Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Shojo Beat :: The -now defunct- Magazine :.
Shojo Beat Magazine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luvin' Shojo Beat??
YEA!! <3
92%
 92%  [ 46 ]
Kinda....
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Not really...
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 50

MASTER BLIG

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:44 am
I'm still missin' the fourth issue... That pisses me off...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:47 am
Try missing the second, third, fifth, and sixth. I especially wanted the second and sixth ones [second had Nana O's story and sixth had a great cover].  

Jasmic

Shy Phantom

MASTER BLIG

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:51 am
XxfushigipinayxX
Try missing the second, third, fifth, and sixth. I especially wanted the second and sixth ones [second had Nana O's story and sixth had a great cover].
That sucks, man. I'm sorry...
I was missin' the second and third for a while, but them I found them in Hot Topic (I don't know why they had such old issues). Now I just need the fourth! (I doubt there are anymore available copies left).

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:54 am
I'm sure if you know any anime stores around, they'll have them. There's actually a mall me to here that has one, but I haven't checked if they have all the issues. They had quite a few old Shonen Jump issues though, so I'll take my chances next time I go.  

Jasmic

Shy Phantom

MASTER BLIG

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:03 am
XxfushigipinayxX
I'm sure if you know any anime stores around, they'll have them. There's actually a mall me to here that has one, but I haven't checked if they have all the issues. They had quite a few old Shonen Jump issues though, so I'll take my chances next time I go.
Well, there is a comic place a few blocks away from here, but they are usually up to date, but maybe I'll go check it out when I stop by there again. They always give me a good discount there.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:12 am
Whao! I went to that comic place yesterday... And they had it! It was awsome! I saw it the moment I stepped in there with some friends. I didn't have any money, but I ended up usin' some of my charms on one of my friends to buy it for me (along with another manga). Ha! 4laugh  

MASTER BLIG

Jasmic

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:46 pm
Ah, congrats! It's cool that they had it right off the bat.

Too bad my story wasn't as successful...I went to the mall today, but the anime store I was talking about that had all those issues apparently doesn't have anything but Newtype sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:29 am
XxfushigipinayxX

Too bad my story wasn't as successful...I went to the mall today, but the anime store I was talking about that had all those issues apparently doesn't have anything but Newtype sweatdrop
Darn! That sucks! Did ya order it or anythin'?  

MASTER BLIG

Jasmic

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:34 am
MASTER BLIG
XxfushigipinayxX

I can't. I don't hace a credit card yet and my Mom won't let me use hers.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:06 am
XxfushigipinayxX
MASTER BLIG
XxfushigipinayxX

Yeah, I think That's why I'll have to be buyin' the issues when they come out in stores now, 'cause my mother doesn't want to pay for a new subscription.  

MASTER BLIG

Jasmic

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:10 am
MASTER BLIG
XxfushigipinayxX
MASTER BLIG
XxfushigipinayxX

Yeah, I think That's why I'll have to be buyin' the issues when they come out in stores now, 'cause my mother doesn't want to pay for a new subscription.

My mom doesn't like to pay for anything that encourages my interest in manga ._.;;
I'm just lucky my dad understands. It's a miracle he actually agreed to pay for subscriptions...Saves money anyway as opposed to buying it on the stand.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:43 am
I suscribed in June. They sent July, didnt send August, and sent September. I wonder if there going to send me October... sweatdrop  

[W]hore.[H]ouse

Dapper Fatcat

MASTER BLIG

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:27 am
XxfushigipinayxX
MASTER BLIG
XxfushigipinayxX
MASTER BLIG
XxfushigipinayxX

My mom doesn't like to pay for anything that encourages my interest in manga ._.;;
I'm just lucky my dad understands. It's a miracle he actually agreed to pay for subscriptions...Saves money anyway as opposed to buying it on the stand.
My mother doesn't like that I read so much manga (I own over 130 manga and is stil glowin'), but she's just glad that I'm readin' somethin'.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:11 am
I wanted to subcribe for awhile now, but if I don't want to be missing issue. It sucks that they didnt send some issue, I thought since it was comung from them, they'd send everyone. Pfft~ I was wrong.

I buy mine at the bookstore, or where ever I see it. I only missed two issue, both covers with Kaze Hikaru.

ice_blu

Jasmic

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:01 pm
ZEROgravitation
I suscribed in June. They sent July, didnt send August, and sent September. I wonder if there going to send me October... sweatdrop

That sounds a little like what happened to me...I technically subscribed last October, but they never sent December or January, so I'm wondering if I'll get this year's October sweatdrop  
.: Shojo Beat :: The -now defunct- Magazine :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games