Reply Herds
[IC]=The Forever Free Herd= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shetan Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:48 am
Arro looked up, and blushed. "Well, I didn't have any other invitations. Plus, I have friends here." he looked at Tally, then at Jeevita again and smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:00 am
Jeevita smiled. "No invitations are needed, anyone is welcome." She nodded towards him and then looks around at the soquili that's gathering.

Cualtzin gets a huge grin on his face. "Oh yes! I would have followed you to another one if you needed to be in a different herd."  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

MissCam

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:59 am
Tally smiled resting her head on his back she said softly''And I would follow you to the ends for the earth and beond..remember thats ok..''Tally turnd her head abit and tuged folishly on his ear  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:09 am
Cualtzin nuzzles his love. "Same here. No matter what, I'll be there for you. 8D"  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

MissCam

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:32 am
Tally had finnaly came back from her Travle''hm..''Tally breathed in the air and smiled as she shut her eyes''Its good to be back..''Tally stood there on a tall Grass hill''hm..''tally slowly walked down it towords th herd''I wonder How everyone is..''Tally gave her bigist Whinny to the Herd''I'm home..''Tally reared and started a gallop towords the herd her mane flowed behined her  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:14 pm
Apple trotted around the area hoping to become part of a herd. He looked for any horse that he could find hoping it was nice.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

Lovely Wolf Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:19 pm
Nalani searched the forest and plains for her "mother." She heard that Jeevita was the Alpha of a herd and she was wondering if the mare would let her join.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:59 pm
Jeevita perked up. "Nalani!" she trots over and nuzzles her daughter.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

MissCam

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:53 am
Tally walked slowly looking around,suddenly her atention got stuck on a male ''hm..''Tally slowly walked up to the him and smiled so softly''..Hello are you lost..''Tally's voice was as soft as a cloud''I can help you if you like..''Tally smiled again looking at himhe semmd nice and Tally hoped he was''Oh you can call me Tallly and what mite your name be..''  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:40 pm
Nalani was greeted by the loving mare. "Hello mother. It's good to see you." She smiled sweetly and nuzzled her.

Lovely Wolf Guardian

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:24 pm
Apple smiled at the mare with the brown spots. "Hello." Still smiling Apple thought of her name. "Oh I know you, Cuatzin has told me all about you." The stallion smiled and looked at the two alicorns, then answered the mare's question. "Oh I'm Apple-oosa, but you can call me Apple."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:46 am
The old mare smiled''Right and welcome to the herd...and has he...''Tallys cheeks went slightly black for that was the color she blushed''hm..oh and its wonderfull the meet you Apple..''Tally giggled happely to herself she smiled at Apple''and you can call what you like as long as its nice...O.o..''Tally laughed again and smiled as she looked to Jee and Nala''hm..I see my too friends are having fun..''Tally sighed at least Jee had adoptive daughter but Tally had no foals at all wich made she a little sad but she knew she would have one day  

MissCam

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:30 pm
Jeevita noticed Apple and gave a smile to Nalani. "Of course you can join, Apple-Oosa." she stated then looked from Tally to Apple. He'd get along just fine here. Everyone in the herd was lovely.

Cualtzin smiled widely. "Sorry, I just can't help talking about you, Tally. Your in my thoughts every moment."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:41 pm
Tally blinked''Cualtzin..''Turning Tally saw her mate''Hello,and really hm..''Tally giggled to herself smiling''Thanks..I love you too..''Tally smiled even more her tail swshed and flicked slightly as she stood there  

MissCam

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:27 pm
He smiled. "Isn't this place great?! Jee and Micah found it." He said as he looked around the vally. It was peaceful and quiet. Lovely as the leaves were starting to turn orange and brown as fall had come and winter around the courner.  
Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff