Reply Naruto Guild
What would you ask a naruto character? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clarissa Soulheart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:03 pm
sasuke: If you have a Sharingan why don't you just copy all of your brother's moves and then go after him...or just copy all of kakashi's moves?
Hinata: Naruto never seems to notice you love him why not look for someone better...or at least ask him out. I mean I know you're shy but if you want him to notice you, you have to show you like him first

Naruto biggrin id you ever make a ramen place go out of business from eating too much Ramen...and how does that Ramen stand keep up with all of the ramne you love to eat?

Neji: Who died and made you king? You sound so high and mighty but you still lost to Naruto...so wake up and realixe you were wrong.

Kakashi biggrin o you make faxes too? and what kind fo a nickname is the Copy Ninja anyway?...it makes you sound like a fake ninja

Orochimaru: Why is your skin so pale? You need to get a tan...oh and stop trying to turn Sasuke evil...no one deserves to be as twisted as you

Shikamaru: why are you so lazy?...get some motivation if you're so smart why do you just want to be average?

Rock lee: How do you do push ups with half the bones in youe body broken?

Sakura:Why are you so mean to naruto? He isn't that bad...usually

Ino:Why does a family of ninjas own a flower shop?

Guy: If you can do ninjutsu and genjutsu...why do you only use taijutsu? and how are you teeth always so sparkly? ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:36 pm
I will ask naruto two things......... can i try on your head band and will you teach me to summon frogs and use rasengan?

i will ask jiraiya one thing......... can you take me researching with you?

I will ask kiba one thing......why not a cat?  

ShigureAishite

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:56 pm
Temari: Why dont you just do Shikamaru and get it over with?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff