Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Will you dress your children gothic? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, would you?
  Yea, it'd be cute.
  Probly not.
  I'm open to it, I guess
View Results

Kamadev

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:36 pm
Shanna66
i dont want to merry a goth, i want a nerdy geeky smart guy. so no, i want my kids in white frilly dresses and cute ants and spring colors, just like my mother did to me wink

umm...REAL goth's are mostly nerds.....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:31 pm
i really wouldn't care what my chjildren dressed like as long as they dont smoke crack :/  

MISFIT a.d.

Emperor Lothar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:43 am
Not really. Its their choice.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:54 am
uh, well I was planning to dress my kids mod until they were old enough to fight back.
If you dont know what mod is: Jackets, pasley button up shirts and fitted slacks.
Its respectible, non offesnive and kinda ******** weird.  

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hel Daughter of Loki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:03 am
what could be cuter than a little kid in goth clothes? i mean of course if they don't like it, or it's just not their thing i'll let them ware what makes them confortable, but when their little they will be Wendsday, or Pugsly.

I do want kids even though i'm gay. My fiance and i will have to cross that bridge when we come to it though (yeah fiance, we'll get married weather it's ******** leagal or not... *jumps off the soap box*)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:29 am
If and when I have kids I'll dress them in goth type clothing, but nothing over the top, until they're old enough to start deciding what they want to wear. I don't want to force my kids into the sub culture, after all, if that was what all parents did I'd be my mother. (Scary scary thought eek )  

Perestroyka

xxxdeletemexxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:45 pm
Yeah, well something like that.
I hope to learn how to make people clothes soon anyway, so when I have/adopt kids, I want to make cute outfits, preferably black and lacy.
I may or may not be with someone, but whoever she is, she's got to understand my art, 'cause that's a big part of my life.
When the kids are old enough, I want to choose what they want to wear from patterns and such, and I'll make them cute gothic clothes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:39 pm
I don't plan on having kids, so this is not an issue for me.  

KoRnfucius

tazphreak

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:56 pm
i will definately dress my kids like me they will be the craziest kids around no one will want to mess with them  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:02 pm
Yes, of course.

Perferably Gothic Lolita and Victorian outfits.

Crepuscule

XAngelFromYourNightmareX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:40 pm
Of course I will.
I will raise them in the goth community.
When they grow up I won't have to worry about them interested in different stuff they will be interested in their own culture.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:31 pm
I wouldn't force it on them; I'd let them wear what they want to.  

c h r n o

ladychobit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:39 am
I'm going to make my sons wear dresses.
Not, like, puffy pink dresses, but long flowing gowns, like the used to way back when in England.
Would I ever dress them gothic-ish?
Nah, plain ol' on sale baby clothes from Walmart do the same thing and are probably cheaper. u.u

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:07 am
i'm not sure how i'd dress my children, but when they're old enough - what ever they want (although i do hope i influence them, at least a little)  

lovecats wire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:08 pm

mee_shee

Yea That's The Way I See It ...

When They Are Little They Are My Artwork.

When They're Older, They Can Choose Their Own Art.  
[
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces