Hovering over all of us
View Results

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:00 pm
I like it when it storms heavily.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:22 pm
dark and demented
First off Lurichan i'd like to give you kudo's for this thread, I think it's a very interesting and original thread...

Thank you. ^_^ I try to think up topics that aren't the normal day to day on occasion to keep things intersting. Sorry I didn't say anything earlier. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

dark and demented

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:45 pm
lurichan
dark and demented
First off Lurichan i'd like to give you kudo's for this thread, I think it's a very interesting and original thread...

Thank you. ^_^ I try to think up topics that aren't the normal day to day on occasion to keep things intersting. Sorry I didn't say anything earlier. ^^*
Your very welcome ^.^ <333
It's all good, I understand about the not responding earlier thing...

Your very good at it xD It gives me something to think about and contemplate.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:01 pm
dark and demented
lurichan
dark and demented

Yay for deep and though prevoking topics. ^_^

I haven't responded to the topic myself really.

I personally find that a bit of cloud cover is much perferable to a bright and sunny day. I like the fluffy clouds a bit better than the flat clouds created by two different pressure zones colliding. The clouds that hang in the sky like a sheet stretched almost taunt always feel a bit oppresive to me.

I like the thin whispy clouds in the night sky that just barely veil a few stars and create a nimbus around the moon. They appear almost as though trails of gauze barely masking what is thinly hidden behind them.

I have to agree that the twilight sky is a beautiful sight to behold, especially just after the sun dips behind the horizon and the clouds are lit up in all of the the deeper hues.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

dark and demented

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:06 pm
lurichan
dark and demented
lurichan
dark and demented

Yay for deep and though prevoking topics. ^_^

I haven't responded to the topic myself really.

I personally find that a bit of cloud cover is much perferable to a bright and sunny day. I like the fluffy clouds a bit better than the flat clouds created by two different pressure zones colliding. The clouds that hang in the sky like a sheet stretched almost taunt always feel a bit oppresive to me.

I like the thin whispy clouds in the night sky that just barely veil a few stars and create a nimbus around the moon. They appear almost as though trails of gauze barely masking what is thinly hidden behind them.

I have to agree that the twilight sky is a beautiful sight to behold, especially just after the sun dips behind the horizon and the clouds are lit up in all of the the deeper hues.

Yes yay ^.^

-Applause- I completely agree with you Lurichan, it's a very beautiful sight to behold while looking up at the sky...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:01 pm
i have a quirky habit of always looking towards the sky when i leave a building. i agree that the most beautiful colors are found before or during a rain. also, at dusk and night, the sky has some very odd and fascinating hues.  

Analei

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:08 pm
Mizer Manakins
I love cloudy days, and I love rain.
*which is why I hate california*
It always makes me want to write something...

here here....

i love when the sky is iron gray and there are some wispy clouds here and there, i love the feel it has...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:10 pm
i think that the darker clouds are more poetic  

starkespada

DarkPhsycotic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:36 pm
I like puurple clouds during sunset, night time clouds, and those big black clouds that usually means storm. they come rarely, well atleast in west michigan. I alss like rain clouds, and the air right before a storm  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff