Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How evil am i?
  Very, very naughty...
  ehh... i've seen worse
  huh?
  You are acctually quite good.
  Bow down to Penguins for they shall lead us all!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

Hel Daughter of Loki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:14 pm
was for me... but probobly not so much for him...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:16 pm
haha, makes sense.  

Muted Faith9

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:07 am
I avoid scaring non-goths (I wouldn't exactly call most people "normal". Most people have some fetish...) as much as possible. Acting scary or morbid only re-affirms stereotypes about goths. And if the people can tell you're lying to scare them, it'll re-affirm the "they only do it for attention" stereotype about goths.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:14 am
i told this girl once cuz she was getting on my nerves that i sacrificed a cat and put a hex on her. It was what she wanted to hear. I swear. She freaked out but is now a little nicer to me. . . if you count avoiding me as nicer. hehe she had been calling me devil worshipper cuz of the clothing i wear. she thought i was a demon. hello when are they going to get it right. I am gothic not satanist.  

broken_HeART_girl67

zabura_kakashi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:09 pm
Me and some friends know how to make Disposable cameras EXPLODE!!! burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes twisted twisted twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:01 pm
Mina Lilith
Muted Faith9 reminds me of my ex.

He once found a bee hive in his front yard. being the person he is he disided to blow it up with a bunch of bottle rockets, and then his friend came over... together they decied they should step up the experiance by standing under the hive in camo while it exploded and video tape it so it looks like a sceen from a war movie. Alas, as they lit the fuses and stood in their places, ready for the explotion, most of the ramps that pointed the bottle rockets at the hive fell over... all but one infact... Well, this resulted in all but one of the the rockets hitting the two boys, thourily disabling them. the one rocket that managed to hit the hive did not have enough power to destroy the hive, but did have just enough to piss off the the bees. As the boys limped for their lives from the angry bees, they discovered, to their horror, that they had inadvertently locked the front door...

the only real good thing about that day was the fact that i have the video tape... mrgreen
xd You have got to put that on Youtube  

turntechKilljoy

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

xxxdeletemexxx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:49 pm
People think I'm weird when I say I would pick Shinya's nose if I had the chance. C'mon. If you could be THAT close to your idol, would it matter if you were digging out boogers?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:17 am
haha, i was in the morman church till i was 12, i never belived in what they said, i'm agnostic now...  

thehomo123455661

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:17 am
~Angels never came down~

Random p***k at School: Hey! Jesus loves you!
Me: Good for him. I'm still not gonna call him back.

Some Person on the Phone: Hello, I'd like to speak to the head of the household, I'm from the Christian Coalition of ******* County.
Me: ...HOW DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP FINDING ME? I don't WANNA BE SAVED and BE A PRETTY ANGELWHEN I DIE! *hangs up*

I don't try to re-affirm stereotypes about goths, I just can't keep my mouth shut sometimes.
(The name is blurred out so I cannot be found by stalkers 3nodding )

~There's no one here they wanna hang around~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:29 am
Heh, I have fun with the Jehovah's witness people who call round a lot when I'm in Plymouth seeing as I stay with a gothy friend there. Once they came round at 7am, knocked on the appartment door and seemed astonished to find me up and fully dressed. So after giving me a lecture about how living with a bloke (who i have no relations with O_o) will damn to hell, and so on and so forth.

So I told them about Hermetiscm and what I believe about god and life and stuff. That one didn't come back.

The Jesus Modern Army are the best, something about bright orange crosses I find amusing...  

Perestroyka

DR490N

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:21 am
oooh audition. i saw that. it wasnt a very good movie and was just plain ******** up. nonetheless, yes, i like to scare normal folks. hell, i even scare alot of folks calling themselves 'goths' around here. most of them, however, listen to manson and slipknot, dress in black, and talk about how futile and depressing everything is, and think that makes them goth. so they're basically morons.

what i like is calmly explaining(in detail) how to best dismember and eviscerate a person while keeping them alive(or something like that) in calm, even tones, to a friend, and watch the normals sort of twitch for a little while or turn and run away.

this is just priceless to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:06 pm
I more enjoy freaking out my friends than people I don't know.

I am currently tormenting one by staring at his neck and telling him he has a pretty jugular biggrin Granted, he is not a Follower of the Black as I, so he hasn't quite got the irony and plan freak thing down, but that just adds to the fun. I am planning on arranging for a friend of mine to act victim while I bite them, with carefully coreographed fake blood (a la a stunt posted on here a little while back, in homage to it's greatness twisted )

Though, I am not adverse to shouting a few random comments to people wanting to annoy me.

*walking into a churchyard with a few friends of mine - strangely the churchyard in my village is usually occupied by chavs confused *

chav: are you gonna do some spells?
me: yeah, we're going to raise the dead.

Another prank I'm planning is to do the same again, only when we go in start shouting latin and have people jump out in skull make-up from behind the wall  

Isobel Bellamy

DJ Database

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:49 pm
One Time, I was going to the beach with my friend. I was wearing a really Gothic hat that I had gotten from an anime convention and she was wearing this kitty hat thing...Anyways we were going to the beach and I was wearing all black and the had so I looked like some little demon child. as I was walking across the crosswalk this man looked at me. I looked at him like I was going to kill him and he jumped back, got all wide eyed and shivered. I was very proud of myself and so was my friend!

Not VERY bad but I still have telemarketer ideas and door to door salesman ideas I have to try out!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:06 pm
I LUV scaring the masses. Especially in the restrooms. rofl
Try, go into the restroom, wait in the stall and when someone comes in just make a ruckuss. Like, try moaning in pain or pleasure, like you just had the best crap in the world. Just anything that'll make them uncomfortable. Make sure you don't stick around their too long though. They tend to call security. sweatdrop  

Kyoukage

Al-aaraaf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:16 pm
I dont know if any of you have seen the picture of myself in my profile, but people often accuse me of being a vampire.
I find my body to be a wretched corpse, but I wouldnt go as far as to say vampiric.

But I do have the fun of hissing at people, muttering nonsence to make it seem like im casting a spell (No offense to those who practice that), I mumur things about death, conspiracies, and other various things about the nearest listener to scare them.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff