27 pm
Lmao never said I was a genius blaugh xd But I am smart >< xD You'd just have to meet me to know  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:36 pm
churrlo
Lmao never said I was a genius blaugh xd But I am smart >< xD You'd just have to meet me to know
No... just by saying that I'm sure you're quite average.
Why? Because anyone who is a thinker, who is a philosopher and an analytical approacher, they first know that calling themselves smart will get to no where. IN FACT, they are generally quite modest. And this is not a personality defect. This is a sense of knowing. See, let me say it in Naruto language for you. Shikamaru is not lazy. He just sees no point in running around like mad trying to impress people. He'd much rather flow slowly through the phases of life. This is a sense to him of knowing; something most people in their entire lives will never come to personally learn. And those who do, no one knows about because they don't go around talking about it in such a manner. Clearly, geniuses are pretty reserved people.

Edit: You may be smart, but you are no smarter than the other gaijin flowing through this guild. Especially the smart ones. In fact, I am willing to start an off topic discussion in an outer thread regarding the members of this guild if required. This off topic discussion would contain proof for my alligations.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:31 pm
Well thank you for saying so I suppose? Haha you complimented me yet also kind of... not complimented me xd So there are many smart in people in this guild huh? I'd be glad to join in discussion... I'm not sure how much I could say though. I'm only 17, a junior in high school... but well I've had all the advanced classes for my grade, so I can always give it a try if you want to start an off topic discussion. 3nodding  

churrlo

Repriev3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:58 pm
(Continues the off topic discussion)

Lol, I agree...In my case I make the perfect grades and all but it's not because I'm smart...It's most likely because things just some easier to me than others...You may see people who work hard and don't succeed and the ones that work hard just to accomplish what you do but that doesn't make you a smart...Personally, I just think most people are....kinda thick headed...

I procrastinate, skip the busy work, and don't do something if it's not important and under-rewarded ^^ It's all a matter of how you personally think..

But yeah, you sound kinda average as Shikalee said lol. AP casses aren't that tough lol...That's why they are generally open to every student..Unless that's different at your school o.0

Anything advanced most likely only challenges the below average-, makes the average work a bit at it, and poses an annoyance to the above average..In high school that is...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:48 pm
Lmao advanced classes are offered to all students yes... however we call them "honors" classes. Here AP means college level, and well they are obviously not easy... but if I pass the AP test I can get 3-6 college hours for the price of 80 bucks biggrin  

churrlo

Repriev3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:49 pm
Yes, AP classes are the college level classes here too, but we have them offered to all students free, and regardless of your grades...I'm taking as many as I can every year. Most of the Honors classes were either integrated or had the title of "honors" dropped because parents here complained of non-equal learning and that crap so now basically every student is taking mandatory honors level classes..Lol

You could easily choak in AP classes but really, they're not that hard...There are tons of little shortcuts that cut the difficulties out of them, lol... All you have to do is know the material ^^ Also, there's the fact that they are weighted on your GPA and the classses all have a grade curve...XD It also helps when you make sure you get all the best teachers with all your friends biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:52 pm
I guess for me it's just harder because it is my first time having a class at this level. sweatdrop It's only the third week though, so I'm still kind of getting used to it blaugh And we get in our classes based on grades and teacher recommendation.... althought usually if you want to take a class, you don't HAVE to listen to the teacher, you can technically take the classes you want xd  

churrlo

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:39 pm
I think they seperate him from ordinary blondes  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items