Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pirates Of The Caribbean, The Official Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply Welcome To The Deck Luv
What the kiss meant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think "the kiss" meant?
  Nothing... Liz just wanted save the crew
  She did it to save the crew but she wanted to kiss him the whole movie
View Results

shibaru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:07 pm
Why is the rum always gone?

I think she used it as a distraction to save the crew- but I must go along with the fact that it was curiosity- because I'm sure with Elizabeth's cunning, she could have come up with a dozen different ways to get him cuffed to the boat. Twas still the best kissing scene EVER! *pictures kiss scene* heart

*stands and sways* Oh, that's why...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:18 pm
Antag0ni5tic
The kiss was a mere distraction.

agreed 3nodding she was being flirty and alluring, but only to tease Jack. Not for her own reasons.  

Limabeen

st percy

Bashful Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:23 am
Well Keria Knitley begged the director to have a scene where she could kiss Johnny Depp
So he let her
That is why the kiss orignally happened
But in the movie
I have no idea why it happened
But there's your real reason 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:36 am
xXFirewOrkS FLYxO
i got sooo angry at elizabeth for 2 reasons:

You need to edit your post so that it doesn't stretch the page stare
Noob. x_x

Anyway, though Elizabeth did do it to distract Jack, you have to keep in mind that the compass pointed to him nearly the entire movie...

...so there's nothing saying she didn't particularly enjoy that kiss.  

[M]arquis de LaFayette

PiratePrincess2250

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:59 am
What girl wouldn't enjoy that kiss???  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:53 pm
question Anyone who thought the kiss what hott???  

PiratePrincess2250

pirateTomkat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:12 pm
I think she likes Jack but she's being stubborn and won't admit it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:13 am
im confused and i think shes a slut in the movie stare horrable..... any way i thik she has a crush on jack cuz all the flirting and stuff but i also think its lust. mabey its a lovst? (love + lust = lovst) mini crush?  

this is captain rose

Pirates_Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:24 pm
xXFirewOrkS FLYxO
i got sooo angry at elizabeth for 2 reasons:

reason #1: She hurt Will! Okay, like I know that she was trying to help the crew. but couldn't she of done it some OTHER way??? I don't know! But hurting Will is like the biggest thing you can possibly do! It's horrible and I don't like her for that!

reason # 2: JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! She did that Captain jack! Who does that to CAPTAIN JJJJAACCCKKKKKKkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Urgh! Okay, look, i know that he was the one wanted, but COME ON!!!! ITS JACK!!!!

that is why i am very angry at elizabeth for doing it and im PROUD crier because i cried at the end of the movie because it hurt Will very badly when he saw it and she killed jack! ( maybe not killed but whatever) !!!! evil evil evil

Ok chill, It's all in the script mate. Nothing wrong wit that. I know what she did to Jack, but if you were paying attention to Jack when she clapped him in irons, he smiled. He looked somewhat proud that she was becoming a deceitful pirate. Either that or it was the after effect of the kiss. Clarity will come in the third movie. Until then we must wait. Savvy?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:33 pm
Ranger Kate
i think it means that keira knightly gets to be possibly the envy of every female in the free world

*swoon*

Oh HELL yeah  

bubblegum_freak

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

jambare

7,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:53 am
I think maybe that the wild side of Liz got the better of her and though she 'loves' Will, I think she is intrigued with the freedom that Jack has, not having to conform to society and all, just being a 'free spirit'. So the question is does she marry Will or stay with Jack?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:26 pm
Quote:
Ok chill, It's all in the script mate. Nothing wrong wit that. I know what she did to Jack, but if you were paying attention to Jack when she clapped him in irons, he smiled. He looked somewhat proud that she was becoming a deceitful pirate. Either that or it was the after effect of the kiss. Clarity will come in the third movie. Until then we must wait. Savvy?

I agree with you completely.

biggrin  

PiratePrincess2250

desertgirl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:30 am
bubblegum_freak
Ranger Kate
i think it means that keira knightly gets to be possibly the envy of every female in the free world

*swoon*

Oh HELL yeah

Yeah, I think that Elizabeth really does love Will (I'd be ready to kill her if she didn't) but she's attracted to something that she sees in Jack (his freedom and pirate nature), so when the situation came up where she had the chance to kiss Jack then she just gave in (obviously it was lust not love which motivated her action because of the way she kissed him). I feel sorry for Jack because I think he's incapable of being in a committed relationship.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:57 am
desertgirl
bubblegum_freak
Ranger Kate

*swoon*

Oh HELL yeah

Yeah, I think that Elizabeth really does love Will (I'd be ready to kill her if she didn't) but she's attracted to something that she sees in Jack (his freedom and pirate nature), so when the situation came up where she had the chance to kiss Jack then she just gave in (obviously it was lust not love which motivated her action because of the way she kissed him). I feel sorry for Jack because I think he's incapable of being in a committed relationship.

I agree, but maybe Jack would change for Elizabeth. Stranger things have happened. But we won't find out till the movie!  

jambare

7,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kavo-chan

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:01 am
It was so easy to see that she wanted to kiss him