Sekem
  ISC
  Who wants a Jersey anyway?
  Other
View Results

ethuil

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:40 pm
EmWah
Yeah, if we wanted nicknames we had to put them on ourselves. How lame is THAT? I didn't get one. They are ugly anyway.

Get this...we weren't allowed them on the back incase we got stalked so guess where they put the GIRLS nicknames? Right over our f*cking tits. Sick perve of a headmaster. Plus, if our nickname wasn't close to our real name, we weren't allowed it...unless of course you were the child of a teacher, then you got whatever you wanted...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:26 am
Apparently my school is making the year 12 jumpers cost $120 gonk That's for a reversable one (Green on one side; white on the other) while a normal green-less quality one is $60 sweatdrop
I'm going with the $120 though xd
You only do year 12 once! Best make the most of it! 3nodding  

Weylok

Ozumou

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:30 am
ethuil
EmWah
Yeah, if we wanted nicknames we had to put them on ourselves. How lame is THAT? I didn't get one. They are ugly anyway.

Get this...we weren't allowed them on the back incase we got stalked so guess where they put the GIRLS nicknames? Right over our f*cking tits. Sick perve of a headmaster. Plus, if our nickname wasn't close to our real name, we weren't allowed it...unless of course you were the child of a teacher, then you got whatever you wanted...

I am sure girls don't wear any clothing with logos/slogans at chest level.

That stalking thing is a bit wierd though.

But the reversible Jersey Idea is one I have never heard of before.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:24 am
DNA_Guru
Canterbury's reputable, and you know it's going to last. I see people with 01 on the back of their jersey's and they're in good nick.

I didn't get a jersey for year 12, so just consider yourself lucky anyway. Our nicknames were considered a little too OUTRAGEOUS. So they banned nicknames and then no one got them. Good times.

HAHAHA my year was allowed anything we wanted... i just went for my sirname...., but smeh, i didnt see the point of haveing fairy boy, or princess blasted on my back...  

scruffy012

P.R.I.N.C.3.S.5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:55 am
Well at the moment my school, Mac.robertson girls', all the year twelves have the usual green jumper with VCE on it, but also they could choose whether they wanted a black or white t-shirt with "I *big heart* Macrob" on the front like the "I *big heart* NY" t-shirts. They're quite cute.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:50 pm
DNA_Guru
Canterbury's reputable, and you know it's going to last. I see people with 01 on the back of their jersey's and they're in good nick.

I didn't get a jersey for year 12, so just consider yourself lucky anyway. Our nicknames were considered a little too OUTRAGEOUS. So they banned nicknames and then no one got them. Good times.

<_<
XD I know how that feels with the nicckys XD
we were told ours were outrageous too XD
I was Lucky to get "Tiffeh" On the back on mine
I wasnt alloud ~*Tiffeh*~ I was sad crying
Yeah so peeps got Blank ones and they are gonna get there own stuff on the back biggrin  

Alexie_dennison

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ozumou

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:00 am
At least we dnt do class rings like the Yanks do  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:19 pm
XD yeah Class rings are Ghey  

Alexie_dennison

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ozumou

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:07 am
I wonder who came up with the idea... the first time I remember seeing Jerseys was 1990.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:19 pm
I always thaught that the school provided the year twelve jerseys so you didn't get a choice who produced it.  

I be me

1TS JESUS LOL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:14 am
My school is fairly lenient with what we have on our jerseys, I'm going to have
'Geesus', hopefully that will be allowed, if not then i'll just go with my last name, my school always gets the jerseys through canterbury.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:52 am
Some schools do organise it, some tell teh students to do it all.  

Ozumou

Anoni

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:55 am
I think I've seen a guy at uni with a jersey from 85. eek

I only know of Canterbury and Trisport for jersey brands.

I'd have to say that Canterbury is probably the best. But I do agree that they are quite expensive.

Trisport on the other hand have smaller print (smaller than CCC at least) for nicknames and year number on the back. It looks a bit weird. confused

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:56 pm
O.O
ZOMG 85'
wowsers

XD
My jersys are done my kombat they are nice :3

OMGZORS
I GRADUATED TODAIIII!~!
GO MEEEEEEEEEEE~!

in the words of my mate matt: I Finished i finished....but that doesnt Neccesarily mean i passed BUT I FINISHED <33333333"  

Alexie_dennison

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ozumou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:20 am
Trust me, finishing is the important thing.
Passing, not so much  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces