Reply Spells, Curses, Hexes, and Potions
Favorite unforgivable curse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remus_Lupin3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:22 pm
I personally like the Cruciatus Curse...it has been used for good and bad, but I don't think Harry has mastered it yet...  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:11 am
I would have to say the Imperious curse 'coz you get to control somebody ninja  

Mcneth

xXBunnyPrincessXx

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:31 pm
imperius. you can boss ppl around.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:32 pm
well, maybe of the cruciatus curse. twisted twisted
avada kedavra's too bad... crying crying  

xXBunnyPrincessXx

I need a username

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:50 pm
Avada Kedavera's a meanie face spell. mad I kinda like the imperius Curse. It could come in handy >: )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:37 pm
mine would probably be the Imperius Curse only because unlike the other ones this one doesnt kill the plp unless u command them to kill themselves  

~!PureMagix!~

yougotownt12341245453

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:30 am
The Cruciatus Curse. Torturing someone is far worse than death and I'm apparently just sick like that. I mean if I were evil, instantaneous death would not compare to torture.

I think the Cruciatus Curse is probably far worse than Aveda Kadavra because once you're dead you're dead, but this spell tortures you. Cause great physical, excruciating pain. You go mad.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:00 pm
control. pain is way too hard for me. i cant stand people in pain.
and dont even go into killing. i am not a killer, and i never will be.  

t-o-o-t-s-i-e

WinnyMe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:12 am
Kanami Hanaki
Well, I don't really like to control, torture, or kill people..so I dunno. But if I was a Death Eater, I would choose the Imperius Curse because..Think of the possibilities! But I'm not.... evil

I would too, becuase I wouldn't want to hurt or kill anybody. That's cruel! But the imperi curse wouldn't hurt the person just control them... ha ha  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:15 pm
I kind of like the Imperious Curse - it doesn't cause direct pain to the recipient and you get to make someone do stuff for you. However, it still harms the person, as do the other Unforgivables. So I don't really have a favorite.  

CuppaT

rty677

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:24 pm
if i was a death eater it would depend if it was against dumbledore i would use the avda kadavra if it was against harry crucio cause if i killed him voldemort would torture me and then kill me.  
Spells, Curses, Hexes, and Potions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff